Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (90402 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
this is a huge lie. i have researched almost all the details i can lay my hands on about the Usa, usa is great for a reason, and that reason is US has laws and a working justice system. you dont commit a crime in the us and walk free no matter who you are or what you are. people who commited crimes over 30years ago and get away with it, get surpriswed the day the fbi knocks on there front door to arrest them for a crime they thought they have gotten away with.

most usa wars or murders as u refer to them were for the good reasons. eg usa invasion of panama, the world wars, the iraq wars the list goes on.

if there was no usa the world would slip into near arnachy cause nobody would be able to police the whole world
lol. Research by reading USA media lol. Google, YouTube, Facebook and all the websites Google search will redirect you to are all controlled and censored by USA. America are notorious for lies and propaganda but people like you never know. Have you ever wondered what happened in Libya and why?
Why did USA destroy Libya?
I know after reading CNN you'd tell me it was for a good reason lol. You people should better wake up
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2019
gypsey:
It means, he will never be out of prison, it's like sentencing someone to 2 life in prison.

Means they will spend all their lives in prison, if they are given birth again they will spend all their lives in prison again grin grin
the whites are very smart with this law. i tell u its not a mistake its real and correct. they fear the future and innovation.

who knows if in future man would have the ability to create life with the right conditions, with this law even if el chapo dies his body would still be in usa custody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Research by reading USA media lol. Google, YouTube, Facebook and all the websites Google search will redirect you to are all controlled and censored by USA. America are notorious for lies and propaganda but people like you never know. Have you ever wondered what happened in Libya and why?
Why did USA destroy Libya and for what gains?
I know after reading CNN you'd tell me it was for a good reason lol. You people should better wake up
but it was not usa vs libya. it was the U.N vs libya.

why single out just the usa, canada took part, france took part, britain took part etc. so u think all these people just joined hands to fight libya for no reason after hearing all Gadafi did? if people like u were the president of the usa u wont give A fvck about iraq and what hussein and his sons did that caused the iraqi war, neither would u give a fvck about what Noriega did at Panama or even a fvck about slavery.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2019
lilbest4:
I hope you understand that the US government have directly /indirectly murdered more innocent people than all the terrorists in the world combined
Yes, they have. but who will put them on trial over it?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Happyone07:

������������
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2019
skukimania:

There was a man sentenced to 18 life imprisonment (shown on ID channel). A killer Nurse, who has killed over 400 patients.
He is due for parole in year 2459 or so. We are still in 2019 oh! What kind of due for parole is that?
It crazy, grin One child rapist was sentenced to 99 years inprisonment, and he is 40 years old, when will he be out?.... Never!!

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
the whites are very smart with this law. i tell u its not a mistake its real and correct. they fear the future and innovation.

who knows if in future man would have the ability to create life with the right conditions, with this law even if el chapo dies his body would still be in usa custody
Absolutely! but the ironic thing is, even with their robust sentencing system people still commit crimes every minute in America. knowing that they may end up in prison for life.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2019
Obakoolex:
His true life story might even be more heroic than Pablo Escobar...
International criminal in this technology era is harder
the guy wouldnt have been caught he made a big mistake. America couldnt fimd or track him jkust as his co cartel leader ismael who is a fugitive.

el chapo made a mistake the moment he requested for an interview with an actor and an actress. he was like he wanted to tell the world his story, that was how the authoriteies knew the state and the country, and the city to find him. the rest was history cauase the whole city was on lock down no movement by air or free movenment by land, with cops and marines everywhere. until he was finally arrested.

with a private jet and a net worth of 12billion dollars only a 100percent incorruptible country will turn u over to ths usa.

usa is offering 5million dollars for his capture but these people pay 10's of millions of dollars as bribe for protection in almost every city they go... lol

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Rajosh(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Ekakamba:
Richest drug Baron ever.

Na weigh the nicca dey weigh money, no time to dey count wads.

