Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. (39908 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / Mr Eazi Joins The Otedolas To Celebrate Temi Otedola's Graduation (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by kirkwood: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can't marry from.folks that are billionth times richer than me. For peace of mind. Period. Not all that glitters is gold

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Mind you, Femi Otedola is no longer a billionaire

According to Forbes as at 2015 he was worth $1bn

2017 he was worth $700m (due to the fall in oil price and the naira currency...it affected Dangote too)

2019 he is currently worth $300m (you can go and confirm it)

He has even sold his forte oil company
He's waiting for the gas industry tonboom before he delves into it.....but right now things aren't going smoothly for him...forget the media shenanigans

All thesame I wish him and his family a happy vacation
Happiness is ultimate cool

Bad belle dey worry you

Hater

You wish you were in Eazi's shoes .

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Ostrogoth(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
But this eazi boy ugly no be small o. He come dey look like werey wey them style his 10 yes uncut hair!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Smart guy.... This is how you secure your future. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by sagieramos(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
kirkwood:
I can't marry from.folks that are billionth times richer than me. For peace of mind. Period. Not all that glitters is gold

True
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by festacman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
flexyrule:
Make money and avoid all these epistles. With money, even her ancestors would accept you!
Having loads of money may work with families that are penuriously in deep shit. But not with upper class families as Otedolas or even with some well-to-to middle class families.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by ArticleBeast: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

2017 he was worth $700m (due to the fall in oil price and the naira currency...it affected Dangote too)

He's waiting for the gas industry tonboom before he delves into it.....but right now things aren't going smoothly for him...forget the media shenanigans

The only billionaire business men in Nigeria now are:
1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

God bless me enough so that someones father I don't know with hairy balls will be calculating my wealth on a sunday afternoon...No go hustle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Bad belle dey worry you

Hater

You wish you were in Eazi's shoes .

Calm your balls fellow human

There's nothing bad belle about it

I brought out facts

Otedola remains my man

Had a photo I took with him sometime ago

But facts is facts
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Auduambless:

God bless you sir

Amen and you too sir...

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by dgregs336(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Azin, I tire mhen....MAKE MONEY. Simple. !!all this epistle is not needed
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Cantonese: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

Oh ok analyst. Which one be your own? Even the $300 e easy? You hear say the man dey holiday up and down yearly. Na your money? Abi your name go enter him will? Abi na your family? If you wan follow the pickin when no get boyfriend inside the man pickin tell us. Abeg leave the bros and his money to enjoy life.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by peacengine(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ugly boy got lucky
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

is that 300. Thousand or 300 naira

I hope what it take to see 300k for a layman...

I don't knowbd itunmo of d story
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Memberclub(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

300M is still mad money. Even Ronaldo and Messi don't have such value

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Memberclub:
300M is still mad money. Even Ronaldo and Messi don't have such value

Yea true...I agree

But for him it isn't ...for someone that has been so high, coming down...it isn't

But from an outsider's perspective...it is still "mad money"
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Billionaire in Naira not Dollar Billionaire
Otedola worth 108 Billion Naira
he recently bought a Power Generation Company
Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache
1 billion is 1 billion dollars.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by kadiri3(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
RONALDO AND MESSI NETWORTH IS £400 SOMTHING NA THIS MAN NO REACH THEM MONEY
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
RichieRex:
Make Eazy just wife this girl na.

If you know,you know.
Nor mind easy if nah me I for don give this girl belle since......express go soon leave am just na cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by JuanDeDios: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Billionaire in Naira not Dollar Billionaire

Otedola worth 108 Billion Naira

he recently bought a Power Generation Company

Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache
Lol at bolded.

But millionaire or billionaire is generally reckoned in dollars, so I guess that's why he's on about it.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Pinkybush: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm, lucky him! Meanwhile am yet to find such a lady or connection, I'll handle her like an egg.

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by flexyrule(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
festacman:

Having loads of money may work with families that are penuriously in deep shit. But not with upper class families as Otedolas or even with some well-to-to middle class families.
If you've got loads of money, true love.. And you still need to impress mummy... You're probably searching for love in the wrong places.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by festacman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
flexyrule:
If you've got loads of money, true love.. And you still need to impress mummy... You're probably searching for love in the wrong places.
You think in the whole world, you are the only one with money and true love chasing her. There is still competition and your ability to beat others and win her depends on your strategies, which could include having her mum on your side. Note that women can be crazy in making choices, sometimes.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Komu1048(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Eeldris1000001:

The Otedolas like to take many vacations during the year. Their dad is a billionaire and he takes a 6-weeks vacation annually.
Mr Eazi is dating Femi Otedola’s 3rd daughter, and he joined them while the girls joined their dad while he was on vacation in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

Afrobeat artist Mr Eazi celebrated his birthday with his girlfriend’s family in Monaco.

Mr Eazi turned 28 years old on July 19, 2019. He was born on the 19th of July 1991 and he celebrated his birthday while on vacation with the Otedolas..

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/mr-eazi-joins-dj-cuppy-temi-otedola-and-family-on-a-golf-trip/

Guy since ur jazz don work finish abeg pass am to me....I need to seal my destiny with billionaire pikin too
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by fx45(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
namiji2598:
When u get married to a billionaire's daughter u are automatically a billionaire
Isn't that gold digging?
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by lenghtinny(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

Ogbeni you get 300m USD that you are not using, make you borrow me....

He's not a poor man whether billionaire or zillionaire which is the koko.

Dey there dey act like Forbes data analyst, they might care in wall street but definitely not on the streets of Naija....
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
lenghtinny:

Ogbeni you get 300m USD that you are not using, make you borrow me....

He's not a poor man whether billionaire or zillionaire which is the koko.

Dey there dey act like Forbes data analyst, they might care in wall street but definitely not on the streets of Naija....

Calm down and appreciate facts

There's no beefing here, just correcting a misconception

Have a nice day
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by naijajobx: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by lenghtinny(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Calm down and appreciate facts

There's no beefing here, just correcting a misconception

Have a nice day
This thread was about Eazi and his girlfriend and not a fact finding mission on Otedola's net worth...

What gives angry

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by namiji2598: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
fx45:
Isn't that gold digging?
does it matter??
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by ambu2: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
flexyrule:
Make money and avoid all these epistles. With money, even her ancestors would accept you!
Fallacious statement. The question is how many young men are millionaires at the point they are dating girls for marriage. Only a handful.
Re: Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. by Praktikals(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
NoSidonLook:

1. Aliko Dangote
2. Mike Adenuga
3. Samad Rabiu
4. Folorunsho Alakija

Top Millionaires are:
5. Jim Ovia $900m
6. Tony elumelu $700m

Indimi is missing on your billionaire list, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Looking Radiant In Aso Ebi For Owambe (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Patoranking's Ex-Girlfriend, Leila With New Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.