Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? (4068 Views)

Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu / Buhari’s Poor Leadership Makes Nigerians Hate Fulanis- Lamido / Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
All these people here that come in daily to condemn Fulani herdsmen, why don't you people put your mouth where your mouth is (excuse the pun) and BOYCOTT THEIR MEAT altogether?

I mean, you don't give a damn where or how they rear their cattle. You don't want them anywhere near you. You view the RUGA idea with contempt and utterly reject it.

But you cannot do without eating their meat on a daily basis. Beef, Shaki, Pomo, Brokoto, Oxtail, Roundabout, and so on. These things are a must for the average Nigerian meal.

It's a real dilemma and paradox.

Why don't we all just shun the Fulanis and their cattle and pray for our shaki and pomo to appear from heaven like manna?

I'm sure it will.

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Ilamina(f): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
I love fulanis

They have swag

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Warship: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

When was the last time you ate cow meat?

Be honest.

When was the last time Buhari respected our right to self determination just as he preaches when it comes to Palestine & Sahrawi independence movements.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Warship:

When was the last time Buhari respected our right to self determination just as he preaches when it comes to Palestine & Sahrawi independence movements.

Bros, answer my question nah..

..which one you dey?

I asked you a question and you're answering with another question.

6 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by weyreypey: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

When was the last time you ate cow meat?

Be honest.
I don't eat cow meat. I don't eat meat that might have been fvcked by humans

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
meccuno:
A dumb post from a low I.Q slowpoke.

Thanks. When last did you eat cow meat please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
weyreypey:

I don't eat cow meat...

You are just one person. This question is for the Nigerian collective, which NEEDS cow meat daily and would go absolutely berserk if it disappeared from the markets!

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by weyreypey: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
weyreypey:

I don't eat cow meat. I don't eat meat that might have been fvcked by humans
Rossikk:

You are just one person. This question is for the Nigerian collective, which NEEDS cow meat daily and would go absolutely berserk if it disappeared from the markets!
Don't edit my response.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Don't edit my response. You can eat your cow meat filled with Fulani spermatozoa... yuck!!

Majority of Nigerians do not care about your allegations. For them pomo is pomo and meat is meat.

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by weyreypey: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

Majority of Nigerians do not care one bit about your allegations. For them pomo is pomo.
Hehehe you'd be surprised...
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by TooMuchStuff: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Eating cow meet is part of our table menu.

It's difficult to stop but it's no reason to kill people who use their money to daily buy beef.
Truth is that if we all stop eating cow meet today another source of red meat would open up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Hehehe you'd be surprised...

Dude, there has been no noticeable decrease in meat intake in Nigeria. Indeed it is increasing by the day. Your point is baseless.

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Eating cow meet is part of our table menu.

It's difficult to stop but it's no reason to kill people who use their money to daily buy beef.

Less than 0.1 percent of Fulani herdsmen has ever killed any person in their lives. Stop painting the entire group with the brush of killers.

Truth is that if we all stop eating cow meet today another source of red meat would open up.

And what is that source of red meat that will open up sufficiently to replace Fulani meat in this country of 200 million people? Please educate us!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by FarahAideed: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't eat beef

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by delugajackson: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
We don't beg them for it, we purchase it with our hard earned money, it doesn't mean we depend on it.

The so called meat we consume can be always be obtained from other sources. And mind you, Fulanis aren't the only ones with the knowledge of rearing cows. And from the facts at hand, Fulani cow business is not what's running or sustaining the economy, OUR OIL from the SOUTH does! So please try to be reasonable with your submission, Mr. Fulani defender.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
delugajackson:
We don't beg them for it, we purchase it with our hard earned money, it doesn't mean we depend on it.

The so called meat we consume can be always be obtained from other sources.

Name those sources. You are the second person here that's claimed there are ''other sources'' without being specific.

And mind you, Fulani's aren't the only ones with the knowledge of rearing cows.

Really? Who else has the knowledge? Surely not Igbos (that's a laugh)... smiley

And from the facts at hand, Fulani cow business is not what is running or sustaining the economy, OUR OIL from the SOUTH is! So please try to be reasonable with your submission, Mr. Fulani defender.

I did not ask you what is ''sustaining your economy''. You can refer to the start of this thread to refresh your memory.

