Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) (43895 Views)

NDLEA Arrest Indian Man, Intercepts 29kg Heroin, Meth At Lagos Airport (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
There was an emergency at MMIA in Lagos after a man who ran out from the bush intercepted an airplane that was about to take off.

One of the passengers, @otto_orondaam who shared the video on his Instagram page wrote;

“Guys this is an emmergency o.
For 30 minutes we have been stuck at the runway at MMIA by an unidentified man who ran to the aircraft with a bag.
Security has not showed up and everyone is panicking.
I have so many questions to ask but right now I can't even breathe.
Pls share this to all relevant authorities.
Dear Nigeria!!!!! Update: He has finally been apprehended and we've all disembarked from the flight. FAAN authorities showed up 23minutes into the scene but were scared to approach him. Security eventually shows up after 37mins.
How it happened!! So our flight was taxing on the runway and about taking off when this man shows up running towards the moving aircraft from the bush. The pilot and a few passengers spotted him running towards the aircraft and the pilot immediately slowed down and quickly put off the engine.
The guy approaches the plane with gloves and starts walking around and under the aircraft holding a bag which he dropped inside the engine.
Thanks to the Pilot of the Azman Airline for quickly observing and taking swift action.. I still have a million and one questions to ask cos anything could have gone wrong! Nigeria will work perfectly someday. This I know.”
Watch the video;
https://zenithnaija.com/emergency-at-mmia-as-unidentified-man-intercepts-an-airplane-from-the-bush/

L

2 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
He wants to run away from buhari-induced fulani infested Nigeria

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by rottable(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2019
He wan run away? we all voted for buhari...... We all dey here, nobody should move anywhere

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by ladilawal82(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gobe undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Local Man intercepts airplane

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
We did here bro. Nobody should run! �

5 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
great guy. He had better be careful next time. Better for him on the runway than on the highway. Naija drivers. grin grin grin grin grin

IF you want a sweet white leather sparkling peugeot 407 shinning with the best engine and 6 speed gear, all you have to do is check my signature and profile. Giveaway price this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is serious.

Security in Nigeria is zero yet billions is going to the ministry annually. FAAN shocked shocked shocked shocked una see una life. Na so so bribe una official sabi.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by eendy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
hmm

most people will look at this and laugh, but it calls for serious concern...
the human nature is self preservation, so what soever can drive a man to do this must have been weighted by him to be equal to his life.

I really wonder what the sane world really consider Nigeria to be like.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by lastempero: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
If I dey inside that flight, as i come down the kind beating wey i go give the guy no go be here.

14 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by wiseman1494(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
OK
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Dpharisee: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeria: Chifo anu ozo wink
Perhaps he was a passenger in Edo airlines that ran out of fuel and decided to complete his journey with Azman air cheesy

But that woman in the picture putting on Hijab with breasts inside cup shaped cloth, I hope MURIC is seeing it cool

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Lordjb: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Okay we have heard, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by geesilver(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
inside life... man is tired of this country. nothing is working
local man is still in shock

14 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Maybe he was about missing the flight.

Decided to go commando...

8 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one is leaving Nigeria by fire by airport....

12 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by nototribalist: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Imagine sneaking into the engine of Azman air that goes to Sokoto and Maiduguri and you think it's going to London.

them go beat am black and blue this morning. The man go see London flash before his face today grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Junkie1: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Edet08(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Maybe he was sducidal. He’s lucky the plane’s engine was shutdown. It would have been a different story all together.

4 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by lastempero: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one resemble sai baba entourage,hunger don reset hm brain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Apepworm: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by easyfem(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pls when are we going to read good news

4 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Quorax: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is the most shocking thing I have seen this year....jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Obviously, a mentally unstable man who is assuming the plane is flying to heaven.

9 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Debaiz: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Incredible

He’s trying to catch a flight out of town.

He’s probably owing someone money and wants to quickly get out ASAP. Cars may be too slow for that kinda urgency.

4 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Sirnioking(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
He might be a potential terrorist!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by ElChidi: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's a lie, you are going nowhere. You must all enjoy Buhari together

4 Likes

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by sgboro: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
plane that is going from Lagos to Ibadan, mcteeewwww. No one is leaving. we die here. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Intercepts An Airplane In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
See where the mumu go sidon sef lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.