Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,005 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian (21350 Views)

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Pavarottii(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chapelbeatz:
Im nt commenting
U can't believe the way we steal money right? 3billion and no paracetamol.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by AntiBalaka: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Young03:
yusuf will be treated in Germany if he falls sick

Even one of his favorite cows will be flown aboard the presidential fleet to a veterinary clinic in the UK.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by omobaba1759: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Where are those APC morons? Your patriotic grandfather you call MR PRESIDENT is ready to gbera again.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by citruslimited(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
So even the presidency is suffering a corrupt medical administration, may God help this country.

And they said that are fighting corruption

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by VillagePipu: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari lost in Aso Rock, yet you want Aso Rock clinic to be treating him?

Power is sweet o, Baba no wan risk am.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by pojophilius(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
festacman:
With the way those Aso Rock workers voted against him in the last presidential elections, nobody should expect Buhari to go near that clinic till May 29 2023.

Wishing my President excellent health of both mind and body for the journey ahead.

buhari sickness kill you there

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by festacman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
pojophilius:

buhari sickness kill you there
Bitterness has already eaten your brain, making you believe there is something called Buhari sickness. I am in a meeting but I assure you I will mention your case in our closing prayer.
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Charleys: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buhari putting aso rock workers at risk considering you can't even leave aso rock for treatment if you work there.

You can't even leave aso villa to go piss sef.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by joe120120(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Islie:
President Hasn’t Visited Facility In Over 4 Years – Sources

• Presidency Aides Fail To React

https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/shocking-buhari-shuns-aso-rock-hospital/

uneducated jubrin .
how will he attend when he is the ministers of mmanu .
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by sapientia(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Aside those that voted Buhari out of Revenge.

NL Zs, why did you guys vote and support Buhari?

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by bionixs: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
LUGBE:
Is well
it is not well. Call it what it is. Mr integrity indeed

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by bionixs: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oriflame918:
He might have his personal reasons, no one can tell though undecided
Anyways we wish papa Good health now and always....
Likewise I still remain NL very beat oriflame consultant...
Check my signature and contact me for any product of your choice....
We sell perfumes, anti ageing products, skin care set products, cosmetics, stretch marks removal products etc etc...
Contact me for more information cool
robot

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by dante0147: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Chai e pain am!
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by bionixs: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:
Why won't he shun it? A clinic you can't even get a paracetamol, according to Aisha Buhari
has the efcc cared about whose pockets the 3billion budgeted ended up in?

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by NnwachukuOkike: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
We told the world how scam Nigeria is. Nigerian leaders are fulani terrorists.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Dx01(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
God help us
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by NnwachukuOkike: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pavarottii:

U can't believe the way we steal money right? 3billion and no paracetamol.

Is a welcome development in the zoo grin

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by cenaman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
No bi person wey dey sick dey go hospital? Buhari sickness is a foreign sickness when he sick local sickness he will visit the hospital.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Temptee101(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oriflame918:
He might have his personal reasons, no one can tell though undecided
We sell perfumes, anti ageing products, skin care set products, cosmetics, stretch marks removal products etc etc...
Contact me for more information cool

Personal reasons you say, when our hospitals are ill-equipped. Even the so called almighty aso rock hospital can't boast of syringes and paracetamol after billions have been budgeted on a yearly basis

Buhari is a disaster

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by blujoi(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Unfortunately for them they cannot chant their regular ‘16 years of PDP’ excuse anymore. Sai Buhari!!! Sai Intergrity!!! cheesy
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by follock007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:
Why won't he shun it? A clinic you can't even get a paracetamol, according to Aisha Buhari

if i talk so now they will withdraw it as as arch through juju technology.
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by VULCAN(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
How stupid can one get?

The same people that voted massively FOR him in 2015

festacman:
With the way those Aso Rock workers voted against him in the last presidential elections, nobody should expect Buhari to go near that clinic till May 29 2023.

Wishing my President excellent health of both mind and body for the journey ahead.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Oszy: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
That hospital should be converted into a tourist attraction.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by oglalasioux(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
People will think the clinic is inside the villa premises. The clinic is too far from the villa. I wonder why the state house clinic is situated deep inside the barracks over the Abuja/Keffi expressway. The space for the numerous private homes inside the villa should have been used to build a proper clinic. The clinic really sucks.
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Charleys: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
oglalasioux:
People will think the clinic is inside the villa premises. The clinic is too far from the villa. I wonder why the state house clinic is situated deep inside the barracks over the Abuja/Keffi expressway. The space for the numerous private homes inside the villa should have been used to build a proper clinic. The clinic really sucks.

Where do people in aso villa go to get treated, considering you can't even leave aso villa sef. I'm just asking cuz I don't know.

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
the integrity deficient dude is all shades of lies...

e.g ..."I WILL BAN MEDICAL TOURISM"

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by gratiaeo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
lonelydora:
Was there no paracetamol when GEJ was visiting the hospital during his tenure.
I have decided that Buhari is not my president. Nigeria presently is not like a country govern by human being

Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by Drekaz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Oriflame918 post=80480319]He might have his personal reasons, no one can tell though undecided
Contact me for more information cool[/quote

Call your Papa Buhari make e come buy na�
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by ivandragon: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol.

PMB is more of 'do as I say, not do as I do'...

He cannot lead by example. He believes majority should suffer while a very minute minority enjoys the wealth... That's pmb's mentality for you...
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by teelaw4life(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Before nko? Na person wey una go kill una dey find...
Re: Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian by paix(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
Maybe he doesn't want them to see the Jubrin in him.

Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural