Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) (68242 Views)

Vindictive Tinubu And Guinea-pig Emefiele [Photo] / El-Rufai Files Fresh Suit Against Malami And Emefiele / Who Destroyed The Reward System In APC? Buhari, GEJ And Emefiele In Perspective (2) (3) (4)

Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm wailers have a new topic this week

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
I love Toni Braxton song so much

Especially another sad love song

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
So Lai Mohammed still dey?? See as Godwin do face like person wey dey shame cheesy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by huptin(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
See as dem dey shine teeth.. American superstar Don hug dem now! na our foreign reserve go suffer am!

225 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
huptin:
See as dem dey shine teeth.. American superstar Don hug dem now! na our foreign reserve go suffer am!

Like I said earlier on

They are here

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lie Mohammed of all people... shocked
After hugging such an abomination,
Toni should go and dip 7times inside river Jordan.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Only if she knew she was hugging a bag of lies angry

Check my SIG.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Instead of lai Mohammed to appear before the court, he is here hugging Toni braxton and Emefiele is there wish that no one was around so that he can start action. Konji kee dem dia!!!

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by lordparcel: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
my favorite -He wasn't man enough

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
writefreely:
Only if she knew she was hugging a bag of lies angry

Check my SIG.

You are not a good marketer

You are here advertising your product yet you are partisan

Wailers are broke they can’t afford money to patronize you now

So be neutral in submission like this

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chai! Lai is flabbergasted and mesmerized. He will not wash that agbada again o. He will keep it in his museum.

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
the LIAR my Man

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by ladilawal82(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
She can smell the raw cash in these notable men (minus Lai) cheesy

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:

You are not a good marketer

You are here advertising your product yet you are partisan

Wailers are broke they can’t afford money to patronize you now

So be neutral in submission like this

Have you ever been to a country where a petroleum engineering graduate is now a full time writer because no jobs Only in the shitholes of this world. Only if Nigerians like you weren't sellouts. cry

Anyway, if you're patronizing then thanks. If you're not, kindly move on. I believe in myself and my work and I don't beg for clients, whether wailers or looters.

I've written for hundreds of clients on nairaland alone with my "marketing strategy". cool

I get God to answer to, you get Lai Mohammed to answer to. You no see say my situation better pass your own grin

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by crossfm: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
She needs her own share of the yam. grin

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Ebonyigoodnews: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
huptin:
hurtful truth

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please, who is Toni Braxton?

A club stripper

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
He wasn't man enough for me... Love dat jam

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
See As Mr Godwin do face like teenager wey him crush hug!

Yeye dey smell!

cheesy wink grin cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by nototribalist: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Liar Mohammed right now

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Jossyroyal1: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
cry

OMG

She has contacted Lyingaitis....

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by stephen12118(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Haters will not like this
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by bestman09(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
T
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
stephen12118:
Haters will not like this
Lol cheesy
Children of hate and perdition are not always happy in life.
Their choice!

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by Yankee101: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Money talks (even of you're ugly!) and the rest walk away
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by VillagePipu: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Toni Braxton should not make the mistake of entering SE. Those ones no dey use eye see foreign based person, na to kill am be their own.

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by KanuSE: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by VillagePipu: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
NobleAngell:
Chai! Lai is flabbergasted and mesmerized. He will not wash that agbada again o. He will keep it in his museum.

He isn't like those people you left at home.

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by GMbuharii: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
sarrki:
I love Toni Braxton song so much

Especially another sad love song
EHNNN?!?!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......

See dis mai gworro!!!!!!

BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Re: Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Please, who is Toni Braxton?

A club stripper
she sells Ewedu at bodija market

36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo)