Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam (78463 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Breakdown Of UNILAG Masters School Fees 2018 / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
ta4ba3:
She could as well change to a normal outfit in d car... dan dis publicity stunt she’s pulling.... she’s d real definition of eat ur cake and have it... madam is securing 2 future at once

Do u no how long it takes 4a woman to put on wedding gown? Abi u think say na just shirt and trouser?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by hopexter(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm sure her wedding was in the school venue, after marital vows, run to exam hall, write the ones wey I remember after wedding excitement then go house to my fresh husband preeq case closed grin grin
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Angel246:
She should have known when her exam pass is likely to come out and when to fix her wedding to avoid this kind of rubbish.

Is there any law in unilag that says she can't wear her wedding gown to an entrance exam?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanniBozz:
A typical example of a lady that doesn't want to miss wedding opportunity. I must marry by fire by force, let exam come on that day no problem, marriage first.

She must have prayed too long for a husband so you can't blame her at all.
she is seeking for attention, to change cloth to reach 5 minutes
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by donprinyo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Boring sunday
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by shayomessi: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Best of luck dude
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOod for her.

#bring your amazon card without receipt/debit card purchase. I buy them at same price with cash receipt.

#$2000 needed daily.
WhatsApp 07033803464
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She lacks wisdom. Why fix your wedding on the same day your masters exam is to take place? I am sure she didn't read for the exam and will go there looking for who to copy from.
What if they av already print wedding card�
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ojoagba: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Olawaleyy036 post=80479586]Lady wears her wedding gown to write her Masters entrance exam, yesterday, in University of Lagos.

Eyewitness even captured the husband and share video online.

desperate times require desperate measures
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ojoagba: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
She lacks wisdom. Why fix your wedding on the same day your masters exam is to take place? I am sure she didn't read for the exam and will go there looking for who to copy from.

it might be an impromptu exam
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ojoagba: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
her exam could be impromptu
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Manspeaks(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You could think or consider that her wedding date was probably fixed before the exam date. And I suspect that is the case here.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by 12345baba(m): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
How is this news? Should she be naked?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by bimgo: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Means what? except the Lord build the house
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Lugianostar(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Everything in life involves assessment and schedules so as to be in align to the calendar from the start and everyone who enroll in such establishment must adhere strictly to the schedule date and not opposing it with yours.

It comes in everyone life to ascertain how you can cope with events that need your presence at the same time and in such scenario priority comes in.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by wonder233: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigerians and their obsession with marriage. Anything "marriage" grabs the headlines. People are "oohing and aahing" and writing epistles over something completely insignificant as this.
Smh
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by okonja(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soskid:
A classmate is supposed to write one of her first semester Masters exams on her wedding day. The timely intervention of the class rep and other class members made the department to change the date to a day after her wedding.
So let assume the wedding was on Saturday, then the exam was written on Sunday...abi? grin
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Damibiz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
.....yeap....
omooba969:

Real men u mean?
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by highbee02: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soskid:
A classmate is supposed to write one of her first semester Masters exams on her wedding day. The timely intervention of the class rep and other class members made the department to change the date to a day after her wedding.

You mean the school opens on weekends? Because in most part of this con3, wedding ceremony will only take place on weekends.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Soskid(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
okonja:

So let assume the wedding was on Saturday, then the exam was written on Sunday...abi? grin

Will be written on a Sunday. It is a parttime program anyways

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Soskid(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
highbee02:

You mean the school opens on weekends? Because in most part of this con3, wedding ceremony will only take place on weekends.

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by Soskid(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ibegtodiffer:

Na that one bad pass na. Do you know the first 2 to 3 days after wedding is sumptuous? wait, how does she read after wedding to write exam on Sunday? Choi! You're a suspect...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by highbee02: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
ojoagba:

it might be an impromptu exam

There is nothing IMPROMPTU in Master's qualify or entrance exam.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by okonja(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soskid:

Will be written on a Sunday. It is a parttime program anyways

Sunday?, Damn!!!,
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by highbee02: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Soskid:
U have answered my question, since it's a part time programme.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by segzyndpep(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
SirLakes:

It is an Entrance exam!!!

Lecturers in that school or the department she applied to don't even know she exist. Okay!!!!!

I rest my case.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by srclark: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
My friend found himself in a similar situation this year during the election when the first election was postponed to the following Saturday .That Saturday was his wedding day the wedding date was brought forward to Thursday cause that was when the hall was free ,it is not a funny situation and this type of changes involves a lot of money ,he particularly came to Nigeria to get married he had limited time to stay
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by srclark: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
okonja:

Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by koboko69: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Flier:
She was just seeking attention or what happened to wearing it inside the car after she is done
Beside Nigerians can’t really be trusted,maybe she used the gown to carry Expo who knows
Wearing wedding dress inside the car? Ok oooo.
Re: Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam by ridwanlawal: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Flier post=80480170]She was just seeking attention or what happened to wearing it inside the car after she is done
Beside Nigerians can’t really be trusted,maybe she used the gown to carry Expo who knows [/quote
But after all she didn't post it. I think it was captioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / 1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.