Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening (57636 Views)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by martowskin1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
Simulation is the science of imitation...... Like creating a lookalike of real life situation..... This is bigger than just testing

Na country wey dey work be this

We are not doing worst than our forefathers, when the Chinese were doing tube TVs , what were our fathers doing

When they were doing habacus computer, what were our fathers doing

The are building on the foundations laid by people b4 them

So looking at us, monkey no dey born goat....

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
globalresource:
Who we offend for this country? undecided

Our Leader still thinking Ruga and pencil production

embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

And the followers are thinking of coza and bbn lol

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nukilia: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

My brother I hope you are not right. If you are right then Africans are fvcked forever. shocked shocked shocked
Time will tell
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by castrokins(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
You're Correct

dingbang:
Is there supposed to be a hyphen between test and run? China test - runs

Or is it okay like that? China test runs?

Just being curious and wanting to learn...
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Rolly22(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nukilia:

When did Europeans become so nice and benevolent that they would love to show you something that would make your life better. Africans have been scammed and its a pity that they can hardly see they've been scammed cry

You think critically Bro I wish Africans could wake up and think properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Damod88: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:
How come Chinese who do not believe in God are more advanced, more development than Nigerians who go to churches and mosques in their teeming millions?

Development has nothing to do with God just as democracy has nothing to do with development.And for your information many Chinese are actually Buddhists and followers of traditional Chinese religions.Some do practice Christianity and Islam as well. It is only the government that is officially atheist . Although millions of Chinese are atheists.

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
grandstar:

Though these achievements by China are impressive, when you look closer, they look less so.

Where is China getting all these cash to build all these fancy projects? The country's debt is ballooning and state owned banks are massively indebted. Were they to call in their loans, China's economy would collapse.

Yes, be impressed but better still, look closer

Wetin be your own jealous man? What has nigeria achieved with all her monies and debt profile keep increasing?
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rolly22:

You think critically Bro I wish Africans could wake up and think properly.

It is a sin to think properly in africa. Logic doesn't work but religious and tribal sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by PoliteActivist: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
Is there supposed to be a hyphen between test and run? China test - runs

Or is it okay like that? China test runs?

Just being curious and wanting to learn...

Just ask Google - "test run" is correct
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Damod88: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
FisifunKododada:

No vex o! So does that mean Buhhda or Tao or Confucius is greater than Jesus and Mohammed?

Are Jesus Christ and Muhammad the greatest humans to have lived?For your information billions of people worldwide don't even know these individuals. Just as you worship your Jesus or Muhammad so also other people worship Buddha,Tao,and Confucius.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
martowskin1:

We are not doing worst than our forefathers, when the Chinese were doing tube TVs , what were our fathers doing

When they were doing habacus computer, what were our fathers doing

The are building on the foundations laid by people b4 them

So looking at us, monkey no dey born goat....

If a good leader sits on that chair for only two years, you would know in cases like development, even an ant can give birth to a dragon...

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
ollah1:

And the followers are thinking of coza and bbn lol
Nepa and potholes too... And snake swallowing millions(very childish and stupid story)...
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Damod88:

Are Jesus Christ and Muhammad the greatest humans to have lived?For your information billions of people worldwide don't even know these individuals. Just as you worship your Jesus or Muhammad so also other people worship Buddha,Tao,and Confucius.
For a Christian it's a capital Yes! Jesus Christ is the greatest in heaven and on earth... Other religions can pick their greatest I won't quote you... You have a right to freedom of worship.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow.... Fvcking wow,opo l'eti......Mo fo ooooo
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by InvertedHammer: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
/.
They are still calling MMIA an international airport.

That one na shack.

I bet you RUGA would look like this. 4+4 and Next Level in progress.

/
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by shugabasbn: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
All we need to be like China is behavioral change, we can't just continue like this
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Damod88: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Felixamos:
I wish Chinese could tag buhari when they make this type of post if it would make some of his brain cells to start working again. At the right direction this time..

What is buhari problem in this? So you want buhari government to embark on a project we don't even need now and without money to build. The airport reflects Chinese economic development. Don't forget that our Budget is about 10 trillion naira. I don't have the strength to write I would have explained to you why China is what is today and why Nigeria can never be like China however hard we try.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by martowskin1(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Felixamos:

If a good leader sits on that chair for only two years, you would know in cases like development, even an ant can give birth to a dragon...

Where will the good leader come from, see our leaders are just cross sections of us

See I was telling a friend, look at the senators abroad, look at the pastors abroad

Compare them to our Nigerian senators and pastors .

The issue we are facing in this Nation is from the root(home), a lot of things have gone wrong.....

Its this same forum people are supporting cyber crime, calling it hustling....

Tell me, this are suppose to be the good leaders u are talking about abi...

See Nigeria failed in the past, the present is failing and the future is already a clear failure

3 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Stillthebest: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2019
China is going to be the new world. So conceptive and up to date.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Damod88:

What is buhari problem in this? So you want buhari government to embark on a project we don't even need now and without money to build. The airport reflects Chinese economic development. Don't forget that our Budget is about 10 trillion naira. I don't have the strength to write I would have explained to you why China is what is today and why Nigeria can never be like China however hard we try.
U didn't get my point... I just wanted him to start doing something that would take Nigeria to the lime light.. I never said he should start building this type of airport oh!! C'mon with the type of govt Nigeria has, it would take like 30years to complete such a project..
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by dingbang(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Just ask Google - "test run" is correct
ok, thanks
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2019
martowskin1:

Where will the good leader come from, see our leaders are just cross sections of us

See I was telling a friend, look at the senators abroad, look at the pastors abroad

Compare them to our Nigerian senators and pastors .

