Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself (30483 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by babakb: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
DameB:
R.I.P to the departed
Marriage is not by force..... not a do or die affair....
When it becomes a warzone....... Better be alive and unmarried than a dead married somebody

Pleeeeease, marriage is not the cause, the woman was just evil and the devil played a fast one on her.

I just pity her late husband and kids, i wish she burns in hell.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by frozen70(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Women and anger management issues ❗❗❗
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
xo bad
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by joinnow: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2019
dayveed1:
Why is there so much evil in this world? embarassed
because Satan the Devil is the one ruling the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Throws Her Baby Into Well In Kaduna To Enable Her Marry Ex-Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Arrested In Indonesia, Shows Signs Of Mental Illness / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.