Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam (78457 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Breakdown Of UNILAG Masters School Fees 2018 / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by laughitall(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2019
The guy above is a clown
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by deltateam: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Soskid:
A classmate is supposed to write one of her first semester Masters exams on her wedding day. The timely intervention of the class rep and other class members made the department to change the date to a day after her wedding.

Is she that desperate to wed? How will she enter exam hall immediately after the stress and wedding night kpanshing?

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Fragility6: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2019
stanliwiser:
No wedding date are fixed far before exam date. so the case should be her exam clashed with her wedding date actually.
No mind dat one abeg. Some people no wan use dier brain tink well bfor dem comment. Who go open eye fix wedding on e exam day?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by excel4us: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
tabithababy:
What's this?
is Dedication
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Flier:
She was just seeking attention or what happened to wearing it inside the car after she is done
Beside Nigerians can’t really be trusted,maybe she used the gown to carry Expo who knows
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by segzyndpep(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She lacks wisdom. Why fix your wedding on the same day your masters exam is to take place? I am sure she didn't read for the exam and will go there looking for who to copy from.

Some lecturers can be so unpredicted.Maybe he is one of those saddist that you can not joke with there attendance.Although i think the lady can just change to something nice in the car so as to write the exam conviniently instead of this public stunt.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Focusmind: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She lacks wisdom. Why fix your wedding on the same day your masters exam is to take place? I am sure she didn't read for the exam and will go there looking for who to copy from.

Please spare her. Nigerian university system could be so unforgiven. I am sure she must have factored in that but the sudden change in date by the university must have made it impracticable for her to change her own date.
University system that could just wake up and fix post UME in one week time.

In 2015, UNILAG post graduate secretary sent us a notice of PhD interview within 2 weeks. Wedding is always fixed weeks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by SirLakes: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

She probably had fixed her wedding date before the exam. School will only notify applicants of the entrance exam date in few weeks or days to the exam day. wink

Wait oo, whose Balls are ye grabbing
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Focusmind:

Please spare her. Nigerian university system could be so unforgiven. I am sure she must have factored in that but the sudden change in date by the university must have made it impracticable for her to change her own date.
University system that could just wake up and fix post UME in one week time.

In 2015, UNILAG post graduate secretary sent us a notice of PhD interview within 2 weeks. Wedding is always fixed weeks in advance.
Alright. grin
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ofiko123(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Wonders shall never end....
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by SirLakes: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
segzyndpep:

Some lecturers can be so unpredicted.Maybe he is one of those saddist that you can not joke with there attendance.Although i think the lady can just change to something nice in the car so as to write the exam conviniently instead of this public stunt.
It is an Entrance exam!!!

Lecturers in that school or the department she applied to don't even know she exist. Okay!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by mediclife1987(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

And with that wedding gown, she's sure to garner enough pity from the efficos.

If na me be the invigilator, I no go even pity the hypocrite sef, i go give am close marking like mad ni oh!
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Soskid(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2019
deltateam:

Is she that desperate to wed? How will she enter exam hall immediately after the stress and wedding night kpanshing?

The wedding date was fixed a long time ago I suppose. They released the exam timetable less than a month ago.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Chithauri(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your small brain dey shake. Don't people line up wedding programs like 3 months earlier for logistics purpose? or do you fix your wedding date a week to go

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by BonPatrick(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Shame

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Masters exam kwa
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by realstars: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2019
Beside Nigerians can’t really be trusted,maybe she used the gown to carry Expo who knows [/quote]
You are saying my mind
Good luck to them.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by iyke650: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How would she have known that the Exam would be fixed same day as that of her wedding?. Sometimes u people reason with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Boyooosa(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Thats how attention seeker do
The truest comment.
if not, wedding date would have been shifted for long.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Adukpe19(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2019
What if the wedding date was fixed before the exam date was fixed by the school management?. She can't be deliberate in doing that.
GrabHisBalls:
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by lexy2014: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Flier:
She was just seeking attention or what happened to wearing it inside the car after she is done
Beside Nigerians can’t really be trusted,maybe she used the gown to carry Expo who knows

Do u no how long it takes for a woman to put on a wedding gown?

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by norjibak: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2019
This nairaland self just to make a traffic queue data shall, extactly this can of a post middle of last year same story just fooling someone here simply because you wanna make money shall>>o ga oooo
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Ajikawo1999(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Who cares....dis is 9ja u can even wear ur divorce clo th if u like
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Is that not craziness?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by K3mi: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
you people will just talk without thinking. Isn’t it obvious that she fixed her wedding before the exam pass came out. Exam pass that came out last week
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by tosinornottosin: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2019
OTayobami:
She get exam and wedding that day now...what dobyou expect
Thats how attention seekers do
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by naphunlimited(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
After the exams she will go for her wedding grin
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't mind her.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by IvarTheBoneless: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
I need an action story nah.

I am in the mood and bored.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2019
K3mi:
you people will just talk without thinking. Isn’t it obvious that she fixed her wedding before the exam pass came out. Exam pass that came out last week
She should have known when her exam pass is likely to come out and when to fix her wedding to avoid this kind of rubbish.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by sammychimex(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

was the wedding or exam emergency ?

Thank you very much for that question, we should stop encouraging mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.