Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell (550 Views)

Jesus Is Pictured As Having Tattoo On His Thigh. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2019
I had large one on my two arm, and some badass Christian will be shouting about the chance leading someone to hell angry

When i asked about those old Yoruba women who had it too they will said it not a tattoo and if so biblical never being on masses enlightening as it be now undecided

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Na lie be dat one o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by NwaAmaikpe: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

Having a tattoo is a first-class ticket to the lake of fire.
Well, unless your tattoo is a bible verse, you will definitely go to hell because of it.

Because the Bible says "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord"
Leviticus 19:28

But you are in luck because Jesus came and gave us a way out when he said "..if your right hand leads you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose a part of your body than to have all of it go into hell".
Matthew 5:30

So unless your tattoo is on your heart, only you can decide how you want to spend eternity.
You are guided.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Cyoung4real(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Drop it grin
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by GOFRONT(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Only on ya two arms and they are complaining....

Op relax, you are not going anywhere....

Let those christian brethren start their protest from Lil Wayne and Chris Brown...

1 Like

Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Almost 90% of the things we do daily can lead us to Hell!!!

Live your life.
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Samsimple(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well, unless your tattoo is a bible verse, you will definitely go to hell because of it.

Because the Bible says "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord"

But you are in luck because Jesus came and gave us a way out when he said "..if your right hand leads you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose a part of your body than to have all of it go into hell".

So unless your tattoo is on your heart, only you can decide how you want to spend eternity.
You are guided.
the legend is back

1 Like

Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by NobleAngell(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Only on ya two arms and they are complaining....

Op relax, you are not going anywhere....

Let those christian brethren start their protest from Lil Wayne and Chris Brown...
Its not going to be a protest. What is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. And anyways, Since when did Lil Wayne and Chris Brown declare themselves Christians?
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Kingosytex(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are guided.

Welcome back once again!!!!

i miss your comments die
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Funaki: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2019
NobleAngell:
Its not going to be a protest. What is wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. And anyways, Since when did Lil Wayne and Chris Brown declare themselves Christians?
how is tattoo wrong? there are many laws in Leviticus that people don't practice again today, what makes tattoos' law different?

2 Likes

Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by Kingosytex(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are guided.
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are guided.
Re: Does Having Tattoo Leads To Hell by investorcj(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2019
you are right.God won't judge us by physical appearance but by deed done while living

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Others Attends Celebration Of Comforter 2019 [Photos] / What is the difference between paradise and heaven? / Should Christians (true Believers) Go To The Courts Of Unbelievers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.