Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. (925 Views)

Udom To Atiku: "Don't Mind The Doomsayers, You Will Win" / Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. / Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Based on my observation, the majority of Nigerians live in a state of perpetual ignorance - as presented by the sample size online.
So I have come to a conclusion that, the provisions, structures and institutions that Nigerians want to see in their country is a long shot from ever happening.

Additionally the diversity of poorly informed views exhumed with utmost pride added to the already prevalent ignorance propagates confusion and makes the possibility of unity and ever getting anything done zero to none.

Change my mind

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by pedel: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
True and unfortunately sad.
The country is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2019
pedel:
True and unfortunately sad.
The country is going nowhere.

A lot of people are sleeping. They can't see that they are headed to nowhere, as a matter of fact the country is retrogressing, rotting away right in front of their eyes but, they've all chosen to play dead.

No one wants to speak up, and be straight about the foolishness that's going on, no one wants to protest and confront the police and other armed security agents, because no one wants to die ..... forgetting that what they fear most, is not going away by playing dead, rather it is slowly but surely approaching and soon it'll blow over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by Optional09: 3:22am On Jul 17, 2019
very correct
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by jpphilips(m): 5:13am On Jul 17, 2019
tevinsolt:
Based on my observation, the majority of Nigerians live in a state of perpetual ignorance - as presented by the sample size online.
So I have come to a conclusion that, the provisions, structures and institutions that Nigerians want to see in their country is a long shot from ever happening.

Additionally the diversity of poorly informed views exhumed with utmost pride added to the already prevalent ignorance propagates confusion and makes the possibility of unity and ever getting anything done zero to none.

Change my mind

You just noticed? An average Nigerian 50yrs old talk like a teenager just imagine what happens at the 30's & 20's series?
Why do you think sane people stayed away from Nairaland?
A country where majority of her youth can't think for themselves, once you ask them to speak, they vomit one shit that was circulated in the social media. A generation that can't read, can't study, cant research anything, waste hours on useless Tv programs, use internet for hopeless things. Dead brains everywhere, yet they won't shut up for reasonable people, so annoying!
Just get out of this place before these dullards infect you with their idiocy! i ran away a long time ago, I only pay them courtesy visits, I ran into a thread of sensible people that's the only place I still spend time on this site before i lose it completely.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by Yujin(m): 5:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Did you just noticed this? When majority choose to wish away a problem than confront it, you need no soothsayer to tell you the most probable outcome. War will be brought on Nigeria and millions will die and the worst hit will be those who rather than fight it, choose to wish it away only for the antagonists to slaughter them without any remorse. I warned for long but they prefer to insult me. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came out publicly to warn everyone but they all called for his head. Today, life is so cheap in Nigeria that I can say that animals are safer than humans. The reasoning of an average Nigerian is far below expectation. Why should a group of people continue on the same route of a project that has consistently failed? Why not try something else? It's a shame what's happening in Nigeria yet there have not been any calls for Buhari's impeachment. All of them are like zombies.

1 Like

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by slimfit1(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2019
I give my brother.
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
jpphilips:

You just noticed? An average Nigerian 50yrs old talk like a teenager just imagine what happens at the 30's & 20's series?
Why do you think sane people stayed away from Nairaland?
A country where majority of her youth can't think for themselves, once you ask them to speak, they vomit one shit that was circulated in the social media.

It's not just Nairaland, it's almost every platform you can find Nigerians engaged in. Looking from the outside in, the reasoning of so many is awkward. Perpetual trivialization of important matters, shameless display of lack of comprehension, ridiculous projections that clouds issues.