Bado grin tongue
Him and Pablo Escobar dey drag am. Escobar burnt $2million just to keep his daughter warm. Kai. someone used money as charcoal or firewood.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely!
in narco culture and drug trafficking theres something they call nacro submarines or narco torpedo. the submarine they stash drug into it then move under water. normally in the past in american law once they caught the drug traffickers they abandon the submarine and it crashes to the bottom of the ocean, there lawyers discovered a loop hole you cant really charge someone completely without a concrete evidence, they had to adjust the law, right now in America whether they find the drug torpedo or submarine or not you would still serve the purnishment and law of a full drug trafficker this time even worse
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by nelsonoba: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2019
feelgoodstuffs:
Normal hustle without illegal something cannot fetch you this kind of money

And what of Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates who are the richest people on earth and their combined net-worth can fund Nigeria's entire annual budgets for 5years Have you ever heard about them doing illegal stuff? Are they not several times richer than this El-Chapo??

Why do so many Nigerians just believe in cheating rather than integrity + smartwork? This mentality is why everything in Nigeria is broken. Because people like you are in government stealing, and other who are not yet in government are supporting the ones stealing and hoping to have the same opportunity to go there and steal. Look at America where Donald Trump is the president, but his $400,000 annual salary never comes to him, rather he donates ALL his salary to different charities because he went to that position to serve and make the country better, and today ALL Americans are seeing the economy grow and unemployment is at the lowest level since 1969. If Trump had gone in there to loot like you would have done, do you think he would have been able to grow the economy? And the worst thing is that some people who think like you are supposed to be 'religious' people who should know better, but obviously when people don't have the fear of God, they can do anything to get money or power, forgetting that one day, we will go back to give account of our lives before God and that determines where we will spend eternity. No wonder Jesus said WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

And what of Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates who are the richest people on earth and their combined net-worth can fund Nigeria's entire annual budgets for 5years Have you ever heard about them doing illegal stuff? Are they not several times richer than this El-Chapo??

Why do so many Nigerians just believe in cheating rather than integrity + smartwork? This mentality is why everything in Nigeria is broken. Because people like you are in government stealing, and other who are not yet in government are supporting the ones stealing and hoping to have the same opportunity to go there and steal. Look at America where Donald Trump is the president, but his $400,000 annual salary never comes to him, rather he donates ALL his salary to different charities because he went to that position to serve and make the country better, and today ALL Americans are seeing the economy grow and unemployment is at the lowest level since 1969. If Trump had gone in there to loot like you would have done, do you think he would have been able to grow the economy? And the worst thing is that some people who think like you are supposed to be 'religious' people who should know better, but obviously when people don't have the fear of God, they can do anything to get money or power, forgetting that one day, we will go back to give account of our lives before God and that determines where we will spend eternity. No wonder Jesus said WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL?
e be like say u no know country u dae o. 10 jeff bezos might not be able to fund our budget cause 1 person go settle down embezzle half of the money, tell us say money no dae

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
the guy wouldnt have been caught he made a big mistake. America couldnt fimd or track him jkust as his co cartel leader ismael who is a fugitive.

el chapo made a mistake the moment he requested for an interview with an actor and an actress. he was like he wanted to tell the world his story, that was how the authoriteies knew the state and the country, and the city to find him. the rest was history cauase the whole city was on lock down no movement by air or free movenment by land, with cops and marines everywhere. until he was finally arrested.

with a private jet and a net worth of 12billion dollars only a 100percent incorruptible country will turn u over to ths usa.

usa is offering 5million dollars for his capture but these people pay 10's of millions of dollars as bribe for protection in almost every city they go... lol
Also he may have harm alot of people who wanted him punished, even without the interview he would still be caught, his hands were red blooded with hundreds of murders, how else was he able to get away for a long time? by murdering and bribing his ways out and through.

Every empire always comes to an end, IF the US can capture, osama bin laden, Saddam husein and Gaddafi el chapo is nothing.

alot of mexicans wanted him gone, not every mexican was happy with his conducts, besides there were a lot of Judases.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely! but the ironice this is, even with their robust sentencing system people still commit crimes every minute in America. knowing that they may end up in prison for life.
thats just the nature of man, especially highly ignorant men, sin and crime is just part of them. i once read on the net where a boy in Lagos was caught on cctv stealing a bag inside a bank.

what level of high level stupididty or fvckery is that? inside bank way cctv full everywhere u still go thief
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by nelsonoba: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
e be like say u no know country u dae o. 10 jeff bezos might not be able to fund our budget cause 1 person go settle down embezzle half of the money, tell us say money no dae

