Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) (15748 Views)

Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta / Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / BREAKING: Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Marked Buildings After School Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeriadondie:
embarassed A country where the authorities are reactive rather than proactive. While do we have to wait for acoidable disaster to strike before we act. Useless doomed irredemable hopeless retrogressive nation.
haba naaaa! Why u wan make me run leave Nigeria go Sokoto.
Re: Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) by luluman: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Viralmula:
In the wake of the building collapse which claimed lives the jos government kicks of the demolition of houses not up to standard in plateau state.

Viralmula.Com got exclusive images of this ongoing exercise as more than 100 buildings ranging from 1-3 storys have been marked for prompt demolition in the jos metropolis.

More Images >>>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/plateau-government-kicks-off-operation-demolition-substandard-buildings-jos-photos/ <<<<<

Lets here your views in the comments

We need more of that in Lagos
Re: Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) by DJInfluence: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2019
I am not an engineer so i may be wrong with my thinking. Why do we use demolition as the first solution. Is it not possible to give the owners of such substandard structures the possibility to improve the integrity of the structures? I mean, even bridges built decades ago are sometimes strengthen. So is demolition always the best resort? because most times, it´s not even the owner that is culpable, but the greedy builders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal Structures At Oke Afa Demolished By Lagos State Government (Pics) / For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This / Construction of a simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.