Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide (7671 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Light1259: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm, if all these rubbish continues I don't see the future for Nigeria. We say no to Ruga!
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by selemempe: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
skedman:

illiterate, the army is an institution ,a community on its own .
They engaged in all activities like that of a commmunity and it is usually the best because they are very discipline
They have their own schools
Market
Driver
Mechanic
Barber, plumber,pilot etc
Farming shouldnt be a big deal for them

they should farm in the north
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Quorax:

He is certainly not igbo lol grin but you should not have wished his business such... I am hustler and I didnt like that line.

I no he might be yoruba ,itshekiri or middlebelt certainly not edo

People need to be fired up , if he feels offended by my curse let him face me ...enough is enough
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
newdawn2017:
I don't understand u my dear, re u say that SS stands with Biafra? Shiko, I don't understand. Re u saying SS is a part of stupid, grandiose ipobian pigs?[sub][/sub] undecided

My husband is ahoada if you dont know! Me am from ibeku ...fvck off my mentions will you ,u ar below me
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Evergreen hotels calls the lodger to inform them first before allowing any visitors in the apartment. They would not allow a coward like you in their hotel

Cc metaphysical

Evergreen hotel smiley
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

Call me make I hear your sweet voice even though we are words and opposite on Nairaland
Immhotep will soon rush to this thread now

Afamed of africa ,

Evergreen hotel ogbor hill okwaaya?

9pm tomorrow grin

Fixed ,i no ur tongue is ready?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Deepfeel(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Cc metaphysical Deepfeel rekhina see brother afamed grin

Evergreen hotel smiley

Ngada na enwugi oku nna lmao
What is happening here, why is my attention needed here undecided I just woke up from sleep am confused
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

What is happening here, why is my attention needed here undecided I just woke up from sleep am confused

Oone which sleep ,y lying to me?
Is like you need a hot slap to be realistic

Anyway evergreen hotel aba ,is where am going with a strong muslim sheik from Borno smiley

What advice will you give me dear as my tiv brother?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by MetaPhysical: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Cc metaphysical

Evergreen hotel smiley

grin grin

Afamed yo go pay me before you pay evergreen for that girl service otherwise i hang this magun up now now. Let me know when you need my Lloyds account number. grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Deepfeel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Oone which sleep ,y lying to me?
Is like you need a hot slap to be realistic

Anyway evergreen hotel aba ,is where am going with a strong muslim sheik from Borno smiley

What advice will you give me dear as my tiv brother?

Hmm my advice is simple do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, if you feel like drugging him and taking the little money he has do it grin if you feel like killing him do it it's a free world you know only the smart and strong survive grin

Mrbrownjay1 I just advised my sister on what to do, it's her choice Dont tell me it's wrong in my world is right
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm my advice is simple do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, if you feel like drugging him and taking the little money he has do it grin if you feel like killing him do it it's a free world you know only the smart and strong survive grin

Mrbrownjay1 I just advised my sister on what to do, it's her choice Dont tell me it's wrong in my world is right

Trusted bro ,n how is Amatarasha?

Afamed inugo ya!

9pm tdb : no african time

Note: Agam ebe gi ka okuko grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Deepfeel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Afamed inugo ya!

Hahaha good luck sister

1 Like

Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Adaibeku(f): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha good luck sister
aondo help him
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Rekhina(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Afamed yo go pay me before you pay evergreen for that girl service otherwise i hang this magun up now now. Let me know when you need my Lloyds account number. grin
Afamed Shud ,Just hold His john thomas.............. ............. cool
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Afamed inugo ya!

Lol
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Afamed of africa ,

9pm tomorrow grin

Aiit dearie
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

Afamed of africa ,

9pm tomorrow grin

Fixed
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Rekhina:
Afamed Shud ,Just hold His john thomas.............. ............. cool
You dey reason that Adaibeku with her cloned sweet mouth. Person wey dey use mouth fly plane to US
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Deepfeel(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
aondo help him

Hahaha amen grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Afamed: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

No wahala
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by sholey4love: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
highcollide:
Like I always say, Nigeria is cursed by man, God and Satan.

In other word, you are caused
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Rekhina(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Afamed:

You dey reason that Adaibeku with her cloned sweet mouth. Person wey dey use mouth fly plane to US
lol cheesy
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by newdawn2017(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Adaibeku:

My husband is ahoada if you dont know! Me am from ibeku ...fvck off my mentions will you ,u ar below me
Where is ahoada? I ve never heard of such strange place B4. undecided
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by ayukdaboss(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2019
booscy:
Other Armies are building drones and advanced military technology and this is what Nigerian Army has been reduced to.

No wonder. They ship southern officers to get killed by boko haram and send northern officers to disguise as herders.

I pity this country. When It eventually starts, the army will be wiped off with so much ease.

Nonsense military, competing with police now for egunje and fulanis now for cow
What did I just read?
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by timecapsule: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2019
This is a clear confirmation that there is no different between Nigerian army and herdsmen. The wear the same uniform when to attack and now they want to so the same business.

This is a misplaced paurity.
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2019
courage89:
This is a very very expensive joke. The military been diminished to this level. Their job responsibilities now include rearing of cattle. Please, tell me this is not real.

grin grin grin grin
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by SouthSouth1914: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerian army has been taking tramadol since the APC took over government
Re: RUGA: Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide by partnerbizz5(f): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2019
emae009:

The bomb used by USA in 1945 were atomic bombs (Hydrogen bomb)

So atomic bomb is not a nuclear weapon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Represent Buhari At Sierra Leone’s Independence Event / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright / 6 Benefits For Nigeria As Donald Trump Becomes American President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.