And that exactly is the reason Nigeria is still backward, coupled with the fact that the ordinary people who elected them will still keep supporting them and even hailing them on top of it. In fact, after the 2019 presidential elections, I have now come to believe that 90% of Nigeria's problem is caused by the ordinary people who have come to accept dishonesty as a way of life, and the other 10% is caused by the dishonest leaders that are elected. If not, how else do you want to explain to me that a human being with sense and conscience would still stand up to campaign for Buhari to be re-elected after what we experienced under him? Just today, i was reading a post by @madridguy who has been a very vocal supporter of Buhari since before 2015 elections, and he was saying he doesn't have money to go and snap ordinary passport, talk more of paying for International Passport for him to be able to travel abroad if crisis breaks out in Nigeria.

So apparently, this guy had been lying and defending Buhari since 2015, and claiming that Nigeria is getting better under Buhari despite all the corruption, nepotism and evil we have been witnessing under this government and yet his life has not gotten better since 2015 for him to now be able to afford passport photos......and he wants Buhari to continue ruling! You see the problem now? When people can't even tell themselves the truth, how then will we be able to elect competent hands that can change the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2019
nelsonoba:

And that exactly is the reason Nigeria is still backward, coupled with the fact that the ordinary people who elected them will still keep supporting them and even hailing them on top of it. In fact, after the 2019 presidential elections, I have now come to believe that 90% of Nigeria's problem is caused by the ordinary people who have come to accept dishonesty as a way of life, and the other 10% is caused by the dishonest leaders that are elected. If not, how else do you want to explain to me that a human being with sense and conscience would still stand up to campaign for Buhari to be re-elected after what we experienced under him? Just today, i was reading a post by @madridguy who has been a very vocal supporter of Buhari since before 2015 elections, and he was saying he doesn't have money to go and snap ordinary passport, talk more of paying for International Passport for him to be able to travel abroad if crisis breaks out in Nigeria.

So apparently, this guy had been lying and defending Buhari since 2015, and claiming that Nigeria is getting better under Buhari despite all the corruption, nepotism and evil we have been witnessing under this government and yet his life has not gotten better since 2015 for him to now be able to afford passport photos......and he wants Buhari to continue ruling! You see the problem now? When people can't even tell themselves the truth, how then will we be able to elect competent hands that can change the country?
they have not seen anything yet. my only happiness is that the storm they are supporting started at there backyard. i can assure you that if it was the daughter pf a prominent igbo or niger delta leader that was killed these people would never beleive us. they would have blamed us for it unless we show them video proof...lol

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Are you still bitter about the 2015 general election tongue

nelsonoba:

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
these ones are the real gee boys... legits pays more. you can see that despite all the monies now, he could not live in peace..gonna spend his entire lifetime in prison... illegality isn't the way...

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by tillaman(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Don't get how supposedly rational people can empathize with such a brutal MURDEROUS thug...
Hope he gets seriously f*cked in prison - and then is reincarnated to serve out the remaining 30 years!
cheesy
>
Loud

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2019
FarahAideed:

Dem no born anybody for American prison to rape El Chapo
just cause he was the head of the Sinaloa cartel don’t make his butthole different from the other inmates! He’s in jail and I doubt if he will be allowed to fraternise with other inmates as he’s famed for jail breaks and all
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by MyGeneration(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
tillaman:
just cause he was the head of the Sinaloa cartel don’t make his butthole different from the other inmates! He’s in jail and I doubt if he will be allowed to fraternise with other inmates as he’s famed for jail breaks and all
he is i hardcore solitary confinemnt, even guards dont have access to him. just him and camera
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by owila4luv(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
it's better to die than fordeit such amount,
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Charly68: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
in mexican standard he lived a great life. he is lucky to have even lived this long. the average age for all drug lords is 40, if u dont die in your 40's you a very lucky,

in sinaloa where el chapo comes from and with the poverty level he came out from, if you dont become a drug lord, you would become a hit man or you would seat on the side lines and still die, except u are lucky. in mexico if they find out you are not a member of any cartel u are in trouble from both cartels and police, cartels bribe police alot and when they do that they release there man in custody arrest a random person tag u the drug dealer they hav been looking for and shoot, u are lucky if u dont get shot.

