Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen (18400 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Takes Medical Outreach To Herdsmen In Kogi Forest / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by proeast(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2019
These SW governors are so shameless and disgusting. These irresponsible lots will rather see their people die because of politics and selfish interest. I used to thing that SE governors were irresponsible but they can't be as stvpid as these fuuls.

What a wawu!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by MoneyMan5: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
it's funny how the south west leaders act..must everything be politics, don't they care about ordinary lives..the safety of their subjects especially the ones in the rural areas.

So declaring war on Fulani is how to protect the lives of their people?
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by MoneyMan5: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2019
distributeinc:
These elders are sounding quite illogical, and mediocre at best, all in the name of trying to sound politically correct, and appease the Executive, everything is not about politics, this is about the survival of your people/tribe.

They said they are going to ensure maximum security in the region which is the right thing to do

Or what else do you guys want them to do?

Declare war on Northerners and Fulani in South West?
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by MoneyMan5: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Quorax:
I will not engaging most of you that talk like this hence forth but me I just want to make you know that "na mouth una dey make" for this matter. You can not do anything.

Igbo have committed a lot of crimes in South West

There was a time you were Kidnapping Yoruba children and selling them off in Anambra and other South East state

There was a time Adeyinka Grandson was calling for the eviction of Igbo due to the crimes committed by Igbo in South West

According to you guys logic we should have declare war on Igbo, attack Igbo traders and chase you out of South West
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

They said they are going to ensure maximum security in the region which is the right thing to do

Or what else do you guys want them to do?

Declare war on Northerners and Fulani in South West?

You better stop quoting me if you don't have sense...the Elder asked Fulani herders to come back to the North, if that will solve the problem, or don't you understand English...you are the one that is talking of war, this topic is not about war, it is the double standards of the Southern elders and Politicians on this issue that am commenting about... please respond like a smart person, don't go off point. The issue here is about cow herders and farmers/natives, it does not affect the entire Northern population, the cows are causing problems, so ranch them or move them...simple. Crazy war monger.

1 Like

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by MoneyMan5: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2019
proeast:
These SW governors are so shameless and disgusting. These irresponsible lots will rather see their people die because of politics and selfish interest. I used to thing that SE governors were irresponsible but they can't be as stvpid as these fuuls.

What a wawu!!

There was a time you were Kidnapping Yoruba children and selling them off in Anambra and other South East state

There was a time Adeyinka Grandson was calling for the eviction of Igbo due to the crimes committed by Igbo in South West

According to you guys logic we should have declare war on Igbo, attack Igbo traders and chase you out of South West
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by MoneyMan5: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2019
distributeinc:

You better stop quoting me if you don't have sense...the Elder asked Fulani herders to come back to the North, if that will solve the problem, or don't you understand English...you are the one that is talking of war, this topic is not about war, it is the double standards of the Southern elders and Politicians on this issue that am commenting about... please respond like a smart person, don't go off point.

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Boyooosa:

Well, u can continue beating the drum of war, all I care. But I believe instilling peace tru any means shouldn't be a sign of cowardice in any form.
You might be so much young that you didn't feel the civil war in Nigeria but I know u are old enough to have heard the scores from your ancestors.

What the SW governors did isnt synonymous with instilling peace but exposing their region to more deaths, violence and bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Am not Igbo idiot, not everyone is a tribal bigot...I try to use my sense and be objective like the rational man I am. Seems the drums of war are banging in your head and rendered you dumb cheesy, please read my last response clearly.
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by rkennyking(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Esseite:
I honestly concur with FFK that weak response from SW Governors gave the Miyetti Allah the courage to tell the herdsmen to protect themselves via any means a few hours ago like they were the ones being attacked..

Not all herdsmen are evil, but how do you differentiate good from bad?
So because you can't differentiate you have to kill every herdsmen or every Fulani?? So because of the actions of Ipob we have to castigate all IBO??

What people that tribal shit don't know his it can come back at them. When you castigates a whole tribe because of the actions of some people you are worst than a racist.

