Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King (46241 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019

DSTV and MTN are not black South African owned you fool grin grin grin Those companies are still white owned and that's still money circulating around white people's pockets. We can discuss this again when your businesses go beyond Lesotho at best
They are South African owned. MTN's forays to that hot cave was made possible by Phutuma Nteko a then MtN Ceo. It always amuses when Nigerians get left behind always come with excuses, oh it's because the person responsible was white, blue, dreadlocked etc. I wait to see what who would you attribute the success of countries like Rwanda to since they're on their way of leaving you behind with little noise

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2019

Africa as a whole excluding South Africa. Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana and of course Nigeria have left our literary marks in the literature world to much acclaim. South Africa is still hanging by the fingernails of Coetzee, Naidoo and Mandela grin grin grin
Typical Nigerian ignorance, if a Nigerian doesn't know, therefore does not exist. Right?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2019

Wizkid and Davido's following in Latin America and Asia alone outnumber most of your faves best selling numbers. I can understand however, I'd hate to be so inferior and not even be able to attract my own people to support my work
who's inferior? Lol , you always think you're doper than you are, while the rest of Africa views you with scorn, distrut and hostility

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2019

Cape Town, the city where your white people called you refugees in it, is the gateway to Africa for international tourists. Not for much longer as your violent tendencies have secured your spot as most dangerous city in Africa
South Africa is the gateway to all of Africa argue this until you turn blue. America is a violent country than Denmark but it's the most influential and powerful country than Denmark so bringing cape town's violence to the mix is a futile exercise. An btw, Hellen zille is the one that made than remark not white people

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2019

That's why you and your Bantu education should've stopped while you were ahead. You don't have the range for this discussion
you come from a country where most can't read or write. You have no business telling me about Bantu education when most of you on this forum can't can't construct a proper sentence or even use logic

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2019

Beyonce has been to Nigeria several times to chill, work with producers here, take cultural inspiration and no one cared. Are you not dizzy from sucking the breasts of both Europeans and Americans with such fervor that you're bragging about seeing Beyonce in your lifetime? Do you not have any dignity?
anyone who managed to see Michael Jackson perform live was lucky, it really has nothing to do with sucking or bragging or whatever, same with Beyonce ,one of the greatest performers right now, Such people at their prime wouldn't come near Nigeria , even your people bemoan this fact. Accept an move on

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2019

Because you guys are desperate enough to invite white people to walk all over your schools and homes on their whims. How pathetic you are that you're just letting white strangers touch your children any how with no regulation whatsoever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/8xzeda/why-white-european-tourists-are-visiting-south-african-slums

Mzu Lembeni runs one of the many tour companies that takes tourists into Cape Town’s townships, impoverished areas that were first created when the Apartheid government forced nonwhites to live in segregated areas.

On his tour, tourists can walk right into people’s homes, drink homemade liquor, play with children at a local school, and take as many pictures as they like.

For some people, this sounds like exploitation. But Lembeni, who grew up in a township himself, disagrees.
ha ha ha. Nice try.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019

If you can survive in your townships without being stabbed or necklaced (good riddance to you though if it happens) I'm sure your organs will be fine when you finally save up to afford a trip outside by 2027
Ive lived in a township for a long time and I'm still here. The problem is you don't understand South African dynamics and yet you talk the loudest. The slums and townships, the two aren't the same. And contrary to what you've been told, not every township is violent, it's mostly Cape Town ones

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2019

Also go figure how there's no continental/international black South African owned multinational company. Not a surprise.
the are in South Africa. Where it matters most

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019

Then go and stop our brothers in their great trek down South instead of being a pussy online. Take that energy outside your shack.
"shack" ha ha . All the keywords to make yourselves feel better.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019

Go burn your schools down again boy to protest for an improvement on Bantu education. I'd say go brag somewhere but you have nowhere to go undecided
go cut someone's limb and cook it, maybe you'll be rich.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019

The better question is does South Africa even have one? Or are you waiting for someone else to commission and build it for you like your whole infrastructure?
duh? What's so special about a forum? There are plenty, I just prefer this one for the entertainment factor. I just love watching you simpletons acting idiotic as always. You're the source of my amusement. Lol

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019

True. That man and his cloth are too boring compared to South African pastors commanding their congregations to eat grass and masturbate publicly.
everything a Nigerian has done and more. The first fake pastors in South Africa where from...you know where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Iyanya Takes Selfie Showing Off 'fully-loaded' Underwear [Pic] / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.