Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,346 members, 7,853,535 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Efia Odo Is +1 Today, Celebrates Her Birthday In Style - SEE VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efia Odo Is +1 Today, Celebrates Her Birthday In Style - SEE VIDEO (597 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efia Odo Is +1 Today, Celebrates Her Birthday In Style - SEE VIDEO by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gorgeous Ghanaian Award winning actress, Efia Odo, threw a lite party as she added a year to her beautiful age.

The hot and sexy actress made this known through her Instagram handle @efia_odo, where she shared videos and photos of herself dancing and her peeps spraying dollars on her.

She wrote: "I’m not good at celebrating my bday, im usually working or eating pizza lol but this year it’s different. I’m surrounded by so many people who have my best interest at heart. I see all the messages and I wish I can respond to all. I love you guys so much, your messages alone lighten up my face. Thank you guys I love you sooo much."
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jeeeeeeez!!!!!who Used The Condom-suspects Are Khaffi And Gedoni / Borrow Wisdom From Mercy Johnson "Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu Tells Bobrisky / Bbnaija: "Thank You For The New Nomination Process" - Tacha To Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.