Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die (2715 Views)

Have You Ever Lose A Dream Job Before? / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
Of course I was able to track him using SARS, he was arrested but he has squandered the money he got from the ones he sold....spent on girlfriend (small girl he's dating), blew some....I recovered some, but lots were lost...his mom is an innocent poor woman earning peanut, even his siblings....his dad nowhere to be found for years....SARS wanted to waste him, I pleaded for them to let him go.....his mom's situation is really pitiable, I got touched.....but I lost a lot, I just let him go for the sake of his family's poor condition, they can't pay for what he stole and wasted, so what's the need locking him up for months or years What if he dies in their hands cry

Yes I pay him, give him feeding money, and he get lots of side cash that I know and usually ignore thinking I was helping him....I buy him clothes, sneakers, shoes to look neat....always advising him, didn't know my counsels were all falling on deaf ear angry

I have several horrible experiences dealing with Nigerians....have lost millions in the past....many have ran away with my money and even items worth good money....honestly, Nigeria's situation is irredeemable because everybody in Nigeria now is a criminal, sadly!!

Nobody to trust....that person you think its faithful and loyal, trust him or her with huge money or goods, and see how crooked he or she is, try it.

Every Nigerian is looking for short cut to financial riches without hardwork.

We blame only the politicians, but it is ordinary Nigerians that grow to become corrupt, useless politicians we have today....Nigeria is in deep mess....getting reliable Nigerians is very difficult honestly, you won't understand until you try.

Company directors, managers, accountants, auditors, procurement officers, etc that are being paid in millions by their companies are still busy looting the same companies paying them hugely, its not about lack, its Nigerians' greedy and wicked, selfish lifestyle....everybody trying to live billionaire life from other people's sweat and business, its horrible now

Chai. Sometimes you can't blame oga's for being very strict with their employee's.
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by binhozie(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Send cv to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2019
HeyCorleone:

With N0.0K

I don't know, but some of you just sound naive in your aim to seem trendy or work. All these making salary look as if it's a bribe to forget your future is a statement made by intellectually handicapped persons. Bill Gates won't be where he is today without workers. So would Dangote, Buffet, Bezos, and a host of them. You need people to work for you. If everyone has the 'salary is a bribe mentality', who would grow? I don't know how some of you reason, honestly.

How do you expect someone that is starving, and penniless to solve problems? No one creates anything out of nothing. Except God above.

'A job won't pay either'. Another reckless statement. But I don't blame y'all. Existing in Nigeria has dealt us a harsh blow so that some of us don't reason fine. It's only in Nigeria that everyone wants to be self reliant with nothing tangible to do, and all these further worsen the economy.

There's nothing wrong with being on your own. No. But don't shame those who are looking for a job.
nice post bro., being pay employed is not a bad idea especially if you know what you are doing. Some pay employee collect loan to buy their first car, why not use that loan to Setup a business that need less of ur attention. Or better still engage in landed property? Thanks for this once again.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Which kind of job are U looking for
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by kes4glory(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
lereinter:

Which kind of job are U looking for
Any job that can pay me 50k
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Francisayo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
Of course I was able to track him using SARS, he was arrested but he has squandered the money he got from the ones he sold....spent on girlfriend (small girl he's dating), blew some...I recovered some, but lots were a lost...his mom is an innocent poor woman earning peanut, even his siblings....his dad nowhere to be found for years....SARS wanted to waste him, I pleaded for them to let him go.....his mom's situation is really pitiable, I got touched.....but I lost a lot, I just let him go for the sake of his family's poor condition, they can't pay for what he stole and wasted, so what's the need locking him up for months or years What if he dies in their hands cry

Yes I pay him, give him feeding money, and he get lots of side cash that I know and usually ignore thinking I was helping him....I buy him clothes, sneakers, shoes to look neat....always advising him, didn't know my counsels were all falling on deaf ear angry

I have several horrible experiences dealing with Nigerians....have lost millions in the past....many have ran away with my money and even items worth good money....honestly, Nigeria's situation is irredeemable because everybody in Nigeria now is a criminal, sadly!!

Nobody to trust....that person you think its faithful and loyal, trust him or her with huge money or goods, and see how crooked he or she is, try it.

Every Nigerian is looking for short cut to financial riches without hardwork.

We blame only the politicians, but it is ordinary Nigerians that grow to become corrupt, useless politicians we have today....Nigeria is in deep mess....getting reliable Nigerians is very difficult honestly, you won't understand until you try.

