Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Indomie Noodles! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie Noodles! (12945 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Indomie Noodles Vs Dangote Noodles / Indomie Noodles With 'Ugu' Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie Noodles! by InkedNerd(f): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
Is there a particular place she needs to go to buy it?
Re: Indomie Noodles! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
@Binflexia.

After putting the noodle on fire, when the water is nearly dry and the noodles is a bit soft/almost done i pour the sliced onions and red pepper to it.

As for the egg, i fry them separately and eat it together!
Re: Indomie Noodles! by binaflexia: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
Donpuzo:

@Binflexia.

After putting the noodle on fire, when the water is nearly dry and the noodles is a bit soft/almost done i pour the sliced onions and red pepper to it.

As for the egg, i fry them separately and eat it together!

Hmmnnn,  not bad, but I sabi that style. Any other?
Re: Indomie Noodles! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2010
There is this style Hausa peeps do.

You first make the noodles soft, then, and water dry, take it off the pot, to a plate then you mix the ingredients with onion and pepper also grounded one, then you pour egg in the mixture,  and put oil in a frying pan and fry it.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by binaflexia: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2010
Donpuzo:

There is this style Hausa peeps do.

You first make the noodles soft, then, and water dry, take it off the pot, to a plate then you mix the ingredients with onion and pepper also grounded one, then you pour egg in the mixture,  and put oil in a frying pan and fry it.

I tried that before and I regretted. More pls!
Re: Indomie Noodles! by ladygaga(f): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2010
@ inked-nerd
mimee noodles was launchedin nigeria like 2yrs ago, btw i dont like mimee, tastes funny, i dont like chikki too

indomie is the best for me ,i think am liking golden penny too, has any one tried golden penny noodles
Re: Indomie Noodles! by InkedNerd(f): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2010
ladygaga:

@ inked-nerd
mimee noodles was launchedin nigeria like 2yrs ago, btw i dont like mimee, tastes funny, i dont like chikki too

indomie is the best for me ,i think am liking golden penny too, has any one tried golden penny noodles

How could they have been launched 2 years ago when I was eating them when I was 12 years old? That makes no sense. I may not live in Nigeria but I know what I was eating when I was 12.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by bamboke(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
I tried to do a bit of chinese with my noodles. I boil and add the ingredients, but I don't cover the pot so it doesn't get too soft. Drain the water. You would use fish or dry fish and prawns here. Clean those and shred. Also with bits of carrot, green peas and onion. Then you fry these in a non-stick fry pan and spice a bit. Then you add your drained noodles. This comes out good, nice and colorful. Least I forget, please use little oil to fry. Also you could do scrabled eggs and pour in. Makes it all chinese!
Re: Indomie Noodles! by MissyB3(f): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks Bamboke.
I'm actually tired of using the 3 simple methods I know. I'll try out this method, i hope i like.

Does anyone have a different method?
Re: Indomie Noodles! by snthesis(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2010
pour tap water into a bowl; break the noodles and place inside the bowl; place bowl of noodles into your locker; go for classes; during lunch period, open your locker, take out the bowl of noodles (drain the liquid if you want); add the spices, stir and VOILA!!!enjoy your noddles ---snthesis (how to cook noodles, boarding house style) grin grin grin
Re: Indomie Noodles! by dregenix(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
, and talking about noodles,who remembers Maggi Two-minute noodles?It seems it lasted only 2minutes in trhe market.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by snthesis(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2010
Lol
Re: Indomie Noodles! by dustydee: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2010
dregenix:

, and talking about noodles,who remembers Maggi Two-minute noodles?It seems it lasted only 2minutes in trhe market.
loved the maggi 2 minutes noodles, hmmmmn.
I still think golden penny is better than indomie, like the taste and the seasoning too.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2010
Packages of salt. Chinese are trying to kill Nigerians o.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by dustydee: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2010
ogugua88:

Packages of salt. Chinese are trying to kill Nigerians o.
which one be salt again? Omo man must whack! grin , seriously we must learn to balance our diet.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by uche13: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Indomie is truly the most preffered in the Nigerian market. Mimee came out about 3 to 4 yrs ago and they did so with a nice advert song which got many people especially kids excited but unfortunately, the interest waned as the noodles didnt taste that nice at all. Indomie chicken and not their other flavours is still the best. Golden penny is really nice too.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by ladygaga(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
Indomie is truly the most preffered in the Nigerian market. Mimee came out about 3 to 4 yrs ago and they did so with a nice advert song which got many people especially kids excited but unfortunately, the interest waned as the noodles didnt taste that nice at all. Indomie chicken and not their other flavours is still the best. Golden penny is really nice too.

yea true, anyway u want it, any how u likeit .mime noodles ,mimmie noodles,mimmie noodles mimmiee!!
Re: Indomie Noodles! by zayzee(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Inked_Nerd
You couldn't have grown up eating Mimee Noodles even if you are 21 because Mimee was first introduced into the market in 2007. Google search it and you will see the company May & Baker started it in 2006, but as for marketing, it started in 2007 with their Boom sha sha advert.

Probably, you are mistaking it with Maggi noodles which was in the market in the 90s in Nigeria.
Re: Indomie Noodles! by thweraja10: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Indomie Noodles - Onion Chicken

For close to 30 years, Indomie has been celebrated in Nigeria. And there's a reason why this spicy tasty noodle pack is a hit. It's instant. From 0 to meal in less than 8minutes. Spice it yourself. Add an egg and some meat if you want. It's yours. Eat it how you like.

for Nigerians looking for Indomie Noodles - Onion Chicken in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/indomie-noodles
Re: Indomie Noodles! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2015
InkedNerd:

Hmmm, I'll ask my mom to look into that when she goes home this year. How does it taste and what are the flavors?
Its actually tummy tummy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The MYSTERY Chocolate Cake Reinvented / Tasty Time Warns Against Products Abuse / Do People Still Eat Three Square Meals Daily In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.