Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) (43913 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by VCE45(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
d man want free ride.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is really sad, may God deliver Nigeria
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by soliddust2020: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
M
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by morikee: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na village peepu period

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
If the pilot starts that engine kperen, he is minchmeat.........

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by DameB(f): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Where was the flight headed?
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by easyfem(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
I won't blame him for that , the situation of this country is wack ..... #WENEEDARESOLUTION
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by damtan(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Baba want leave this country by fire by force, by lightening and thunder smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Softenergy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seems to me as a movie. How did he manage to climb on the airplane wing, as the photo showed?
When getting on a plane you climb almost a 20 feet high staircase

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by ajayiopy: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Correctgist:
There was an emergency at MMIA in Lagos after a man who ran out from the bush intercepted an airplane that was about to take off.

One of the passengers, @otto_orondaam who shared the video on his Instagram page wrote;

Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/emergency-at-mmia-as-unidentified-man-intercepts-an-airplane-from-the-bush/

L
GUY,YOU WILL NOT DIE AND YOU MUST ENJOY YOUR NEXT LEVEL YOU VOTED FOR
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol..
Till the blades go pieces am like shawama
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Amilli(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
this is a shame to the Airport Security , assuming that was a terrorist attack the mission would have been a success. 23Minutes for FAAN to arrive the scene and 37Mins for Security to show Up !!! OMG !! We are not safe anymore tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by quietmagic582: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
You going no where my brother, we both for the next level of suffering and killings so we die here together heheheheh
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigga is tired of Nigeria. He thought flight is going to Europe.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by OfemGeomorph(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Every body whant to get out of the country, be it legal or ilegal forgetting that he also voted for CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL.
Abeg bring the baskat bake joo.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by morningsta(m): 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chisos!! what if the man is boko haram strapped with explosives? I don't even want to think about what could have happened. So we are this vulnerable??

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by donAlvan: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who checked him in. What's he doing over there? The security personnel on duty both in the control room and the ones on the entrance and exit doors should be arrested for questioning.

There was a country indeed.
� � the local man can not can.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by mcayomind: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
hahahaha.... how do I find this funny?
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Lordseyad(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why is this in crime section, and not joke section

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
angry angry

Suicide attempt!! sad sad.

The hopelessness under APC is
just too much.

Bubu will kill us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by berbs: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
rottable:
He wan run away? we all voted for buhari...... We all dey here, nobody should move anywhere
Point of correction, Buhari stole this mandate. Most folks did not vote for him

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
adecz:
angry angry

Suicide attempt!! sad sad.

The hopelessness under APC is
just too much.

Bubu will kill us all.
People need to learn hand crafts and others need to buy their products to support them.

We can't keep on buying imported Chinese products which is the handcraft of Chinese people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastempero:
If I dey inside that flight, as i come down the kind beating wey i go give the guy no go be here.

You are just as lawless as the guy.
Taking laws into your hands with beating when there are policemen is what
When they call you shittyhole people you go start dey vexx.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Jig5aw(f): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
This man could have blown that plane to bits.
Foolish Nigerians keep looking.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by kakaG: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
The guy has seen too many movies where people board a plane from the tires as they fold in before lift up. Make una arrested am o grin
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Funny country
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
rottable:
He wan run away? we all voted for buhari...... We all dey here, nobody should move anywhere

Abeg correct your mistake sir, who be all? don't let my ELEDA curse you o, I no vote for buhari o, don't lie against me please. you voted for buhari not we voted for buhari dir
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Badgers14: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
The pilot actually saved his life... that fan could have blown him off as soon as the plane is about to take off.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Correctgist:
There was an emergency at MMIA in Lagos after a man who ran out from the bush intercepted an airplane that was about to take off.

One of the passengers, @otto_orondaam who shared the video on his Instagram page wrote;

Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/emergency-at-mmia-as-unidentified-man-intercepts-an-airplane-from-the-bush/

L

Where did he want to run to? So he is discourteous that Azman doesn't travels international bt only inter state, maybe he want to go to Maiduguri to end the insurgencies. Oniranu.
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
next level has over him.im wan escape d suffer suffer wey full d kuntry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Arms In Lagos Port Again / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.