Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death (19208 Views)

Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video) / Buhari Renames National Stadium Abuja After MKO Abiola / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Human being and stupidity.
I am yet to grasp the rationality behind honoring the dead. I know it's just a way of showing the "living dead" by "dead living", that heroes will be appreciated when they are gone. Yeah, I want to be remembered and blah blah... But, do the dead cares what happen behind them? A dead man/woman should answer me please.

For the matter,
Renovation of school isn't a bad idea.
Painful penectomy on the rapist won't be bad either.
For the girl, nothing can be done.
Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Jabhunter: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
which justice are they calling lawyer to serve again? something wey they for send the man overboard since with firing squad
Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Haddock(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chumani:
I thought Ogbanje is a name of witch.

You're right but the difference with Ogbànjè for a given name is in the pronunciation.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Xisnin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ogbanjes are meant to always die, any way they die has already been written and it's welcomed.
Imbe, you have never contributed positively to any topic.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Belleful: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP. SAY NO TO RAPE
Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by BlackLaw: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ogbanjes are meant to always die, any way they die has already been written and it's welcomed.
Dude really? Do you have any sense of sympathy?
Do you even have any sense at all?
We're talking about a young child who was raped to death man!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by yenereal(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
My friend dont be stupid. Isn't it a rare honour? Why call him Stupid. You are a fool for where NwaAmaikpe dey. Idiot of your type
Temptee101:

Senseless

Even after your lengthy ban, you are still stupid

Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by Lugianostar(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
What a wicked world we live in...!

Atleast allow them to develop first before doing any thing legitimately that the family is aware of and equally consented by her.

This is not not coming early as our government will intervene when someone is death already
Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by dfrost: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A rare honour.
Lucky nwa ogbanje.

NwaAmaikpe is back!!!!!!! cheesy grin kiss

Ans nobody deemed it fit to tag or call me?
Re: Ortom Honours Ochanya Ogbanje, Renames School She Attended Before Her Death by trumpcoat(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
May our glory not shine when it has no value again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai: Oba Oyelude's Patriotism To Nigeria Is Unquantifiable (Photos) / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.