Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness (12885 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Dorischuks: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
A witness called by Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) has said that his claim that Atiku is a Nigerian by birth and was qualified to contest the presidential election were information he got from his father.

The witness, Mohammed Hayatu, who claimed to have retired as a Customs official, said his father is dead.

Hayatu said he also learnt part of Adamawa Province was one part of Northern Cameroon, until the plebiscite of 1961 which brought it back to Nigeria.

The witness said, Jadda, where Atiku was born was never part of Cameroon.

Earlier, another petitioners’ witness, Magdiel Samaki, who said he was a Nigerian Ambassador to Romania, said he could not recall history relating to the plebiscite conducted in Northern Cameroon in 1961

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-father-told-atiku-born-nigerian-pdps-witness/

1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by WonderManly(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dorischuks:
A witness called by Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) before the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) has said that his claim that Atiku is a Nigerian by birth and was qualified to contest the presidential election were information he got from his father.

The witness, Mohammed Hayatu, who claimed to have retired as a Customs official, said his father is dead.

Hayatu said he also learnt part of Adamawa Province was one part of Northern Cameroon, until the plebiscite of 1961 which brought it back to Nigeria.

The witness said, Jadda, where Atiku was born was never part of Cameroon.

Earlier, another petitioners’ witness, Magdiel Samaki, who said he was a Nigerian Ambassador to Romania, said he could not recall history relating to the plebiscite conducted in Northern Cameroon in 1961

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-father-told-atiku-born-nigerian-pdps-witness/
Yes! I was there with you on that day!
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by YoungLionken(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
APCheat is truly stupid, they're trying to trivialize the whole matter as regards the fraudulent election they conducted through INEC.

Buhari that couldn't attain a primary school certificate, shame on APCheat and their supporters.

Why won't there be serious nepotism, religious tension, insecurity, massive corruption in high places when the president lacks(basic) education?

For your info, PMB is involuntarily confused as per what is happening in the country, his chiefs and Co are cheating him financially, because they know that he's dull and his IQ is below average.

A man whose house is on fire, shouldn't be busy chasing rats...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Jh0wsef(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by ainas247: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
cool How will this stop herdsmen??

Rank your business on Youtube
and google page 1 fast.
chat up now
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superior1: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
When are they going to get to the part of Buhari's forged school cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by veeceesynergy: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is ATIKU STILL COMING

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by BlackCrainte: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
False!

He was born in Cameroon!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Trapnews: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Damage control! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
All these witnesses are hurting Atiku's chances. It won't be any different with the videos he has. One or more go get k-leg

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Dottore: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
All join
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by TIGRITIS: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
BlackCrainte:
False!

He was born in Cameroon!
Joke apart, pls in all honesty, does this face look like a Nigerian? undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by yeyeboi(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by superlanny(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Atiku has paid this one to lie to us, we wey don code, information reaching me, states that, atikus john thomas looks and is designed like a camerounian, very black and crooked. Thunder fire that his camerounian bald head.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by netpro(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
It seems Atiku witnesses were just hired from the nearest motor park. They don't appear to fully understand why they are in court.

The first one did not witness himself, was told by his father who is dead. While the other one has no clue about the matter he is witnessing to.

The table is shaking, Atiku is Cumming grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by thaoriginator: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
shockedgrin

My own father told me that Atiku is Patrick Mboma's elder brother cry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by iammo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by SilasNwude: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
False!

He was born in Cameroon!
[/s]
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
even Buhari who is a Nigerian is better banish from our dear country..
Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by haleymoon: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
His father would have been a perfect witness of his place of birth alongside the mum, who even knows if it's on the border between Nigeria and Cameroon

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by SaintLucia: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by xamuel17(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
when he was vice president , why didnt anybody question his nationality ?

this is 21 century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by chloride6: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Is your father the NPC?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Your father told you?!

Orisirisi something...... cheesy wink cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
chloride6:
Is your father the NPC?
Lol grin cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation / Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. / Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.