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by weyreypey: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

Name those sources. You are the second person here that's claimed there are ''other sources'' without being specific.

Really? Who else has the knowledge? Surely not Igbos (that's a laugh)... smiley

I did not ask you what is ''sustaining your economy''. You can refer to the start of this thread to refresh your memory.

Stop fvcking cows

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Ikengawo: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:
All these people here that come in daily to condemn Fulani herdsmen, why don't you people put your mouth where your mouth is (excuse the pun) and BOYCOTT THEIR MEAT altogether?

I mean, you don't give a damn where or how they rear their cattle. You don't want them anywhere near you. You view the RUGA idea with contempt and utterly reject it.

But you cannot do without eating their meat on a daily basis. Beef, Shaki, Pomo, Brokoto, Oxtail, Roundabout, and so on. These things are a must for the average Nigerian meal.

Why don't we all just shun the Fulanis and their cattle and pray for our shaki and pomo to appear from heaven like manna?

I'm sure it will.

Rossik is what happens when watery sperm actually manages to impregnate a woman. Very useless baboon.

16 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ikengawo:

Rossik is what happens when watery sperm actually manages to impregnate a woman. Very useless baboon.

Thanks. When last did you eat cow meat?

5 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Ikengawo: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rossikk:

Thanks. When last did you eat cow meat?

lol you actually have no use. I know you want to be important and want to 'develop' Nigeria, but it will never happen because even the marsupial frequency of Nigerian leaders is higher than what you can comprehend as a bush shrew.

Do I live in your zoo country? Lol. Rossikk, stop being stupid and naive, you're old now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Ikengawo: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
weyreypey:

Stop fvcking cows...
hahaha
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Deny a Fulani-hating Igbo man this, and you're asking for trouble.

Okro Soup

Bitter Leaf Soup

Ogbono Soup

Ofe Nsala (White Soup)

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2019
All these lovely dishes...all decorated, adorned, and anointed with Fulani herdsmen meat.

Who can say no?

4 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by rosebowl01(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

I'm sure it will.

Mr Patriotic Nigerian, try to be objective. This is not a matter of hate. It is a matter of life and death. The past is a mirror to the future. The real reason behind Ruga is actually not that hard to see. Give an inch of your land, they eventually increase violence and killings in the future, by the time you open your eyes, you have yourself Jos North, Southern Kaduna, Taraba, Adamawa, and Ilorin part 2.
Come to think of it, if it’s important that they must have this much land, why can’t they do that in their place? After all, they’ve fully taken over Hausa land without any objection. What’s wrong with rugarizing the northern lands as much as they please? Why must they also take over sections of the comparatively smaller and densely populated southern lands? Why must they make demands by first using violence and mass killings?
Most Nigerians are bloody lowlifes with inferior slavish mentality permanently ingrained in their minds.

10 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2019
@Rossikk many Nigerians don't hate Fulanis however the mayhem perpetrated by some persons can be linked to them. However it is difficult to differentiate the real herdsmen from bandits as they share similar traits. The silence from Mr president and the constant agitations from the miyetti allah hasn't helped the situation rather it worsened it. Some saboteurs in his cabinet are giving him bad advice hence making many Nigerians to hate him more. These saboteurs were in the previous government hence if he doesn't take a stand, he may fall. Ranching is one of the best way to resolve this agitations however it should be private affair not government. I feel ashamed seeing cows roaming on the streets whereas in some African countries these cows are kept in a ranch. It would be unfair if the government support grazing for selected persons at the expense of others who need the intervention of government. Our leaders knows what to do but instead of helping they politicized the whole thing. Few months ago we were preparing for an election yet it was rare to see this mayhem perpetrated by some bandits on farm land and high way. Few weeks after the elections, this menace resurfaced again. Doesn't that tell Nigerians that some persons are behind this problem? Why is our president silent on this but quick to response to other agitators e.g IPOB? Many poor Nigerians have been killed yet he remained silent but reacted when it involved an elite. Is the president for selected persons or all Nigerians?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Exposes Buhari’s Regime As Government Without Credibility / Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See! / Nigeria Should Censor The Internet To Prevent Revolutions - Eugene Juwah, NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.