Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism (7029 Views)

PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (Date, Time And Channels To Show Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Coitus: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
I opened a thread earlier today in the politics section and while reading the comments I saw a short clip video posted about the RUGA brouhaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPcQNRjxUPg
the short clip

After watching the two minutes footage I had my hands in my mouth, like the Fulanization agenda is actually true and it's no joke. So I decided to go search for the full clip on YouTube and I saw a 30 minutes eye opening clip. What i was particularly annoyed about was that the Channels television presenter MOUPE was so partisan. She kept interrupting Dr. Katchy while he's dropping fact about foreigners occupying lands and killing Nigerians.

Channels television is gone, they are now biased, hiding the truth. It's pretty clear now the government has bought the channel. I've totally lost respect for MOUPE. Maybe when the chaos visits her village she'll drop the nonsense partisanship. I'm pissed angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZN1jWNvb2w
here's the full clip of the interview on channels TV

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by lilfreezy: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Moupe and that one they call Kadaria are the most biased human beings I've ever seen on TV.

moupe was probably trying to save her job. The man was actually mentioning towns and villages that has been taken over but the mumu woman kept interrupting the Doc and calling it conspiracy theories. Someone that calls herself journalist wants to tell us she can't go those places the man mentioned and crosscheck the Intel.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Chrisbeks: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
I don't know which jungle they got that maupe from, she's definitely not a trained journalist

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by ken6488(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
cheesy na today channel tv=apc

13 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by TooMuchStuff: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Next Level

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by 9jahotblog: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Channelstv =Apc
Tvcnews = Apc
Thenationonlineng =Apc
R/c= Apc

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Coitus: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
9jahotblog:

Channelstv =Apc
Tvcnews = Apc
Thenationonlineng =Apc
R/c= Apc
You are right. Tvcnews is the most useless. When the herdsmen were killing, you will not see the news in their channel. But immediately coza rape allegation surfaced, those biased women on TV discussed it everyday. Nigeria media is dead to me. I'll just stick to Natgeowild from now on.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by BishopMagic: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:
I opened a thread earlier today in the politics section and while reading the comments I saw a short clip video posted about the RUGA brouhaha.

the short clip

After watching the two minutes footage I had my hands in my mouth, like the Fulanization agenda is actually true and it's no joke. So I decided to go search for the full clip on YouTube and I saw a 30 minutes eye opening clip. What i was particularly annoyed about was that the Channels television presenter MOUPE was so partisan. She kept interrupting Dr. Katchy while he's dropping fact about foreigners occupying lands and killing Nigerians.

Channels television is gone, they are now biased, hiding the truth. It's pretty clear now the government has bought the channel. I've totally lost respect for MOUPE. Maybe when the chaos visits her village she'll drop the nonsense partisanship. I'm pissed angry

This is the problem with you ITK Lagosians. You are always looking for trends even down to news feeds you depend on corporate news narratives not minding that these useless media houses exist only to brainwash you.

Is it today you are just finding out that channels is useless and bias?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by 9jahotblog: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:

You are right. Tvcnews is the most useless. When the herdsmen were killing, you will not see the news in their channel. But immediately coza rape allegation surfaced, those biased women on TV discussed it everyday. Nigeria media is dead to me. I'll just stick to Natgeowild from now on.
Abi ooo, that's the latest media company that's promoting Apc programs and agenda too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:

Errrrm, you are dead to us too....
Go chat or Cameron.
Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by 9jaunite: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
9jahotblog:

Channelstv =Apc
Tvcnews = Apc
Thenationonlineng =Apc
R/c= Apc

Only ait is anti apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by 9jahotblog: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
9jaunite:

Only ait is anti apc
yes
Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Kyase(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
9jaunite:

Only ait is anti apc
Because it's owner is pdp....
Apart from ait and biafra TV tell me which channel is against this government

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Deemas(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by 9jaunite: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

undecided

Any channel that doesn't support the killers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by fergie001: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:

That's my best station, NatGeoWild....especially Animal Fight Club or ten deadliest snakes....

I dislike that monster fish editions, have a phobia for water.

But you see TVC.....I rather watch Algeria beat Nigeria again than watch that station.

