Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? (19006 Views)

Using The Faceapp Is Fun But Here Is What You Should Know / Faceapp Now Owns More Than 150 Million People's Faces And Names, See Policy / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2019
Is Buhari Back From USA
Re: How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? by daxon001(m): 7:18am On Jul 21, 2019
Ekakamba:
Gbayi woman walks into a shop: "I want to buy that TV".

The owner said "I don't sell to Gbayi women".

She came back dressed as a man, she said "I want to buy that TV".

Owner: I don't sell to Gbayi women.

She came back dressed as a Ibo woman; "I want to buy that TV".

Owner: I don't sell to Gbayi women.

She asked: Haaa, how do you know I'm Gbayi?

Owner: That's not a TV, its a microwave.

grin tongue

who's this one bayi?grin
Re: How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? by gambudu: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
App not sincere. Get a little childs picture and upload. See what u get. All the app does is to had wrinkles to any face image thrown at it.

1 Like

Re: How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? by Chydobe: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2019
While you were so eager to join the trendy train of the FaceApp mobile download, did you read the terms of service? Where it states that:

"You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you..."

Virtually everyone that  engaged in the FaceApp Mobile download did not... CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GET FULL GIST

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/21/faceapp-download-for-mobile-free-is-face-app-safe-to-download/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Announces Unbreakable Flexible OLED Smartphone Display / Tariffs On Data, Voice Calls May Go Up / Oppo A31: Specifications And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.