The issue we are facing in this Nation is from the root(home), a lot of things have gone wrong.....

Its this same forum people are supporting cyber crime, calling it hustling....

Tell me, this are suppose to be the good leaders u are talking about abi...

See Nigeria failed in the past, the present is failing and the future is already a clear failure
I get your point but if I were to change anything, it's the system I would change... If the process of getting our leaders(president,senators,govs) is changed from let the strongest and bravest win to let the smartest and honest win, this country would go forward... Btw I believe we still have good and honest leaders littered around this country.. Not everyone is bad..
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Damod88: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2019
grandstar:

Though these achievements by China are impressive, when you look closer, they look less so.

Where is China getting all these cash to build all these fancy projects? The country's debt is ballooning and state owned banks are massively indebted. Were they to call in their loans, China's economy would collapse.

Yes, be impressed but better still, look closer

Forget about the debt, China has enough cash to spend. American debt is much higher than China's debt but the Americans still budgets 500 billion dollars for defense. China has the world largest reserves at 3 trillion dollars, so the debt is not a big problem considering the fact that China is the largest trading nation

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by LANDLORD72: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2019
samba03:
Wow... Nice one. China are spending their money very well yet in Nigeria our problem is ruga. Well thank God say na me be first to comment for better thing sha. China miguo
China say veredo omagre

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ikengawo: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2019
globalresource:
Who we offend for this country? undecided

Our Leader still thinking Ruga and pencil production

embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

globalresource:
DoroFebuhari. It's don jazzy again!

globalresource:

I am sure those naive tribalist and illiterate politicians from my place who only contributed nothing but only shouting ' sai Buhari' before, during and after the election. Tinubu is the hero of the change we fought for, he stood dogged behind Buhari at the Apc primary election when majority of those critics are sided with Atiku and kwankwaso dollars and delivered all SW delegates. He ook all the Jonathan risk to be assassinated in fact he has to hide in bunker in his house before the election. He was dragged to court. He singlehandedly bankrolled the formation of APC. He singlehandedly finances Buhari campaigns. He rally round support for Buhari in all of the South against Jonathan and the mighty presidency dollars. He rally 90% of the support of the international community for Buhari. He is the national leader of APC but jettison his personal ambition as a politician and brought in Vice President Osibanjo. He campaign vigorously to send a sitting President back to his village. He would have sold APC if he likes. He galvaniesd support of Obasanjo and Co.

But today he is accused of controlling APC by some mediocre elementary blind bloggers, educated illiterates and supporters of Buhari. Now let me ask you which is better, Tinubu controlling APC at the National Assembly and PDP controlling APC? Remember All those Saraki, ekweremadu. David mark. Dogara. Atiku. Kwankwaso. Dino melaye. Are all nPDP and core PDP. Remember also Tinubu has never attempted joining PDP since 1999. If he is corrupt and a devil why do you guys relied on his support during the election? I am pretty sure without the support of Tinubu, [b]our hero change president [/b]would have been in his farm in Daura now. I am not saying Tinubu is a saint but leave that to Lagos people and the court to decide!!!

I am waiting for part2. But I must warn that Buhari must not allow himself to be teleguided by some selfish northern paper tiger tiger thieves politicians to set him up against the National leadership of APC and it's leaders. The result will be better imagined. This is my take....Abubakar Suleman

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by sonnie10: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2019
shogsman:

Hartford is almost a 100years old,be reasonable bro.
Sorry you know nothing about the maintenance culture in USA. They upgraded every day. As we speak, there is a $9b budget for the airport already
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by martowskin1(m): 12:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Felixamos:

I get your point but if I were to change anything, it's the system I would change... If the process of getting our leaders(president,senators,govs) is changed from let the strongest and bravest win to let the smartest and honest win, this country would go forward... Btw I believe we still have good and honest leaders littered around this country.. Not everyone is bad..

Honesty will be enough bro, but thats one thing an average home lacks in Nigeria..

We live in an environment, where people believe richies are better than good name, no one believe if good legacy

Everything is tied to the zeros in ur account...

Bro the solution is you and I instilling the right attitude in our kids, let them know the value of honesty, legacy, good name...

Once the average home start developing, Nigeria as a country will move forward

3 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ikengawo: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2019
MarkudiRITA:
The United States is going to the moon again in 2024 to build a space center for advance research and launch of space military force, India will launch probe to the side moon on July 22, China has just built a state of the art airport to boost tourism and transportation. But my darling Nigeria is battling with resettlement of cows and appointment of ministers.
Who did we offend that is punishing us?

I have scanned your post history, you are safe

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ikengawo: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2019
maybachmusic:
Lol

We have ruga

And three senators from bayelsa

.FCK this shlthole undecided

Ok, you're safe, carry go

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ikengawo: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Jokkarm2:
Nigeria where are we ?

Jokkarm2:
Baba oooo, get well and come and continue keep the ship moving , we must get to the destination .
Sai baba!!!

Please approve our Npower stipend for dec and jan for lagos state .

Jokkarm2:
THE DEFFERENCE IS CLEAR, PDP WILL KNOW THAT APC IS IN CHARGE. SEE AS THEM JUST DEE OPPOSITE THEY LISTEN TO THE MAIN AUTHORITY.

WELL DONE BABA. CARRY GO WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.

oya, shut up

2 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ayomidepaul(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2019
RUGA settlement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.