Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) (986 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2019
You should always be looking to learn new skills. After all, the more you know, the better you’ll stand out from the competition – in a job search, when competing for a promotion or raise, etc.Until recently, though, gaining new skills was hard.
You had two options – go to a university, which can be extremely expensive and time-consuming, or read books, which are not always practical enough.Fortunately, now that online courses are commonplace, it’s significantly easier to pick up the right know-how.
One of the best places for this is Lynda Learning platform, a new initiative started by LinkedIn, in partnership with the e-learning platform Lynda.com

Some of the Courses Offers on Lynda are:
Software Development. Over 600 courses
Design. Over 700 courses
Business. Over 1,200 courses
Web Development. Over 700 courses
Photography. Over 700 courses
Informatio Technology ov er 1100 Courses
Video. Over 687 Courses
CAD. Over 669 Courses
Marketing.Over 465 Courses
Education + eLearning .Over 281 Courses
Java.Over 84 courses
Microsoft Office.Over 189 courses
Photoshop.Over 402 courses
Windows.Over 104 courses
IOS.Over 101 courses
Open Sourrce .Over 571 courses
ADOBE. Over 1127 courses
Auto Desk.Over 456 courses
Apple. Over 300 courses and Many More!

Get Access to All these Courses by Getting a Premium Membership to Watch and even Download for offline viewing,send your details to my whatsapp line(on signature)to get instant access.

Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Be among the Next set of people I will be creating premium membership logins for,this offers you access to download or stream live any videos on Lynda.com portal
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
konnetu:
Be among the Next set of people I will be creating premium membership logins for,this offers you access to download or stream live any videos on Lynda.com portal

hello. can you email me the link to the WhatsApp..
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

hello. can you email me the link to the WhatsApp..

emmanuelpopson@gmail.com

thanks

hi,email sent,number on signature
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by johnakinola2019: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Hi.Kindly send to johnakinola@quinsa.com.ng Thanks.
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2019
johnakinola2019:
Hi.Kindly send to johnakinola@quinsa.com.ng Thanks.
please send message to my whatsapp number on my signature ( for instant access,thanks)
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by ambale(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is my email- holuwatobiyseun@gmail.com
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2019
ambale:
This is my email- holuwatobiyseun@gmail.com
please send a whatsapp mesage or text message thanks,my number on signature
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Get Registered today!! (personally I have download over 17 different video teachings,don't be left out.
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
There are 1001 ways to earn money yourself gaining access to the portal... I hope you are thinking inline with what am saying? my number on signature to get the premium login
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Still Available
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Ask me how...
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Available... for Lifetime
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Available
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by MirthOsas(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
konnetu:
Ask me how...
Hello OP, I am interested in the courses, but I am currently not on whatsapp as I lost my phone, could you please send the requirements to my mail?
Re: Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) by konnetu: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Over 6,000 Courses with more than 240k Video Tutorial... you are just Covered!!

(1) (Reply)

Please, Learn A Skill Or Two! / Can I Use A Post Graduate Diploma Certificate To Get A Job? / Politics At Work, Has Anybody Attempted To Sabotage Your Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.