Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Mushin Market - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mushin Market (1480 Views)

How Can I Get To Ojuelegba/mushin From Ajah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mushin Market by akimate: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2010
Hey all,

I'm over in USA and I'm trying to get images of Mushin Market and get familiar with what that place is like. Specifically, I'd like to know if there is electricity running through the market (I'm guessing no) and if not, then how common are generators in the market? Does is close at sunset?

Only image I have is a youtube video. If you can suggest anything that might help I'd be much obliged. Many thanks
Re: Mushin Market by tpiah: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Mushin Market by omega25red(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
poster i would think a video would speak louder than a picture

anyway look at this video i think you will get a kick out of it grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjHviB8C95A
Re: Mushin Market by akimate: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Yeah, I saw that video, it's really the only images I have of Mushin Market. I think it's hilarious when the nigerian woman asks the begger where she's from, "America? You come from America?"

This is for an architecture project. The city I'm working in is Lagos and I'm trying to find out more info about the city. So for now I am contrasting the newer developments of Lagos Island versus some busy areas on the mainland that don't have constant power, air conditioner, etc. ------> Mushin Market.

We don't get to visit Lagos which makes this very difficult so I'm trying to get a better sense of what the actual experience is on the ground. Anyone know if Mushin Market is open at night and if some vendors have generators so they have power when the lagos power grid goes out? Many thanks

Andrew
Re: Mushin Market by LouisThoru(f): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
Mushin Market

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Delay / Relocating To Nigeria From America!!!!! Advice, Tips And Tricks To Survive / Eyewitness Details: Photos & Videos Of American Woman And Lion That Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.