Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself (30476 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by GistMore3: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2019
A Kenyan woman who hacked her husband to death and strangled her two children before hanging herself have been laid to rest alongside other family members.

The family of four were all laid to rest on Thursday at Lang'ata Cemetery, Nairobi.

Joyce Wanjiru, 30, reportedly hacked her husband, Joseph Gitau with an axe in the back of the head and stabbed him in the back with a knife at their home in Thome 5 Estate, Nairobi. Gitau’s body was found on the bed.

Wanjiru also strangled their two children. One was found on a couch while the other child's body was discovered on his small bed.

The woman who has been with her husband for 10 years was later found hanging from a roof beam.

The motive behind the killings which happened on July 9 in Thome 5 Estate is still a mystery, but it was claimed that the husband was constantly battered by his wife, Joyce Wanjirui.

According to his longtime friend, Steven Kariuki, Gitau was too reserved to say what was really on his mind as he was beaten and humiliated by his wife.

“You would never notice if Gitau had problems or not. I am so mad at him, even if he's dead. He didn't speak to me. I didn't know he had problems. We wouldn't be where we are right now if he did.

Kariuki said his "heart is very broken as we started our friendship back when we were children. Our parents are friends. I used to pass by his workplace quite often and discuss things then go back to our businesses,” Kariuki said at the burial.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/woman-hacks-her-husband-to-death-strangles-her-2-children-before-hanging-herself

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Codeblues(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by dayveed1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why is there so much evil in this world? embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by micgray100(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by kitombo: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
GistMore3:
A Kenyan woman who hacked her husband to death and strangled her two children before hanging herself have been laid to rest alongside other family members.

The family of four were all laid to rest on Thursday at Lang'ata Cemetery, Nairobi.

Joyce Wanjiru, 30, reportedly hacked her husband, Joseph Gitau with an axe in the back of the head and stabbed him in the back with a knife at their home in Thome 5 Estate, Nairobi. Gitau’s body was found on the bed.

Wanjiru also strangled their two children. One was found on a couch while the other child's body was discovered on his small bed.

The woman who has been with her husband for 10 years was later found hanging from a roof beam.

The motive behind the killings which happened on July 9 in Thome 5 Estate is still a mystery, but it was claimed that the husband was constantly battered by his wife, Joyce Wanjirui.

According to his longtime friend, Steven Kariuki, Gitau was too reserved to say what was really on his mind as he was beaten and humiliated by his wife.

“You would never notice if Gitau had problems or not. I am so mad at him, even if he's dead. He didn't speak to me. I didn't know he had problems. We wouldn't be where we are right now if he did.

Kariuki said his "heart is very broken as we started our friendship back when we were children. Our parents are friends. I used to pass by his workplace quite often and discuss things then go back to our businesses,” Kariuki said at the burial.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/woman-hacks-her-husband-to-death-strangles-her-2-children-before-hanging-herself

Horrible!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by tstx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chei.....
Brutal
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Auduambless(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ff
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
How do you give such person a befitting burial. Better to dump in a pig farm

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Neyiok(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:

I agree

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by xykms101: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mumu husband
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Oyindidi(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Them for burn her body
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Jabioro: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
A brave dare devil bitch..
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by 12345baba(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
How them know say na she do am?

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Ziel20: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kill only you self na? Why kill those innocent children. Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by santopelele(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
After women, fear women

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by MrCarterlee(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
So sad cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Ogaga87(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Even the woman corpse carry cross in front.. By faith she go see Jesus and collect her hell fire receipt

Na wa for this life sha
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Kendumazy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mheeen!
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Okuda(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
dayveed1:
Why is there so much evil in this world? embarassed

because there are more than one will. No good can come out of any other will that is not the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by tofolo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
on behalf of pig farmers we dont want.... drop her in the evil forest... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by TheFacelessMan: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by goshen26: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Should do thorough investigation joor.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by LordKO(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Low self-esteem guys - guys who gloss their low self-esteem with libertarianism toga/false libertarians - should take an unpalatable occurrence like this as a lesson. Abhorrence of self-centered or/and opinionated (rude or arrogant) women, like character of the woman in this case, doesn't mean that one isn't a libertarian (or an egalitarian) in particular and good in general. When you indulge an egotistic or egoistic woman's (person) excesses unpalatable news like this is always the end result.

He died dishonorably in the hands of an unchecked egoist. I can only say RIP to their offspring.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Pepperoniq(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
The woman is suffering from chronic depression
I don't blame the woman, I just pity her, just that Devil use her to perfect his plan of ending the entire family in misery
#AResponsibleManDontExchangeWordsWithHisPatner
#TheEndProductIsDisastrous
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by joshepade(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
The issue of not involving a third party when you are dying in your marriage, is another mess a hate in marriages...why the cover-up?
Well, I hope he learn this, so he can live better in the next world.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by olumalcolm(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
husband in d house, waka jeje oo. Evil wife everywhere. angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by Lexusgs430: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Learn to walk away, if marriage is not working...... Walk away......
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself by crownpop(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
disturbing news

end time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.