Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare (16645 Views)

Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives / Charles Idahosa: Blame Oshiomhole for Edo Assembly crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Upton: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Cluv: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
InvestorO:
Oloriburuku!!!! but if it is to sentence petty thieves and other minor offenders,you will not leave them to the hands of God....I guess he doesn't want to offend his paymasters so he can still maintain his idle luxurious lifestyle of fvcking his 5 wives and different concubines.....

fvck politicians,fvck monarchs,fvck Daddy GO's,fvck Imams,fvck pastors!!!! Fvck everyone of them who are living off big whilst doing nothing but the hardworking common man are suffering cos of their policies,corruption,greed, selfishness

For the idiots who will come for me cos of my comments,I am an Oviedo kpataki so I know warris goyin on
you are insane for you to disrespect our great Oba, it seems to me that you don't have a father or elderly people in your family. Pls go borrow sense and learn how to use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by badman007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Misplaced Priorities 101.

Story Story......

Many many years ago, while the west were busy empowering and building a better world for themselves with our blood, sweat and tears the great Oba of Benin embarked on a mission of jealousy.
His greatest achievement was to set his disabled servant up to seduce and sleep with the beautiful beloved wife of his trusted high chief Oliha.

Who knows what our great Oba has up his sleeves now that he has resigned his duties and responsibilities to the God's.

Somebody say God wee epp us.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
There has to be a constitutional provision for handling such show of shame...

Left to me, they should recall all the imbeciles... And put a gag or restraining order on that khaki-donning orangutan.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by ogbonti: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is Ambode watching? This is what he should have done to Tinubu... "FIGHT HIM"

Whether you win or lose, it is a win because at least you will be remembered you gave a fight, rather than retiring and quietly but angrily avoiding Sanwo-Ole''s inauguration.

I sincerely wish AMBover or AMBODE fought TINUBU. Osho is doing this because AMBODE failed in Lagos, he thinks Edo is Eko.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Karemarealty288(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oba make we park here and wait for the day ancestors will arrive.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Commander008: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
ogbonti:

Whether you win or lose, it is a win because at least you will be remembered you gave a fight, rather than retiring and quietly but angrily avoiding Sanwo-Ole''s inauguration.

I sincerely wish AMBover or AMBODE fought TINUBU. Osho is doing this because AMBODE failed in Lagos, he thinks Edo is Eko.
only if you know Lagos Politics well you won't dare advise Ambode to fight Tinubu...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Edosylala: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
InvestorO:
Oloriburuku!!!! but if it is to sentence petty thieves and other minor offenders,you will not leave them to the hands of God....I guess he doesn't want to offend his paymasters so he can still maintain his idle luxurious lifestyle of fvcking his 5 wives and different concubines.....

fvck politicians,fvck monarchs,fvck Daddy GO's,fvck Imams,fvck pastors!!!! Fvck everyone of them who are living off big whilst doing nothing but the hardworking common man are suffering cos of their policies,corruption,greed, selfishness

For the idiots who will come for me cos of my comments,I am an Oviedo kpataki so I know warris goyin on
Abbey weed in action
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by stalingraddd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
I give up
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

You are leaving Edo assembly to the hands of ancestors to do what?

Africans will still amaze in this 21st century.

My suggestion to Obaseki is to not issue any new letter of inauguration to the Edo house of assembly.

Let the NASS take over the assembly.

From my knowledge, members of the national assembly cannot impeach Obaseki until after the elections.
Let Oshiomole bring on his war.
He made a wise remark, it's a political/constitutional issue, the Oba can not take sides, unless there is a clear case of injustice or impunity.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by objobj: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Oshiomole brought disunity to Edo atate, it would have been better if osunbo was left to be the governor then, oshiomole achieved nothing in the state other than accumulating personal wealth to construct tertiary institution that is too expensive for the average person. The removal of oshiomole's influence in the state the better for Edo state.

I'm not from edo. But you thank God for somebody like oshiomohle. Otherwise, village would hv be better than Benin the capital by now.