I know very well that due to the fact that these people are herders they tend to live more in the bush resulting in them being primitive. This is a problem we have to deal with together. I see deliberate orientation by the government, I see this people being integrated into the modern ideology just the way every other tribe were integrated. I know of stories when education was introduced to Nigeria and lot of tribes were scared to receive it. So I say we can't commit a genocide by whipping this people of the surface of earth but we can work on them and integrate them to the community.
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by greypencils: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2019
This is embarrassing, as a Yoruba man, i am totally disgusted. What is the essence of shouting NO RUGA when these idiotic governors won't let these herdsmen go. Of what economic benefit are these people to Yoruba land? These same idiots that sleep with their cows? If these governors didn't know what to say, cant they keep their fucking mouth shut. They are waiting for the occurences in Benue to repeat itself in Yoruba land before knowing these fulani guys are plain evil? Is it daftness, timidity or greed or what exactly is the problem? For these idiotic governors NOT to value the lives of its own people. Do they think the fulani's are not wrecking havoc on people's farm produce? or sacking whole farm settlements? I don't f*cking understand these people... It's a total shame to be a yoruba man at this moment. What da f*ck? really what da f*ck??

3 Likes

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by uba1991: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2019
If d igbos get mind they shud pursue all d northerners from SE. Infact within 24hrs sabon gari kano ll b RUGA
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by expert234: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Paxie55:
Yorubas are accomodators, deal with it ffk.

No, this is not an evidence of "accommodation". It is an evidence of cowardice. They want the money that FG is giving to states that support RUGA and they want to protect their political positions by not angering buhari. Please stop being daft.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Youngtoff(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2019
This country is a total - <a href="https://36boxng.com">JOKE</a> just know this in case you don't know anything in 2019
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Temptee101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
rkennyking:

So because you can't differentiate you have to kill every herdsmen or every Fulani?? So because of the actions of Ipob we have to castigate all IBO??

What people that tribal shit don't know his it can come back at them. When you castigates a whole tribe because of the actions of some people you are worst than a racist.

I know very well that due to the fact that these people are herders they tend to live more in the bush resulting in them being primitive. This is a problem we have to deal with together. I see deliberate orientation by the government, I see this people being integrated into the modern ideology just the way every other tribe were integrated. I know of stories when education was introduced to Nigeria and lot of tribes were scared to receive it. So I say we can't commit a genocide by whipping this people of the surface of earth but we can work on them and integrate them to the community.
What crime have Igbos committed? In your deluded mind, you are comparing evil herdsmen and boko haram to Igbos? Well, i dont blame you, your senile dead president has since declared peaceful Igbos terrorists and dare-devil herdsmen peace ambassadors

Cowards, that's what you lot are.

1 Like

Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
rkennyking:

No one is talking about herdsmen killing or even fulani, that would be a grievous crime.. the herdsmen would be in the best shoe to tackle this menace because they know themselves, as host regions cant obviously differentiate..
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by uba1991: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
DOGS FROM MAIDUGURI TO ANY PART OF D COUNTRY. if u ar interested call 07033189842
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by ejemamaka: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by rkennyking(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
Temptee101:

What crime have Igbos committed? In your deluded mind, you are comparing evil herdsmen and boko haram to Igbos? Well, i dont blame you, your senile dead president has since declared peaceful Igbos terrorists and dare-devil herdsmen peace ambassadors

Cowards, that's what you lot are.

Among numerous crimes Ipob is known for hate speech against every other Nigerian that dont think we should split. What you dont know is that the decision for this country to split is not for Ipob alone but every Nigerian and atleats you need majority to achieve that.

For several crimes of Ipob we all.could have chosen to castigate Ibo too..
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Lawalatm: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
that's a possiblitiy but lesser issue to deal with compared to the current challenges.... we can copy the US model or even go by the 8th Assembly's recommendations to ensure history isn't repeated undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

yom2:
while state police is ok. what are the checks and balances especially for a country like nigeria. it can become agboro police or machinary for native politicians
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Kay25(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
Someone wrote Yoruba's are "accommodators"

Please Fulani's leave South-South and go to the states of "accommodators" but leave Benin-Ore roads.
and it is the fact that we are accomodators that is making u pass benin-ore road to our place and remember when they come more from your ss to sw they will meet you there cos your place ain't good enough for u to stay
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Quorax: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

. Adeyinka fats on that an Igbo man helped in the UK, fed and housed when had problems with his divorce?
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by baysol: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Drinokrane:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has fired back at the South-West governors over their response to call by the Chairman of Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Prof. Ango Abdullahi, for Fulani herdsmen to return home if Southerners are hostile to them, Igbere TV reports.

