Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party (38069 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Blogfarms: 12:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Night... Does getting married guarantee happiness?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.
See Ini, Kate Uche and Rita dancing.
It is a beautiful sight though I question if they are genuinely happy.

I can't help but imagine the bitterness and frustration that eats them up each time they realize they are still spinsters.
It must be such an incomplete sad life for them.
They had the opportunity to build fruitful homes when they were much younger but they blew it because they were carried away with their status.

I pray young women look up to them and realize that getting married when their flower is in full bloom is the smartest thing any lady can do before the tables are turned.

Remember, the evening newspaper only ends up being the wrapper for the next day's akara.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Baroba(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2019
The Nigerian woman has truly been liberated.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by rinzaugustine: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

I can't help but imagine the bitterness and frustration that eats them up each time they realize they are still spinsters.
They had the opportunity to build fruitful homes when they were much younger but they blew it because they were carried away with their status.

I pray young women look up to them and realize that getting married when their flower is in full bloom is the smartest thing any lady can do before the tables are turned.

Remember, the evening newspaper only ends up being the wrapper for the next day's akara.
It happens to men too.Some men believe they will only get married when they become rich enough to also suppress their mates but most times such men end up broke at an old age without kids

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by placeofallure(f): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

I disagree with you. There are more than a thousand and one ways you could be beneficial to humanity regardless of your appellation reading: divorcee, single or Mrs! Oh stop it! Stop attaching unnecessary importance to marriage, that's not all the ingredient one needs to be happy in life.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by StyleAfos(m): 2:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by joepepsy(m): 3:40am On Jul 22, 2019
Just heard your mom is their matron.
Anoti1:
Milfs Association of Nigeria (MAN) kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by 100bonus(m): 4:01am On Jul 22, 2019
ibez007:
What's MILFs abeg?

Ask Xvideos

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by siverspooon(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2019
I think some kids in nairaland should stop insulting people. Even of they are not married its DiA choice please respect them for that, once they are happy show them support. After all the ones that are married are they truly happy? or just enduring for the sake of the society?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2019
Di gbakwa oku gang
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Neimar:
Rita Dominic with her big mouth sucking me
Ini Edo riding me grin
which means you have 2 dickkkks?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by duchessvikki0(f): 5:46am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't believe marriage is a guarantee for happiness. You could be unmarried and better than hundreds of married ladies who has seen misery in their marriages. Are you in their minds? How do you know they are unhappy. Face your life and allow others to enjoy theirs. You're a biased critic. Always look at life from different angles.
[color=#006600][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Intellectual201: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Liliths, Here, You can put an end to your misry. You are obviously frustrated just face it. Bloody hags.
Famousbabe:
Watch the video HERE

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by mamajj17(f): 6:20am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

You are sometimes too JUDGEMENTAL, haba undecided let support ourselves, let love flows dear abi u no be Woman like them!
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by kayevans: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Neddstark: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2019
ibez007:
What's MILFs abeg?

Mum I Love to Fûck (MILF)
Google it, results in a lot of mojo sites
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Intellectual201: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Please stop. She is actually 50 years.
duchessvikki0:
I don't believe marriage is a guarantee for happiness. You could be unmarried and better than hundreds of married ladies who has seen misery in their marriages. Are you in their minds? How do you know they are unhappy. Face your life and allow others to enjoy theirs. You're a biased critic. Always look at life from different angles.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by UniqueTee: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2019
IS getting married an achievement

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by UniqueTee: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Uncle is having kids an achievement
what have you achieved that makes you a role model?

dondavinchi:
these ladies re not role model at all they are disgrace to d society at their age they don't HV kids of their own very shameful feminism is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

What are you saying? Oga keep shut abeg...

Spewing trash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by flowx(m): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]You can never see tonto here. These people are more mature than her...

She can only mingle with her fellow crazy human being Bobrisky...

That's why her life is upside down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by DONFASZY(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Pls compare dis party n tonke dick own....i mean d ladies

Wen i c tonte waist i laugh die....bobrisky tie her waist wit rope n give her bump pant to wear bt dis lady here com out natural

Wat is fake is reali fake
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by promiseniqqa(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
messi is GOAT in football those are GOAT in the movie industry

olosho no b wok
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2019
What relevance are their are ages please ?
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by articulate078: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Baroba:
The Nigerian woman has truly been liberated.. cheesy

Were dey in captivity b4?
Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by megareal: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow.

Madness is back! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party by duchessvikki0(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Intellectual201:
Please stop. She is actually 50 years.

And so? [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.