Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,120 members, 7,852,799 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (40278 Views)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / Wike Places Bounty On Kumasi & VIP Dreaded Cultists In Rivers State (Rhotos) / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Automatic3444(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Painful embarassed THANKS GOV. WIKE for ur care
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
NobleAjare:
It will never be well with the Sponsors of this Jihad group

May Thier source of Income dry up in Jesus name..
AMEEN
crude oil
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayusco85:
Wicked Wike, Pls give me his widows phone number, I want to pray for her for strength

See wetin u dey think

Dirty pig
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Generalyemi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayusco85:

She is late I for give u
don't need your forgiveness
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
budusky05:
Eye service governor, why wait for the Colonel to be killed before going to see a community ravaged by cult killing for months now?

I hoped he extends such to other rank and file of River State too... moreover why is that it's only the death of the officer cadre that are popularized.... what of the other rank and file...at least I saw Mohammed profile now this...the other rank and file are humans too...
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
visijo:
I can't wait for EPL to start,arsenal fans are gaining weight

RIP

why do u want to trouble an already worried mind....

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by CaptainMitch: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beautiful family, May his soul rest in peace, Praying that God comforts and bless his family.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by SHEAU(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
ayusco85:
Wicked Wike, Pls give me his widows phone number, I want to pray for her for strength
You don't know when to joke, u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by akaahs(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
budusky05:
Eye service governor, why wait for the Colonel to be killed before going to see a community ravaged by cult killing for months now?

We saw col. Ali from kogi whom also was killed by Islamic soldiers but no any eye service at least
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by toprealman: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Must he die before the needful is done?
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by BobRisky5050: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rest In Peace... but this officers have the power to stop the politics politicians are doing in the north east but greed will not let themm now the war over insurgents is far from over and officers are already dead immargine the number of order ranks that would have gone down(died) befor a colonel will die... God have mercy... Buhari have mercy and also politicians have mercy... let all this killings and money making stop so we can all progress in productivity and industrial bliss...
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Dracas: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Scholarship that will end the moment he leaves office. Political stunt.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by chizzyreal: 2:21am On Jul 21, 2019
kofoworola123:
Viral Video Of A lady: Man Leaked Video Of How He Slept With His Facebook Crush In Ghana

VIDEO BELOW HERE

See New Hot Video Clip

Nothing there grin
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by onyeopobo: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2019
He was the highest ranking rivers indigene in the army before hid demise, a big loss for the state.

Lets not just call it bokoharam and leave it at that. His death, and the circumstances that lead to it should be investigated!
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Everyday boko dey kpai soldiers for war only when big officer die na him dey be news.

Where the scholarship for small small rank officers children?
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2019
May Our Soul Of Dead RIP
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by jaggabban: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Hope he didn't place the fine wife on hotel allowance.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by kaludestiny10(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2019
If I were a woman, I won't marry a soilder. Even as a man, I can't be a solider. Just look at the beautiful family the man has left behinds all because of one God forsaken country. Why don't Burutai join them in the battle?
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Islamic boko Haram killing igbo Christians sine the start of time
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by moorevic(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2019
If the state governments could support the families of our fallen heros via these process, i believe our soldiers will rest in perfect peace knowing that there families are well taken care of.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Juell(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
boolet:

Yea lol. I appreciate your famzing. And my Lol is what it means. I am laughing out loud. I spent 10yrs of my life in the army so make over sabi and judgementalism no kill you.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by koolgee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

God bless the Rivers State government
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by gabsmilez(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
CGMedia:
Rivers State Governor, Barr. Nyesom Wike has established an Educational Trust Fund to train the four children of late Colonel Ken Elemele, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Col. Elemele, from Rivers, is among the soldiers who fell in a Boko Haram ambush between Yobe and Borno last Wednesday.

The fallen hero, Igbere TV gathered, was the Chief of Staff to 29 Task Force Brigade until his demise.

Governor Wike, while expressing sadness over the incident, said the Education Trust Fund will take off with an initial seed money of N30million.

He described the death of Late Colonel Elemele as a sad loss to Rivers State and the country in general.

Speaking during a condolence visit to the Family on Saturday in Port Harcourt, Governor Wike who was represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Tammy Danagogo said that the Rivers State Government will stand with the family.

“This is a sad loss of an illustrious son of Rivers State. We were expecting the emergence of another General before this unfortunate incident”, Governor Wike said.

“Please accept my personal condolence and that of the good people of Rivers State. The Rivers State Government shares this grief with the family. We will stand with you through this period.”

The Governor prayed God to console the widow and her children, saying that only God can fill the gap created by the sudden death of Late Ken Elemele.

“We urge you to put your trust in God. Be strong for your children. God will always support you at this time”, he said.

He said the Rivers State Government will be in touch with the family to ensure that their immediate needs are taken care of.

http://igberetvnews.com/831522/just-in-gov-wike-set-up-trust-fund-for-children-of-late-soldier-col-elemele/

what about the children of the junior officers who were been killed who will sponsor them?, the rich only recognise the rich.
Re: Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship by Alejobs: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (Reply)

“South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.