Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do Not Go To Bed With Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Not Go To Bed With Them (936 Views)

Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Go To Bed With Them by qoam(f): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ladies please do not go to bed with nairaland guys. They are dis pple that will lure you to bed and still make jest of you on nairaland. Seun, are u one of them?
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by Spyker: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
Poster, did you go to bed with any of them, please name them.
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by spicyhoney(f): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
wtf!
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by MsPotato(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
qoam:

Ladies please do not go to bed with nairaland guys. They are dis pple that will lure you to bed and still make jest of you on nairaland. Seun, are u one of them?

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by qoam(f): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
God is using me already. I am feeling like a spiritualist, it is what the lord ask me to do. So, what is wrong in doing that?. Seun, you will be my witness when the time comes. Ah, Ah, Ah, !
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by tpiah: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
some people like playing with fire.

that's the only reason i can think of that would make someone sleep with a nl guy.

could also be vice versa.
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by qoam(f): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Seun,pls do not do such cos, u don't know who is who.
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by tpiah: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
ok, what's really going on here.

your message seems to be specifically for seun.

are you saying seun is on the dark side and has joined the team of misogynists and s.ex addicts   on nl.

kindly give us the 411.
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by dani1luv: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
Get out
Re: Do Not Go To Bed With Them by qoam(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2010
Seun is my man. Who God wants, he chooses.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Made History For Bribery / A Foreigners Take On Nigerian Names / Why Do Fellow Nairalanders Bully Other People By Insulting Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.