Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments (7209 Views)

I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government / Change Of PPA / Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Opexzy: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
I am a corp member that relocated from kwara state to ogun state... I need a sincere fellow that can connect or help me with my place of primary assignment (PPA). I was posted to a school initially and i was rejected based on some reasons... The major problem i have now is that i need someone to help me to process my PPA to a company that is in another local government... Please i need serious and sincere fellow that can help me with this...
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Opexzy: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
In addition i have a request letter from this company already...
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by tegak10: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Opexzy:
In addition i have a request letter from this company already...

bro how did you go about it
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Opexzy: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
tegak10:

bro how did you go about it

What exactly do u wanna know...
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by tegak10: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Opexzy:

What exactly do u wanna know...

was posted to somewhere but I have a request letter from a company in another lga.
how do I change my ppa to the other company
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Opexzy: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
tegak10:

was posted to somewhere but I have a request letter from a company in another lga.
how do I change my ppa to the other company

You will need to know some people try talking to your ZI...
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by tegak10: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Opexzy:

You will need to know some people try talking to your ZI...
how did you go about yours
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Opexzy: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
tegak10:

how did you go about yours

Actually... I found another way around it.. All i wanted was a PPA where i will be treated like i don't exist and i got that... But it doesn't come cheap...
Re: Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments by Marvey8: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Opexzy:

Actually... I found another way around it.. All i wanted was a PPA where i will be treated like i don't exist and i got that... But it doesn't come cheap...

Please, how and who helped you? I really need it

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To Ondo Batch B 2013....lets Meet Here / What You Have To Buy For 21 Days NYSC Camp / NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.