Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) (44504 Views)

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by Akiika: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:
This is another opportunity for U.. Don't take it for granted..
Make this confession loudly. Lord Jesus Christ I come to U as a sinner, have mercy on me forgive my sins, deliver me from the bondage of sins and wrong doing, put my name in the book of life and give me the grace not to go back to sin anymore in Jesus name (Amen).
If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Guy....the truth is that Ekweremadu's daughter that graduated with the money her dad stole from the country, will certainly live a better life than you. Believe in whatever you want to believe in your house. Be practical! Go to school, get a job...be a good person.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by saajus: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Keep Breeding them for us. The poor will revolt someday and take those children from you when it will be most painful.

Wicked leaders.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by BigIyanga: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fattie bum bum pikin. Their parents steal from us and their glutinous kids, wives, concubines and gfs go all u can eat buffet.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by sakanifemi123(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Our politicians keep on boosting Europe economy through sending their ward outside the country with paying expensive budget while assu dey beg for finance for education systems. There is God oooooo
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by emonis88: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
All of them send their children abroad and destroy our own education system, let's give this country back to the white man Jare! But not Britain again o! Maybe France or Portugal.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Which one is daughter and which one is mother?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
dake40:

You are not making any sense...

Guess you dont understand!! Nevamind.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Its Only Abroad celebrations
Osinbajo
Ekweremadu
Sanusi
Who else?
Mind you, Karma awaits you all
Nigeria Universities is now meant for the less Privilege
You have the cash to flown ur gress to US,UK, Canada, Russia for sound Education
Karma is at your Back.
Incase you don't understand
Ask Bola Tinubu
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2019
My advice to any Nigerian is that if you get the opportunity, just Japan to Canada or U.S or any other developed country which cares for you, cos Nigeria doesn't care anymore, the country is in shambles already, we are just being optimistic that it will get better.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Ndi ara
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by akposking(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2022
This are daughter that need kidney transplant abi.
Re: Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2023
Is this his daughter that needs the kidney transplant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.