I'm afraid the intelligent minority is doomed to a life of mediocrity, if the no one steps up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
NO ONE Z GONNA CHANGE YOUR MIND AND DON'T REPLY THOSE TRYING TO BECAUSE THE FOOLISHNESS IS CONTIGUOUS

YOU MIGHT START LOSING YOUR MIND TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM

I have gotten tired to the extent when ever I hear someone am arguing with say ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN i stop quoting them immediately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
slimfit1:
I give my brother.

absolutely .... It is dis-enabling, knowing that there's so much to be had but the reality on ground makes something that's so straight forward so hard to achieve
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yujin:
Did you just noticed this? When majority choose to wish away a problem than confront it, you need no soothsayer to tell you the most probable outcome. War will be brought on Nigeria and millions will die and the worst hit will be those who rather than fight it, choose to wish it away only for the antagonists to slaughter them without any remorse. I warned for long but they prefer to insult me. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came out publicly to warn everyone but they all called for his head. Today, life is so cheap in Nigeria that I can say that animals are safer than humans. The reasoning of an average Nigerian is far below expectation. Why should a group of people continue on the same route of a project that has consistently failed? Why not try something else? It's a shame what's happening in Nigeria yet there have not been any calls for Buhari's impeachment. All of them are like zombies.

Something must be done really. Your analogy of Zombies is not far from the truth, or a terrible sci-fi movie where the population has been infected or brainwashed by some alien entity.

Only those who know the truth can wake others up
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by tevinsolt: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
ezenwajosh:
NO ONE Z GONNA CHANGE YOUR MIND AND DON'T REPLY THOSE TRYING TO BECAUSE THE FOOLISHNESS IS CONTIGUOUS

YOU MIGHT START LOSING YOUR MIND TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM

I have gotten tired to the extent when ever I hear someone am arguing with say ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN i stop quoting them immediately

I tell you. Something must be done really and quick.
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by Genius100: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
tevinsolt:

Change my mind

You are absolutely right. Case in point, the quality of discussions on Nairaland. It is very obvious why Nigeria is behind a lot of countries
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by niyisky: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
I had always opined that the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but that of followers...Every leader is a product of the society. They were once followers, and are stuck with the average mediocre mentality of the said followers.
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by juvewalex(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think this our generation is just too unlucky and as well coward so to speak . When our present leaders were young , they were brave , brilliant ,smart and cunning as most of them became successful when they were young, they could fight for their right ,speak out against oppressions etc . Everything was easy for them due to the system and self determinations and there was one voice to some extent . Our generation now is just too docile , full of fear ,too religious and full of tribalism which is making our old cargo leaders still be at the helm of things in this country and also giving them too much authority because they know we can't stand up to them for our right . We always pray for the country to get to our desired state without doing anything , no protest against insecurity, poor economy, high running cost of governance, poor electricity, deplorable roads , killings here and there. Rather we protest against rape case , a politician facing corruption charges and other things that add no value to the country and our lives. Our fathers got married at age 26+ ,became man on their own in the past but now a man of 26 is still been fed by his parents and he's very comfortable with it.
Re: Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. by lastmessenger: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Its so pathetic to see a few guys remote control millions of people from the comfort of their bedroom to their own advantage.
Have you ever wondered if it rocket science for Nigeria to have 247 electricity. Indeed its not rocket science. The problem is that we are not just serious people. Some people will mention corruption as the cause of the continues steady darkness in Nigeria yet those who fight corruption cannot pronounce death penalty on corrupt individuals. How can we fight corruption when those who are corrupt are walking our streets like any other person?

Let me comment a little about security in Nigeria. The reason why there is insecurity is because those whose life are endangered are hapless in confronting their adversaries. Yet many Nigerians think that state and community police is not good and should not be implemented. How can you have security when those who are to secure you do not feel the treats you face daily.

Nigerians are not ready to make the country move forward. We have a lot of ignorant people around SNF this has really incapacitated the few wise.men

(1) (Reply)

Check out Completed Portions Of Obudu /mfum Road Currently Under Construction / Tribute To The Unarmed People Murdered By The Nigerian Army In Python Dance(pic) / BIAFRA: IPOB Protests Against Buhari In South Africa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.