google life of an american in mexican jail you would read about 2 american men that were arrested with drugs planted on them an d they being declared drug traffickers. REAL

el chapo is a lucky and intelligent man just that he went into the wrong path of life
. Thanks for this expository piece ..It is so pitiful that people will chose to live and die in crime..just a way of survival. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Abudu2000(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
9jaBloke:

A life sentence usually lasts for 25-30 years after which you can be released on parole. El Chapo will be jailed for 55yrs at least.
dude will be out soon, y'all forgetting 30 equals 15years or Sonu ignore the fact that this guy's lawyers are a genuis to even make a hard guy as him get just 30?? I bet u he won't die in jail

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Abudu2000(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
this is a huge lie. i have researched almost all the details i can lay my hands on about the Usa, usa is great for a reason, and that reason is US has laws and a working justice system. you dont commit a crime in the us and walk free no matter who you are or what you are. people who commited crimes over 30years ago and get away with it, get surpriswed the day the fbi knocks on there front door to arrest them for a crime they thought they have gotten away with.

most usa wars or murders as u refer to them were for the good reasons. eg usa invasion of panama, the world wars, the iraq wars the list goes on.

if there was no usa the world would slip into near arnachy cause nobody would be able to police the whole world
you are right to a point tho, the league of nations couldn't succeed in bringing world peace but the USA has handled it very well but don't be naive to believe the USA is entirely innocent. Have you been seeing some new emerging meme's about area 51 on Facebook, USA has gone to extreme of now tracking aliens and keeping them in a camp unknown to anyone not even their citizens, the USA are just the lesser of two evils but I applaud their peace keeping efforts tho. The CIA is what you call a white knight.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:
dude will be out soon, y'all forgetting 30 equals 15years or Sonu ignore the fact that this guy's lawyers are a genuis to even make a hard guy as him get just 30?? I bet u he won't die in jail
Oh! yes! he will die in jail, they will refuse him parole as many times as possible.

he can't be that smart if he was caught, extradited, convicted and Jailed.

It is 30 years to life, he may still do life in prison.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Abudu2000(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! yes! he will die in jail, they will refuse him parole as many times as possible.

he can't be that smart if he was caught, extradited, convicted and Jailed.

It is 30 years to life, he may still do life in prison.
listen if it were to be in his home country where there's no human rights laws he would even die before his sentence runs out but as far as he's in USA and manages to get ahold of a good lawyer I promise you he will be out. You think his Mexico police will say they don't know where his assets are located, he would have been tortured to death but in USA torture is as a matter of fact illegal. USA laws are strict but sometimes it even favours even the most deadly criminals.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abudu2000:
listen if it were to be in his home country where there's no human rights laws he would even die before his sentence runs out but as far as he's in USA and manages to get ahold of a good lawyer I promise you he will be out. You think his Mexico police will say they don't know where his assets are located, he would have been tortured to death but in USA torture is as a matter of fact illegal. USA laws are strict but sometimes it even favours even the most deadly criminals.
Yes, that is why he is in jail rather.

what you would find is that, it is not just about him serving jail term, though that is also relevant. it is about getting hold of his wealth and cash, so it if means keeping him in jail for 40 years atleast they will, until they can find his wealth. And also if he does get out of jail he would be so old he might not live long to spend his money or operate any longer, that is the whole point of sending him to jail. i believe. American Judicial system can be very complexed as you have rightly pointed out. so it might work Against el chapo also.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by sulasa07(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
gypsey:
It means, he may never be out of prison, it's like sentencing someone to 2 life in prison.

Means they will spend all their lives in prison, if they are given birth again they will spend all their lives in prison again grin grin
Given birth again,
Is he Kesari?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by nelsonoba: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
madridguy:
Are you still bitter about the 2015 general election tongue

Don't worry my guy, Bubu will take you to 'next level', ok? By the time he is done with next level for you, even transport money to the studio where you need to snap passport photo will become too much luxury for you to afford. Just continue your sai baba grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by madridguy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin

nelsonoba:

Don't worry my guy, Bubu will take you to 'next level', ok? By the time he is done with next level for you, even transport money to the studio where you need to snap passport photo will become too much luxury for you to afford. Just continue your sai baba grin grin grin grin
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Given birth again,
Is he Kesari?
I was just been sarcastic grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.