Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) (3931 Views)

ThìsGlobe.com Niger Delta Oil Was used To Develop Igbo area over $150 billion / Tinubu Arrives Niger State For A Town-hall Meeting With Farmers & Agro-allied / Breaking: Ohanaeze, South East Gov's To Develop Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Arda1000:
what is Ebonyi system ?
is Ebonyi a tribe or a state?

Conglomeration of many tribe.
Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Arda1000(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=LLobiorah post=80347039][/quote]lol you have already know his signature.
Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by LLobiorah: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Arda1000:
lol you have already know his signature.

Yes I have bro! No one on this forum has enough time to speak about ebonyi as Muslims or as not igbo like that dude. So this new phantom guy, is nothing but the old one.

A leopard can never erase the spots on it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Arda1000(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Conglomeration of many tribe.
under the Igbo Ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Arda1000(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

Yes I have bro! No one on this forum has enough time to speak about ebonyi as Muslims or as not igbo like that dude. So this new phantom guy, is nothing but the old one.

A leopard can never erase the spots on it.
no be lie sha but what gain is there?
cause I don't understand why a person will be living a life of creating division among people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by LLobiorah: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Arda1000:
no be lie sha but what gain is there?
cause I don't understand why a person will be living a life of creating division among people.

My brother his matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Arda1000(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
LLobiorah:

My brother his matter tire me.
I that guy is from waste though he claims his form superior Igbo side(Anambra) but his just a fake ass lying Afonja but na em go tire las las.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by LLobiorah: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Arda1000:
I that guy is from waste though he claims his form superior Igbo side(Anambra) but his just a fake ass lying Afonja but na em go tire las las.

Actually I don't care about where he is from. I don't do NL tribalism, my major concern is to call him out and debunk his crass display of bitterness, and stupidity of hatred on people who doesn't care about his insignificant deteriorated brain.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by Intellectual201: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
We go still hear the same story in some years to come.
kenechukwufrank:
The Commissioner for Agriculture, Mechanization, Processing and Export Mr Nnamdi Onukwuba, who disclosed this during an inspection visit to Eagles Farm Umuchu where Igbo cows are reared, revealed the state government’s interest in making livestock grazing a serious business,
most especially, the Igbo species of cow known as “Ehi Igbo”.

While addressing the media shortly after the inspection, Mr Onukwuba noted that the state government is already making plans of expanding cattle grazing across local government areas of the state and commended the owner of the farm for the initiative, assuring him of government’s
partnership.

Souce: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/16/anambra-govt-to-partner-farmers-to-expand-breeding-of-igbo-specie-of-cows/
Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by goodman556: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
So people don't even see this livestock grazing as a lucrative business, Friends cattle rearing is a very lucrative business if handled by professionals, am from Anambra, I don't have the finance but am looking for sponsors who is interested in the business, am a project manager, I can design a good business report for the business. So that hands can join together and we would own the biggest cattle ranch and pig farm in Africa...let's teach people how to rear cattle right....
Re: Anambra Gov To Partner With Farmers To Develop Igbo Species Of Cows (Photo) by mancanoe: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
My grandfather's reared efi Igbo, him and his brother co owned a cow ,2 leg each, when my father was about to graduate at UNN my grandfather had no money to offset his school bills, he then had to sell his 2 leg part of the cow to his brother...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr / How Igala Conquered And Colonized Igbos (1450–18th Century) * / Low Turnout As Tinubu Storms Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.