Hope u have not forgotten what the first Governor did you you people in edo for 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
InvestorO:

Mr Bitcoin scammer, you better guard your tongue, if you are frustrated, the lagoon and bridge is nearby.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by IraEdwin: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

My suggestion to Obaseki is to not issue any new letter of inauguration to the Edo house of assembly.

From my knowledge, members of the national assembly cannot impeach Obaseki until after the elections.

If the NASS takes over, their role is not to run role would not be running the EDHA as your statement implies, rather they would have the power to "inaugurate" the entire EDHA without a proclamation letter from the State Governor, if the claim that less than half of the entire body were sworn in. And also, they would preside over the election of leadership of the said HA and the constitution of the different committees. And if it is true that the current Governor does not enjoy the support of the majority members of the incoming class of EDHA members, then this might just be an effort to buy time, by taking one's case from the hands of an Arbiter (aka Oshiomhole) into the hands of jurors (aka NASS via the EDHA), at the end what might be, could be, or not be but the timeline would have definitely been changed.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by LANDLORD72: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
InvestorO:

Ogunn strikes your dirty mouth for speaking dirty words about our oba Eware ogidigan like that may oyo tunder strike you in the Toilet
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by follock007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hear that you are the last resort for peace instead of God because God can forgive but you will not. Anarchy is not a welcome development to politics. Even the people making trouble in Nigeria have assertive and nautical syndromes relative to anarchy. You will know, I told you so.

How can i be going to the guillotine and expect to come back with a head? A court that pride itself of ritual that is sending people into the north-hole as the traditional government system that has attached itself to the local government's grass root politics like a secret service NGO that is secretely working for the Nigerian military is not something that should be featured in political affairs every hour on the hour. Me i don't even think of crossing their front door because i am not trying to pay an hired killer because i suspect somebody of stealing state money because he is progressing, let alone frame him up that i suspect him to be sleeping with my wife just to have him assassinated by the dread uranium local warlock. Na una sabi o... Leave me out of una drag princess verse nobody issue.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by kuntash: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:

If the Oba says his own in this form just as you have done, what do you think could happen?

You dont expect him to take sides I suppose? ....

Wisdom is profitable to direct ... it pays to apply wisdom in matters like this.

I wish Osho enough wisdom though, because its clear on who has it at the moment

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by ogbonti: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Commander008:

only if you know Lagos Politics well you won't dare advise Ambode to fight Tinubu...

every man has a price, Every dog has its day -

AMBODE had the keys to the Lagos treasury, he had the "bully pulpit" as the Governor for 4 years, and he allowed himslef to be led to the slaughter house of primaries without a fight? that man fvcked up sha!!!!

Lagos politics bla bla bla ----- no be people dey there? no money every body dey find? i beg leave matter - you think Tinubu is a magician? no be money him dey spend. with hold the money from Tinubu, u think anybody including him wife go follow am?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by awuf2008: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
May be Oba had wanted to mention Court so mistakenly mentioned Edo Gods. Obaseki should not issue another inuaguration notice.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Anduku: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
The ancestors sef don tire for their matter
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Atigba: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Oshiomole brought disunity to Edo atate, it would have been better if osunbo was left to be the governor then, oshiomole achieved nothing in the state other than accumulating personal wealth to construct tertiary institution that is too expensive for the average person. The removal of oshiomole's influence in the state the better for Edo state.

Oshomole is the 3rd best governor after Ogbemudia and Ambrose Alli

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by lagosinnovator: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oba please drop politics and resolve these mess. Short people in Benin are very cunny .
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Ultimatezlant: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
The badbelle the binis had for esan no let dem see road, now oshomole is now bigger than the oba to handle.

Binis getting bullied by the log of infested wood they brought to demselves

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Ultimatezlant: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Oshiomhole is quietly digging his political grave. I hope he knows he can never win this war?

Yesterday, he accused Chief Anenih and the Igbinedions of godfatherism. Today, he has become another godfather in place of the late Anenih and the Igbinedions. What changed?

