Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate (23783 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by jogsman01(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onigbindemmd:
Wow,what a great development.... God bless me and my family,God bless tinubu, God bless buhari ,God bless oshiomole,God bless Nigeria God bless Yoruba and other tribes ...
see this goat!

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by imam07: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Isobug:

How come you are the only one with a different view of this Topic so far. Can't you ask yourself some questions? Ain't you ashamed of yourself.

Rubber Stamp supporter

Tufiakwa
dumb skull. Saraki rejected them because of his selfish interest. Whoever saraki rejected should be confirmed right away just to teach him a lesson of no condition is permanent. We go use his nose blow trumpet for Kwara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by imam07: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hope you know they were rejected for low educational qualification ? One of the was an axillary nurse and the other had 1 month emergency diploma
bone educational qualification. What good thing did those that were qualified did for the benefit of the masses. Nah their qualifications go bring food to my table? Or make u do better things. Saraki that is qualified. What did he use his qualifications for. He used it loot Kwara dry.
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
imam07:
bone educational qualification. What good thing did those that were qualified did for the benefit of the masses. Nah their qualifications go bring food to my table? Or make u do better things. Saraki that is qualified. What did he use his qualifications for. He used it loot Kwara dry.

Are you ok? SMH

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by igwefivestar(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:
Saraki's eyes don clear without applying onions
in the other news he was rejected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by precious1967(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
rubber stamp
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by aod1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
post=80390850:
Saraki : The worst senate President in the history of Nigeria.

Never again will that calamity befall us as a nation.
I used to give you a benefit of doubt, thinking you might see some objectivity that others do not see while arguing on this forum. Now I know you, rather no I'm sure you lack any trace of national interest, honesty and objectivity. So in your myopic mind, the last senate did wrongly by throwing out the nominations of those unqualified old hags who steal the position that was promised you and I many years ago as future leaders... Please have sense so that this country can move forward
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by RichBoy247: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Finally,the president has gotten what he has been looking for. A Rubber stamped senate.Welcome to the next level .Nigerians.

You can go back to your iron stamp or plastic stamp former Senate President. He is hiding under his mother's bed in Ilorin because EFCC is after him. When we finally give him long years in prison, you can be going to greet him every month at Kirikiri or Kuje Maximum Security Prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by imam07: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
FarahAideed:

Are you ok? SMH
is like you are sick in the head.
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by lastdon5: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
I know they'll be confirmed under this rubber stamp Senate. sad

Don't be surprise when a Fulani gateman will be made a minister by buhari and his stooges
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
daddytime:
Let the stamping begin.
Professor Millionaire is only good for a none executive position.

What a shame and clear cut nepotism in full display.
JONNYSPUTE:
Finally,the president has gotten what he has been looking for. A Rubber stamped senate.Welcome to the next level .Nigerians.

A national assembly that grandstand at every available opportunity is a clog in the wheels of progress of a nation. I pray Nigeria doesn't witness the kind of leadership provided by Saraki and his likes
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by Pinkybush: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
post=80390850:

Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by amaben2020(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Northerners taking over Nigeria, one day the South would wake up
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by RTSC: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
maasoap:

A national assembly that grandstand at every available opportunity is a clog in the wheels of progress of a nation. I pray Nigeria doesn't witness the kind of leadership provided by Saraki and his likes
Your useless president has elevated saraki to a national hero.
The same saraki that we all know. That is how incompetent buhari is.

Saraki has used him to shine nationally. His Senate leadership was one of the most effective in the history of this country.
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Why were they declined in the last Senate? What changed in this current Senate?
I believe the rejection was a majority decision by the 8th Senate and not solely by Saraki
when I see reports like this it's annoying like saraki will forced senators to approve appointment...nawa to media and Nigerians sha...let me sound it a senate president doesn't vote in proceedings at the house he approves what the house wants
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by Onigbindemmd: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
jogsman01:
see this goat!

Your father is the goat,y do u have to question my feelings..
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by jogsman01(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

Your father is the goat,y do u have to question my feelings..
well, I believe you have no father, or he didn't wait for you to know him....

oh! he might have ran for your ashawo mother!

ANIMAL in human skin!
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by ivandragon: 5:07am On Jul 19, 2019
FarahAideed:

Are you ok? SMH

You should know by now that there are some characters whose brains are on permanent leave of absence when it comes to supporting PMB.

In one breathe, they will tell you how the right thing needs to be done on an issue, the moment PMB takes a contrary position on what the right thing is, they immediately adopt the new position no matter how illogical & wrong it is.

As long as something has the 'imprimatur' of PMB, it must not be questioned.
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by 1shortblackboy: 5:16am On Jul 19, 2019
post=80390850:

u had better check urself into a rehab center. advise no be curse
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by 1shortblackboy: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2019
imam07:
dumb skull. Saraki rejected them because of his selfish interest. Whoever saraki rejected should be confirmed right away just to teach him a lesson of no condition is permanent. We go use his nose blow trumpet for Kwara.
smh
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by maasoap(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2019
RTSC:

Your useless president has elevated saraki to a national hero.
The same saraki that we all know. That is how incompetent buhari is.

Not really incompetence on his part but his lack of understanding of Nigeria politics. He thought he could work with anybody provided that they were ready to work with him too. He realised too late that he made a costly mistake by not interfering in who became the NA leaders. And thank God, he listened to the people of wisdom this this around. Your loss, Nigerians gain. Lol

Saraki has used him to shine nationally. His Senate leadership was one of the most effective in the history of this country.

Saraki leadership in the senate sent Nigeria 20 years back. I pray we don't witness anything like that again and I pray anyone like him doesn't get to the leadership position in the Nigeria NA again. Though, Nigerians thought him a lifetime lesson too. 2019, he was made to understand that he's nothing but nothing
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by maasoap(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
when I see reports like this it's annoying like saraki will forced senators to approve appointment...nawa to media and Nigerians sha...let me sound it a senate president doesn't vote in proceedings at the house he approves what the house wants

Laughing. Nigerians know better. Majority that didn't approve this people before are also part of the senators that approved this same set of people now. What changed? Leadership, my brother. That's how it is.
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
maasoap:

Laughing. Nigerians know better. Majority that didn't approve this people before are also part of the senators that approved this same set of people now. What changed? Leadership, my brother. That's how it is.
na lie bro how many senators return from last Senate.?? many of d senators are new...
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by Onigbindemmd: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
jogsman01:
well, I believe you have no father, or he didn't wait for you to know him....

oh! he might have ran for your ashawo mother!

ANIMAL in human skin!

I don't dwell with pigs....I won't reply you ...don't just give urself hypertension over tinubu
Re: Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate by jogsman01(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

I don't dwell with pigs....I won't reply you ...don't just give urself hypertension over tinubu
This your reply shows you're from the realm of birds. It is well with you, my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters / Workers Locked Down In Ramadan Without Salaries / Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.