Company directors, managers, accountants, auditors, procurement officers, etc that are being paid in millions by their companies are still busy looting the same companies paying them hugely, its not about lack, its Nigerians' greedy and wicked, selfish lifestyle....everybody trying to live billionaire life from other people's sweat and business, its horrible now

Pls help me....i will always be honest to u....pls i need a job....i am a BSc. Holder.....My mum is growing old and nothing to take care of her... Pls u can check me out on my Facebook page, I've always be living my life with honesty, contention, loyalty, I've been at home for 7 months after my youth service taking some menial tasks to kip soul together but right now I'm drained and even ashamed of my old mother...

Pls sir i know you've had a bad experiences with some of ur former employees, but don't rule me out because of that, not all Nigerian youths are bad, some of us are still truthful....I pray God use u to change my condition

I'll be hoping to hear back from u.....

08132386289......Whatsapp/Call

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Graduateacher(f): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
franchasng:
I have a casual work I can offer in my business not a career job, but I am scared cos the last young boy I hired as casual errand boy and warehouse boy stole me dry few weeks ago, I am still recovering from the stealing.

A small boy from a very poor family at that, whom I wanted to help, did my best to transform his life yet he paid me back with robbery.

This has made me scared of Nigerian youths of our time. Even as they are suffering, they are wicked and mean hearted, just help them see small light in their life and watch them turn to ungrateful monster.

This little boy was recommended to me by someone that I should assist him, I was even telling him that by next year he should be warming up to start part time schooling to at least become a graduate while engaging in things that fetch him money.

Nigerian youths please stop being ungrateful and wicked! Stop being in a hurry to make money fast, it is destroying Nigeria. Its destroying trust among Nigerians. You don't even know who to trust again, its really sad.

Its scaring people from helping Nigerians.

We are too bad as a people, too corrupt and too heartless and ungrateful to those that help us, let us change our ways!!!

I don't blame you for these feelings of yours, you are saying the complete truth. Nigeria today is a den of scammers, many people want to scam you so that they can reap you off your money. But there are still a few(very few) good people left. Even the older ones are not left out of this scamming attributes. It's sad. What type of business are you into sir?
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by franchasng: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Graduateacher:

I don't blame you for these feelings of yours, you are saying the complete truth. Nigeria today is a den of scammers, many people want to scam you so that they can reap you off your money. But there are still a few(very few) good people left. Even the older ones are not left out of this scamming attributes. It's sad. What type of business are you into sir?

Technology, Logistics and e-commerce. It is a sad situation in Nigeria, and there is no foreseeable hope cry
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Graduateacher(f): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2019
franchasng:
Technology, Logistics and e-commerce. It is a sad situation in Nigeria, and there is no foreseeable hope cry

Very sad stuff. If I say that I've not had my own share of experience I'll be lying. But like I said there are still very few loyal people left. More among females than males(sadly).
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by franchasng: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Graduateacher:

Very sad stuff. If I say that I've not had my own share of experience I'll be lying. But like I said there are still very few loyal people left. More among females than males(sadly).
yes more females are more reliable as employee than males

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Olatoman(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
tyup:

my advice for you is..... salary is the bribe that would be given to you to forget your future

don't look for job look around for what's lacking in your area and create one for yourself. it'll look hard I know right but getting a job wont pay you either

Hi tyup, let's try to discard that salary=bribe notion.
I believe salary is the value based on the expertise and technical know-how one brings to an Organisation.
It's very simple to look down on Salary earners, but when one meets someone so well grounded and technical, with He/She working for a pretty decent company, trust me, you won't recall that notion of salary na bribe.
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by RealityShot: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
kes4glory:
I have a degree in microbiology (2.1) and a student member of ICAN, yet I can't get a job I'm contemplating suicide. Someone should help me I am 23 years old please.
go and look for BIOLOGY TEACHER job.. Very easy to get.

23 years ..go and do sales manager/boy at any chemical shop/pharmacy around you.

stop waiting for BIG JOB.
..IF IT COMES, GLORY TO GOD..
BUT by means do not stay at home or work for free!
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by RealityShot: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Callertunez:
hi, you have any link for jobs in porthacourt?
i know 2 schools that need computer science teachers before next term
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by Callertunez: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
RealityShot:
i know 2 schools that need computer science teachers before next term
opps... I'm not in that field... I'm in the marketing field .. Thank you anyway

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by RealityShot: 5:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Callertunez:
opps... I'm not in that field... I'm in the marketing sector.. Thank you anyway
I see

I know 2 places that need graphics designer
Re: Someone Should Help Me With A Job Before I Die by nnahernest(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2019
WhatsApp me on 07039476669

kes4glory:
I have a degree in microbiology (2.1) and a student member of ICAN, yet I can't get a job I'm contemplating suicide. Someone should help me I am 23 years old please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarship Is On ! / Kpmg Inviting / After School,what Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.