Channels own....is if I want to read the news below....after that back to my NatGeoWild......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by fergie001: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

At least don't make it too obvious nah.....

I don't know what happened to Channels, you can pick your sides and still stay atop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Tecno66: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
lilfreezy:
Moupe and that one they call Kadaria are the most biased human beings I've ever seen on TV.

moupe was probably trying to save her job. The man was actually mentioning towns and villages that has been taken over but the mumu woman kept interrupting the Doc and calling it conspiracy theories. Someone that calls herself journalist wants to tell us she can't go those places the man mentioned and crosscheck the Intel.
The truth is that the press are being surpressed like in military rule. She is not only saving her job but protecting her TV station. Remember what happened to AIT recently. Nigeria has moved from the Jonathan era when there was freedom of speech and media houses carry any news they like. There are some truths that you will carry now and either NCC will close your station based on flimsy excuses or DSS officials will be waiting for you by next morning. Please, don't blame the poor woman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by lilfreezy: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

It's like that in most countries. In America, CNN is for DEMOCRATS while Fox News is pro REPUBLICAN. In Nigeria, they are too partisan, especially Tvcnews. I've never in my life seen any bad news about tinubu in that channel. They just keep praising him, well he pays them salary so i get grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by lilfreezy: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tecno66:
The truth is that the press are being surpressed like in military rule. She is not only saving her job but protecting her TV station. Remember what happened to AIT recently. Nigeria has moved from the Jonathan era when there was freedom of speech and media houses carry any news they like. There are some truths that you will carry now and either NCC will close your station based on flimsy excuses or DSS officials will be waiting for you by next morning. Please, don't blame the poor woman.

It's true. But that's very terrible. CNN gives more fake news on trump than AIT does on Buhari, but CNN has never been closed down till date. Nigeria is just so horrible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by selemempe: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

Errrrm, you are dead to us too....
Go chat or Cameron.
Bye bye.
the north is biting more than it can chew. U guys are offending everybody and hoping to get away with it. Well...ur fun will end once the docile yoruba and middlebelt open their eyes

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Kyase(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
selemempe:
the north is biting more than it can chew. U guys are offending everybody and hoping to get away with it. Well...ur fun will end once the docile yoruba and middlebelt open their eyes
Oga there's nothing like middle belt and who are docile?
Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by selemempe: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

go and tell benue and jos that...just wait till yorubas and mb wake up. We in the east woke up since 1966

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by lilfreezy: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:

Middlebelt has always existed.you can call it north cental if pleases you. We know its just a political game. There north central are not good enough to run for presidency but are only good for chairman of Northern gov forum. They've decided to withdraw after this fulani nonsense. If you observe all Obasanjo's letters, he always calls them middle belt.

As for the term SOUTH SOUTH, that one does not exist but we've all accepted it for posterity sake. In the cardinal point you can't carve it out. Why don't we have East East or West West or North North? People that understands geography will know the term is so wrong and just political. Between Akwa Ibom and Enugu, which state deserves the status of the SE

11 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by FarahAideed: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is Maupe not a Yoruba lady again ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
only a dead person sits down to watch channels TV

It's a dead channel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Unbiased1: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
h
Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Kyase(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
selemempe:
go and tell benue and jos that...just wait till yorubas and mb wake up. We in the east woke up since 1966
im a benue man dude

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by selemempe: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kyase:
im a benue man dude
from which tribe....i can speak idoma. Waa ole lets speak

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Coitus:

the short clip

What i was particularly annoyed about was that the Channels television presenter MOUPE was so partisan. She kept interrupting Dr. Katchy while he's dropping fact about foreigners occupying lands and killing Nigerians.

Dr. Katchy is very knowledgeable about what's going on with Buhari's grand deception!!!

Though the video did not show where he was interrupted by Moupe but one thing is clearer

These Fulani herdsmen are not Nigerians!!! They don't speak Hausa or Fulani!!! They speak French!!!

There is a grand plan to displace Nigerians and replace them with these murderers!!!

But, God forbid!!!

6 Likes

Re: Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism by Whobedatte(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Momoh, owner of channels is an APC chieftain grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation / NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain / Normal Nigerian Yahoo Boy Starter Pack With Local Mentality After Getting Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.