Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (24033 Views)

Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People by PaschalPM(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

You're a nonentity from a long line of nonentities. Because you come from a long lineage of poverty-stricken nonentities, you think everyone shares your family misfortune.

Whether OBJ, GEJ or PMB is in power, i don't wait on the government to make money. I only insist on good governance so that your generations won't suffer what you and your ancestors suffered.

You're a flatheaded nonentity whose is destined to die hawking gala in traffic. Gerrarahere worthless hairy dwarf.

Ha! Bros calm down na! Sniper is still sold in the market oh. I no go like hear say d guy commit suicide.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People by olajizz01(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2019
VillagePipu:

You're a nonentity from a long line of nonentities. Because you come from a long lineage of poverty-stricken nonentities, you think everyone shares your family misfortune.

Whether OBJ, GEJ or PMB is in power, i don't wait on the government to make money. I only insist on good governance so that your generations won't suffer what you and your ancestors suffered.

You're a flatheaded nonentity whose is destined to die hawking gala in traffic. Gerrarahere worthless hairy dwarf.
Wickedness
Re: Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People by abbaashiru(m): 3:52am On Jul 22, 2019
We will not take it!!!!
Re: Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People by johnmartus(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2019
You can say that again. Useless party enemy of masses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Omokaro As NSCC DG & Habib As DG, NEMA / Badaru Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.