Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening (57638 Views)

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2019
toprealman:
You see the reason why we are where we are.
Instead of the piece to challenge you, seeing that the people running the show in China are humans like you and I, your concern is in missing hyphen!
If I knack you 2 by 2 now......
everyone cannot be in technology sector, unless you want your kids to be taught improper English.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Haynnie: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
China has been existing since monarchial era and Nigeria was not part of any history in the wotld we just woke up to trail behind old fashioned lifestyle that we are aleady looped into

Failed country
Failed politics
Failed security
Failed power supply
Failed health development
Failed citizens too
We always tend to things that can receive immediate action but some confused politicians would still be debating unnecessary motions
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by miniziter(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2019
globalresource:
Who we offend for this country? undecided

Our Leader still thinking Ruga and pencil production

embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

I still wonder what's giant about us. Giant of Africa my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by AFONJACOW(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Baba Ruga come and see ooooo stop Rugarising Nigeria
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2019
This nation is affirming and demonstrating the Majesty and Splendour of the Almighty God with their works on earth.
For all true life is God's Life; all true beauty is God's Beauty!
All goodness affirms God's Goodness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by iramure(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Other countries can have all, I care not as long as Nigeria has Jesus as our lord as saviour... Jesus will build better things for us
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by eddieguru(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Simeony007:
Country that works
indeed...seeing this i believe we're still in 15th century
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by YoungG12(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin Nigeria!!
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by frozen70(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Every world best is in china
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Garrieveryday: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2019
We should all bury our faces in shame in this country. More shame to those who have played major roles in subjecting the country into this unfavorable state she is today. No thanks to you all at.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nukilia: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Why should they show you? Human world is the same as the Animal world. Survival of the fittest. You take what you want by force, for your country, for your people. Stay there and be begging for expo.

You missed the point bro... Follow my conversation to understand the basis for the comment.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by bigiyaro(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
globalresource:
Who we offend for this country? undecided

Our Leader still thinking Ruga and pencil production

embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
lugard used Nigeria's pant for ritual long time ago.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by bigiyaro(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2019
the cost of this magnificent airport can enter one APC agbada in naija and nothing will happen.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Ebere2020(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Architecture that melts the heart and tech that bursts brain.
When shall we get to this level when we are still living in the 90s fighting some stone age cattle herders and gullible religion extremists.

When we finish watching big brother naija
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Deepthoughts: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
When shall we get to this level when we are still living in the 90s fighting some stone age cattle herders and gullible religion extremists.
our students will be claiming 1st class all over with nothing to show for it,most of them are just excellent crammers, before anyone talk of conducive environment, I'm yet to see anything tangible from even those that resides,schooled n worked in the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Hezzyluv: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Sshia post=80473471]
One 30 minute flight time kid drone for military surveillance 50billion dollars.

grin grin grin U bad
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Hezzyluv: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Sshia:

One 30 minute flight time kid drone for military surveillance 50billion dollars.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ZUBY77(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2019
wristbangle:
See airport.

Ours in Nigeria is not different from China public toilet. The other day I went to Abuja airport, I could see rats having meeting at the roof and the outcome of it was after heavy rainfall, the whole lounge became messed up.

Come to think of it, we were on same level with these people in the mid 20th century. What a shame! sad

We were doing well until young Hausa Fulani military boys took over power with guns. Your current President was one of them and he is still here.

This is the result.

4 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Sirwallace(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Analysing the multipying effect of this masterpiece;
The employment opportunities it will create for the skilled and unskilled labour.
From taxi drivers, cleaners to the tech and maintenance guys.
Multiplying effect of job creation and economy.

Invest in infrastructure and see how your economy will positively react to that.

Africa my Africa still have a very long way to go people.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2019
People seem very surprised at this. Pls what were you expecting when you chose a should I say not very alive buhari and his cowardice vice over two proven industrialists. At least for one thing, the issue of RUGaa won't have become of national interest. So deal with it everyone.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by toprealman: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2019
dingbang:
everyone cannot be in technology sector, unless you want your kids to be taught improper English.
I no longer subscribe to stereotypical discussion. Good luck in your quest to teach your kids Queens English.

1 Like

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by dshort12: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2019
China!!! be killing technology back2back# tongue
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Ikengawo:

False and False. If you believe muhammed rode to heaven in a horse then you will not have the mental capacity to even imagine what it takes to build an airplane. In fact, travel by flying horse. if you believe that Noah packed every animal alive on a boat you will not have the mental capacity to build an ordinary sidewalk.

Lol, exactly the reason why most of these religious folks are mentally deranged and weak. Logic is very very far away from them
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Kingsley10000: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2019
toprealman:
I no longer subscribe to stereotypical discussion. Good luck in your quest to teach your kids Queens English.
Who be that mumu wey dey talk about queens English language?grin

Apart from religion,greedy and incompetent leaders,one of the reasons why Nigeria is retrogressing is inability to develop and learn with our local dialects

3 Likes

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Look at China see what they are building look at Nigeria see the total shame we are in

This country sometimes I wonder how I got here

Shameful nigeria
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by Mac2016(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Can I visit China?
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by HeyCorleone(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Bolustical:
With the way Peter Obi mentions China, one would think he had replicated things like this in Anambra.

If he really wants the Chinese way, he wouldn't have had any association with one of the most established lootocrats in our country coz Chinese don't deal with looters, they kill them.

We need to stop this habit of seeing one party as good or bad.

You claim PDP did nothing for 16 years, but what has APC done these last 4 years? Are things in anyway better for the average Nigerian?

Let us stop seeing it as a PDP/APC thing.

It's them vs Us.
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by bigmee: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
...the entire projects cost to about $23.7b or about ₦8.5 tillion.

This is money you will find in Nigeria politicians' pockets
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by ArticleBeast: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2019
FisifunKododada:
How come Chinese who do not believe in God are more advanced, more development than Nigerians who go to churches and mosques in their teeming millions?
I know an imp will drag the church into this but was it the church that budgeted 100 billion for cattle? Do you have sense
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by tigger56: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
It boils down to citizen quality...I tell you the black race is cursed!
MarkudiRITA:
The United States is going to the moon again in 2024 to build a space center for advance research and launch of space military force, India will launch probe to the side moon on July 22, China has just built a state of the art airport to boost tourism and transportation. But my darling Nigeria is battling with resettlement of cows and appointment of ministers.
Who did we offend that is punishing us?
Re: China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening by tigger56: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
I’d argue we are still in the 16th century
blackslayer:

more like the 17th century!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.