Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday (27174 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by References: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Five Housemates are up for possible Eviction coming Sunday.
Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike and Seyi

Seyi who won the "Veto Power of Chance" challenge had the option of "Save and Replace".

Seyi decided to decline and stand instead for nomination for the possible Eviction on Sunday.

He was further banned by 'Biggie' from participating in further veto Power Challenge contests.

At least one nominated housemate is expected to leave on Sunday, 21/07/2019.

Voting platforms open by 7:30PM WAT today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by References: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
How they nominated.....

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by lonelydora: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chai, Tuoyo ana! Tuoyo ana nu!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by yungest(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
as if I care!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by JIDECAC: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Junkie1: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO WITH STRETCH MARKED BREASTS WILL HAVE TO STAY A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, SHE HASN'T FVCKED YET

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Teewhy99(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Not the guys now.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Arckeen: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
thank u for this post, it is really motivating
i showed it to my colleagues at work they were also motivated...

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by seuncyber(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by namexyz: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Let me drop this one for my oga. how has this show imparted naija youth.

abeg wetin one of my oga's dey do for young people

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by itiswellwithme: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
If they get evicted now now sef, they are already popular. I should work on improving on myself and see how to make my life count.

Make Your Life Count". Lamide’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by KunAviero(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
So Seyi went behind the scenes and nominated two guys for eviction, but went before them to form Mr. Nice guy. Impress them publicly but kill them in secret ��

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Bossontop(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2019

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by thatigboman: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
And foolish seyi that put himself up. He thinks it was d era of his grandfather, Awolowo's nonsense politics that made him drink rat poison

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by little1992: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wetin concern me.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
All de best for them
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by wisdomkid: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
THis is to show you that your enemy is eating with you, on the same table and eating with you on the same Plate. shocked shocked shocked cry
BE WISE...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Harkstetunz: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arckeen:

What's motivating about this shit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by thatigboman: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
KunAviero:
So Seyi went behind the scenes and nominated two guys for eviction, but went before them to form Mr. Nice guy. This one learn well from his grand dad. Impress them publicly but kill them in secret ��
thank God govt has banned sniper

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arckeen:

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by kolafolabi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
KunAviero:
So Seyi went behind the scenes and nominated two guys for eviction, but went before them to form Mr. Nice guy. This one learn well from his grand dad. Impress them publicly but kill them in secret ��

Leave Baba Awolowo out of this please

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Sambaby7640: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] Mike Mike Mike is staying. #TeamMike,let do this!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by ArmaniUhuru: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Frodd is a big fraud.

That boy needs to go back to Onitsha.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Abukia404(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thank God my love interest excaped eviction this week
Khadoni

Those of you that condem this show and still open a thread about it to lament your frustrations,what's your aim in life?To think you can choose a channel to watch.Nonsense and ingredient undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by kolafolabi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tacha would definitely survive the eviction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Only fools watch this evil and stupid show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by adekeyekayode02: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
What's wrong with Seyi?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
So, Fraud is not well liked. Could it be his name?.. undecided

We all know Tacha ain't going anywhere... That means there will be 2 less guys in the house of shame by Monday.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by sylve11: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
They can evict into the ocean for all I care. wink undecided cool
Re: BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday by wisdomkid: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:
THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO WITH STRETCH MARKED BREASTS WILL HAVE TO STAY A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, SHE HASN'T FVCKED YET

Are you referring to your sisters?
The youngest or elderly?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work / #bbnaija: Khloe Talks About Her Perceived Hate For Alex And Miracle / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.