Oshiomhole was a nobody until the Labour movement threw him up. Now, he thinks he has become big enough to single handedly appoint and disappoint the Governor, Deputy Governor, House of Assembly members(with their principal officers), NASS members, Commissioners and LG chairmen! Haba Oshiomhole, even you didn't allow that, how do you expect another man to?

Besides Obaseki is Bini and the Binis are angry that a man form the backwaters of Iyamho in Auchi will dictate how their son - a Prince of the Bini kingdom-- should conduct himself in office.
who told you binis are angry?

Let oba declare all his subject to vote another party now or rain curses and see if binis won't oblige.

Truth is the palace has been bought by oshomole against even a binin son, I never thought oba could be so powerless on an injustice against a son of palace
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by tunary(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
So you don't have the Powers to settle them both
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Xisnin(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
oz4real83:
As powerful as Benin Monarchs have been in history,they have always believed in "Almighty God" which they call "Osanobua" and the ancestors. Unlike some who claim to be God but still suffer diarrhoea after eating contaminated amala and ewedu. grin
Shut up. Ignorant bigot.
The Ogisos, the first rulers of Igodomigodo were gods.
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by oz4real83(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up. Ignorant bigot.
The Ogisos, the first rulers of Igodomigodo were gods.
your ignorance is appalling!!! What is the meaning of "ogie" in Benin? Ignorants like u resort to insults when unable to make meaning of what is being discussed. Idiota
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Alexis11: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jayslicky:

You are not being truthful even to yourself. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by buharitill2023: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Oshiomhole is quietly digging his political grave. I hope he knows he can never win this war?

Yesterday, he accused Chief Anenih and the Igbinedions of godfatherism. Today, he has become another godfather in place of the late Anenih and the Igbinedions. What changed?

Oshiomhole was a nobody until the Labour movement threw him up. Now, he thinks he has become big enough to single handedly appoint and disappoint the Governor, Deputy Governor, House of Assembly members(with their principal officers), NASS members, Commissioners and LG chairmen! Haba Oshiomhole, even you didn't allow that, how do you expect another man to?

Besides Obaseki is Bini and the Binis are angry that a man form the backwaters of Iyamho in Auchi will dictate how their son - a Prince of the Bini kingdom-- should conduct himself in office.
you lied, we binis are not angry, obaseki has finish digging his grave politically, nobody will ever trust obaseki the betrayal. I hate people like obaseki type. Another Bini man will take over.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by buharitill2023: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
ogbonti:

obaseki is not fighting oshomole, obaseki is simply fighting air and himself. Can't you see how oshomole is ignoring the foolish obaseki?
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by Alexis11: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
ogbonti:

every man has a price, Every dog has its day -

AMBODE had the keys to the Lagos treasury, he had the "bully pulpit" as the Governor for 4 years, and he allowed himslef to be led to the slaughter house of primaries without a fight? that man fvcked up sha!!!!

Lagos politics bla bla bla ----- no be people dey there? no money every body dey find? i beg leave matter - you think Tinubu is a magician? no be money him dey spend. with hold the money from Tinubu, u think anybody including him wife go follow am?

Lol... How old are you I first thought you don't understand Lagos politics but this comment made me realize you don't know politics at all. grin

cheesy
Re: ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare by buharitill2023: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
who told you binis are angry?

Let oba declare all his subject to vote another party now or rain curses and see if binis won't oblige.

Truth is the palace has been bought by oshomole against even a binin son, I never thought oba could be so powerless on an injustice against a son of palace
obaseki is an enemy of the palace, betrayal runs in the blood of obaseki family. If his great grand father can betray the palace, so tell me why won't obaseki betray iyanmo Man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony By Collation Center Agents Are Hearsay And Not Admissible In Court / Robert Clarke: Death Sentence Won’t Stop Corruption, It’s In Blood Of Nigerians / Lagos GAC Okays Sanwo-Olu For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.