Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (90399 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by tillaman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
he is i hardcore solitary confinemnt, even guards dont have access to him. just him and camera
men like Guzman are better off alone cause if he’s allowed to roll with other inmates Then the guards should watch their back as often as necessary
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by tunary(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Human beings they will never be satisfied even if they gain the whole world. ..Serves him right, he deserve a 10 life sentence to his tenth generation. greed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Obakoolex(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
shogsman:

You find the story of a drug baron heroic,what's happening to us.
Maybe wrong choose of word but I know what I meant
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obakoolex:

Maybe wrong choose of word but I know what I meant
I get you bro,was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:

but it was not usa vs libya. it was the U.N vs libya.

why single out just the usa, canada took part, france took part, britain took part etc. so u think all these people just joined hands to fight libya for no reason after hearing all Gadafi did? if people like u were the president of the usa u wont give A fvck about iraq and what hussein and his sons did that caused the iraqi war, neither would u give a fvck about what Noriega did at Panama or even a fvck about slavery.
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy you have no idea how the world work
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
thats just the nature of man, especially highly ignorant men, sin and crime is just part of them. i once read on the net where a boy in Lagos was caught on cctv stealing a bag inside a bank.

what level of high level stupididty or fvckery is that? inside bank way cctv full everywhere u still go thief

grin grin A stupid fuckery, i mean, who da hell does that?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
he is i hardcore solitary confinemnt, even guards dont have access to him. just him and camera
Absolutely! 24 Hours a day hardcore solitary lock down. Given his notoriety of Escaping Always.
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
tillaman:
Patron!! El chapo the short man! Taller than the Donald trump when he stands on his blood money!! Hope they treat you nice in Jail but Always remember never to pick up the soap whenever it drops!

Are you kidding me? Who dem born well with liver to try nonsense with El Chapo for Yankee prison?
Re: The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord by mrkel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Noblethony:

Alcatraz Prison has long been closed for over 50 years and is now a meuseum

Just did my check and it is pointing to the fact that he would be sent to the Florence Federal Correctional Complex in Florence, Colorado, dubbed the "Alcatraz of the Rockies,.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.