Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack (488 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack by barcitymedia: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Over three hundred residents of Lungi Barracks in Abuja have benefited from a free medical check-up program organized by Miss Health Africa, Queen Ivory Chidi.

The check up which took place at Lungi Barracks town hall, had over 300 participants which included over 100 students of the Command Day Secondary School and 200 Army Officers and the wives of the army officers.

The queen who emerged last year, expressed joy on the outcome stating that she looks forward to doing it again. “It was an awesome experience and I thank God for giving me this platform and laying it in my heart to carry out the free medical orientation/outreach as part of my pet project.

The outcome was awesome… I was elated that people came out to be part of the programme. It clearly shows that people truly care about their health, but may not always have access to or finance for medical care. My team of young professionals worked till evening and all the medicals were exhausted.”

Continuing, the visibly elated queen said ”We were able to run a few medical tests, give counseling, administered medications and refer people to the right authorities where necessary. We also conducted lectures on good hygiene as well as general health management”.

She added that there are plans to take the free medical checkup program to more communities in the nearest future.

https://thecapitalmetro.com/2019/07/17/queen-ivory-chidi-takes-diabetes-campaign-to-abuja-barrack/

Re: Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Saw this on a thread

dannybrasky:
Back then in Bariga after secondary school,did waec and was waiting for result . As a born hustler,I would do any legit job to make sure I have my own little cash at hand. Name it, any hard job,omo boy was always ready lol.

I tried hard but couldn't get something to do until a friend of mine asked if I would work as a sand lifter with basket from the lagoon at bariga. Mehn I was do danm happy like yaay I have finally gotten myself a gig lol,but guys I was wrong as what I saw wasn't what I expected grin

Got to the lagoon down down after king sunny Ade's house,can't remember the name of the street. From the lagoon you can clearly see third mainland bridge.

Oh b4 I forget,being overwhelmed with happiness I didn't bother asking what the pay was like. Fast forward got to the lagoon,saw some giant well chiseled bros them, going into the lagoon with basket to park sand and then bring it to the shores of the lagoon. As a strong omo boy I was still like no shaking I go chop this job for breakfast easy pizzy lol.

Then came the shocker, there was this bros that was suppose to direct me on how to go about it,his name is Egbon Mufu. I asked some of the guys at the shore pls I'm asking for egbon Mufu,and then one pointed me at a direction and said there he is. Egbon Mufu was just coming out of the water with heavy basket of sand looking huge and well chiseled like a Greek god. I watched the way he struggled a bit to find his way to
shore in order for him to dump the sand he got from the lagoon.

He dumped the sand, stood there and was breathing heavily. And then one of the guys called him to inform him I was looking for him. NOTE, egbon Mufu was backing us when he was called upon,reacting to the call egbon couldn't turn his neck he had to turn his whole body cos his neck has already gotten stiff due to the pressure from the heavy basket of sand he carried couple with latic acid burning. In my mind I was like wtf,na so I won take die? Na so my neck go come break grin We concluded on how I would go about the job,he told me to pull of my clothes as I have to work with boxers alone lol. Me wey be say as soon as I saw the neck issue I already made up my mind to salo lol. Na so I tell am say I no wear pant say make I go buy boxers to wear grin He then replied saying eat b4 u come back o,I say no wahala egbon. If I'm to ever see egbon Mufu again that would be today grin I jejely went back home to hug my bed grin grin grin Too young to die
Re: Queen Ivory Chidi Takes Diabetes Campaign To Abuja Barrack by dannybrasky(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yes na me post am. Wetin happen? Na my story. No copyright grin grin

7thLemonLOVER:
Saw this on a thread

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija #donjazzy Doesn't Like This Year's Bbnaija Show / She Broke Up With Me And This Happen (advice) / Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.