Prof. Ango Abdullahi, had on Tuesday claimed to have received report of violence in some sections of the country against the herdsmen, Igbere TV reports.

“We have heard in the few hours ago that some violence had already started to manifest in some sections of the country against the herdsmen.

“If it is indeed true that their safety is not guaranteed in the places where they are residing, we would rather have them back into areas where their safety is guaranteed, and they should be coming back as much as possible to the North" he said.

Reacting to the comment credited to the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, the South-West governors' in its statement said it was a 'palpable trepidation and outrage, and a sustained attempts to fan the ember of discord'.

However Femi Fani-Kayode was not pleased with the counter-statement and he described it as 'weak, cowardly, meaningless and nonsensical'. The former Aviation Minister tweeted;

The SW Governors response to the call for the Fulani terrorists to leave the SW was weak, cowardly, meaningless and nonsensical. They could not even muster the courage to talk until after Buhari had spoken. Someone pl ask them: are u with the Yoruba people or with Fulani Buhari?”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=831399

Stupid power usurping governors, subjugating themselves to a goro chewing dullard who has no school certificate like their own children did. It's as if they have used their brain for pawn. Shameful, where is their loyalty? Shouldn't it be to the people who elected their sorry selves. We are watching as things unfold. These are people that always complicate matters for the South as we see during the civil war.
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by baysol: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
greypencils:
This is embarrassing, as a Yoruba man, i am totally disgusted. What is the essence of shouting NO RUGA when these idiotic governors won't let these herdsmen go. Of what economic benefit are these people to Yoruba land? These same idiots that sleep with their cows? If these governors didn't know what to say, cant they keep their fucking mouth shut. They are waiting for the occurences in Benue to repeat itself in Yoruba land before knowing these fulani guys are plain evil? Is it daftness, timidity or greed or what exactly is the problem? For these idiotic governors NOT to value the lives of its own people. Do they think the fulani's are not wrecking havoc on people's farm produce? or sacking whole farm settlements? I don't f*cking understand these people... It's a total shame to be a yoruba man at this moment. What da f*ck? really what da f*ck??
Fake like his yeeboe people you have given your self away. Yoruba don't use brash rude words and uncouth statement try harder next time. You might find out interestingly that you yeeboe are the ones to be annihilated from Yoruba land before the fulanis. You want to bet?
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by greypencils: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
baysol:

Fake like his yeeboe people you have given your self away. Yoruba don't use brash rude words and uncouth statement try harder next time. You might find out interestingly that you yeeboe are the ones to be annihilated from Yoruba land before the fulanis. You want to bet?
I am full blooded Yoruba. I won't cease to say the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored. Our Governors are fuckin up. If you don't understand this, don't quote me.
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
baysol:

i dont support ffk on dis bcus its always commendable to give dialogue a chance bt i must say u are very stupid for calling d poster igbo must evrytin b abt igbo vs yoruba on nairaland shun tribalism it makes people unreasonable having lived amongst yorubas all my life i can say dat u are disgrace to yoruba dats if u ar truely yoruba which i doubt
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by baysol: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

i dont support ffk on dis bcus its always commendable to give dialogue a chance bt i must say u are very stupid for calling d poster igbo must evrytin b abt igbo vs yoruba on nairaland shun tribalism it makes people unreasonable having lived amongst yorubas all my life i can say dat u are disgrace to yoruba dats if u ar truely yoruba which i doubt
Are you afraid of the consequences of yeeboe actions in Yoruba land. It's payback time for una evil in south west wey berekete full ground and other yamayama tins una Don do for here, so why you come dey sweat na?
Re: FFK Drags South-West Governors On Response To Northern Elders Advice To Herdsmen by Omoslim26: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
baysol:

Are you afraid of the consequences of yeeboe actions in Yoruba land. It's payback time for una evil in south west wey berekete full ground and other yamayama tins una Don do for here, so why you come dey sweat na?

oga i no dey follow u engage in ur disapproving afonja vs ipob e-battle abeg find anoda customer nd shun tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall / Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN / PDP Convention: Secondus’ Whereabouts Unknown After Appeal Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.