Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (31348 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by babecode: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan is in Akure to commiserate with Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti over the killing of his daughter, Funke Olakunri, said insecurity is getting worse under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Although he did not mention the name of Buhari, he clearly referred to the government headed by his successor.

He challenged the federal government to come up with new strategies to tackle insecurity, adding that one could not continue doing old things and expect new results.

“The issue of security must be approached from a different dimension. We cannot continue the old way because it is getting out of hand. We hope the federal and state governments will do something about it,” he said.

“Every generation face problems and this generation must find ways to solve these problems. Every government faces a problem. The first commercial kidnapping, because it involved money, happened in 2006 when I was the governor of Bayelsa state. From that time, it moved to terrorism in the north. Now, it is a major problem in the country.

“The federal government in conjunction with state government must design a different approach to this issue. I was there as president and security challenge was there but now, it is getting worse everyday and we can’t continue to use the same old method.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/insecurity-getting-worse-under-pres-buhari-ex-president-jonathan.html

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by babecode: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
hummmm...

kkkkk

God will save us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by success1smyn(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sure

26 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Wisfem: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
I love this man every day most especially his quotes. This is the symbols of good conscience

196 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by citruslimited(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
we don't have God fearing leaders that is the reason why many are being killed daily and our government don't give a dam

25 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Daviddson(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm trying to imagine the possibility of an Edo, Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Igala, Ijaw person slapping a Hausa or Fulani person in his home state of Kano or Sokoto, let alone kill one, but the images are not forming, because it's almost impossible. But those savages are so fearless that they dare to roam down to South and Middle Belt killing and maiming, like they're untouchable.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Paperwhite(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Of course you stated it just the way it's sir.

18 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Amoxman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Say no more oga they made their choice, just sit back and watch

84 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by ainas247: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
lipsrsealed they thought its only the poor people that will surfer from the insecurity
and they pay less attention to it. now the table is turning around.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Praktikals(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
So Jonathan travelled all the way to Ondo state to spew that trash. Well he said so because he knows Nigerians forget things too soon.
My wife was an undergraduate of ABU when Jonathan was president and I know how high my bp used to be when i read about boko haram in the national dailies.
Jonathan is the worst president that has ever ruled this country.
To all of you that will be quoting me, I have a simple prayer for you. May God rule your lives just like Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Say Amen!

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by ForeThinker: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019

And they said he was in the Army b4 ..

Political sections of the army but not war front

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by naijjaman(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by olaolulazio(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Influential ba grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by pautex: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by netpro(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jonathan that over 14 LGAs were under Boko Haram regime in his time, is also making noise? shocked

I don't blame the thief, it is just that President Buhari has been magnanimous, if not by now he will be in one under ground cell with Dasuki.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Lamasta(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Security of lives and properties is the job of every Leader of a nation cool

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by noblealuu: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
The blame gamers will soon be here, either above or below me to shift the goal post

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Blackfire(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nothing but the truth.....

Watch how uncivilized dimwits will insult him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by StupidVoters: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Y
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
As a General, they promised to tackle security issues better than you but reverse is the case.

12 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Pavarottii(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wrong topic from what u wrote... No need to put buhari cos he didn't mention buhari not to create what is not there...
But well tho... He said the truth, insecurity is worse under this administration(buhari)... And we can't keep doing same thing and expecting a different result.

Kudos BEST PRESIDENT EVER...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Kxyz: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Insecurity.
semyman:
I knew he must surely goof
Drunkard
rubish

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by maxiuc(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by semyman: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Drunkard

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Corruption too has become a way of life under the illiterate empty old skull.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Yemisi87: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
You are correct Jeg

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by princeade86(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
not a news again. even buhari sef knew about it.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by Godbpraised: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
babecode:
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan is in Akure to commiserate with Afenifere leader, Reuben Fasoranti over the killing of his daughter, Funke Olakunri, said insecurity is getting worse under President Muhammadu Buhari.

Although he did not mention the name of Buhari, he clearly referred to the government headed by his successor.

He challenged the federal government to come up with new strategies to tackle insecurity, adding that one could not continue doing old things and expect new results.

“The issue of security must be approached from a different dimension. We cannot continue the old way because it is getting out of hand. We hope the federal and state governments will do something about it,” he said.

“Every generation face problems and this generation must find ways to solve these problems. Every government faces a problem. The first commercial kidnapping, because it involved money, happened in 2006 when I was the governor of Bayelsa state. From that time, it moved to terrorism in the north. Now, it is a major problem in the country.

“The federal government in conjunction with state government must design a different approach to this issue. I was there as president and security challenge was there but now, it is getting worse everyday and we can’t continue to use the same old method.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/insecurity-getting-worse-under-pres-buhari-ex-president-jonathan.html
during his time, bombs where going up bi-monthly. Mr jonah aka no shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
semyman:
Drunkard
Read again ... Mr Herdsman, we must win you killer lot.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.