Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole (15405 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Tinubu Is Disgracing APC / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Abuharib(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun, has told his successor, Adams Oshiomhole, to take his hands away from the politics of Edo State, Igbere TV reports.

Odigie-Oyegun’s comments follow a push by the House of Representatives last week to take over the Edo State House of Assembly which has been ladened with controversies with several lawmakers-elect, reportedly loyal to Oshiomhole, still to be inaugurated, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement on Sunday by his public affairs adviser, Ray Morphy, Odigie-Oyegun wondered why Oshiomhole had failed to realised that Governor Godwin Obaseki should be supported as the only APC governor in the South-South geopolitical zone rather than vilifying and destabilising his administration.

He also wondered why Oshiomhole forgot that he never interfered in Edo affairs when the former labour leader was governor of the state.

Odigie-Oyegun urged the Progressive Governors not to stand aside and watch their fellow governor being hampered by a party chairman whose actions may lead to political misfortune of the party.

“The recent outburst by Governor Obaseki and the report by the House of Representatives ad-hoc committee, indicting the current National Chairman of the APC, have confirmed my earlier claim that Oshiomhole is not only the architect but also responsible for fuelling the crisis in Edo State.

“In the face of these confirmations, I want to urge Oshiomhole to stop disgracing the ruling party and the good people of Edo state.

“I wonder how he could easily forget that I never interfered or bothered about how he ran the government as the then governor of Edo State all the while I occupied the position of the party’s National Chairman,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832898/edo-saga-stop-disgracing-apc-oyegun-tells-oshiomhole/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by zakim(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oshio baba is a problem to APC now

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Amuocha: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Great
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by YugoMagazine: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lol!!

Nope, he should continue!! grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by mostyg(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jealousy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
A better Nigeria is all we want.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by OMOTOWO(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Make una keep disgracing unasef..awon ode meji

3 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Austineva(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by obembet(f): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
mostyg:
Jealousy

By King Sunny Ade.

The music sweet

4 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by ProbityD: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
That man self..... Royal to his OGA...... But he is the major problem of APC.... I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by DWJOBScom(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
When the dude was dancing himself away throughout the campaign , you expect him to go home and sleep?? You guys must be out of your mind.
Oshimole is out to recount and keep his wealth and play the godfather extremely

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tell him
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
nah Yørúbä be our problems for Naija... mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by IvarTheBoneless: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oyegun is still sore that he was muscled out cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Atigba: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
Abuharib:
Former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie-Oyegun, has told his successor, Adams Oshiomhole, to take his hands away from the politics of Edo State, Igbere TV reports.

Odigie-Oyegun’s comments follow a push by the House of Representatives last week to take over the Edo State House of Assembly which has been ladened with controversies with several lawmakers-elect, reportedly loyal to Oshiomhole, still to be inaugurated, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement on Sunday by his public affairs adviser, Ray Morphy, Odigie-Oyegun wondered why Oshiomhole had failed to realised that Governor Godwin Obaseki should be supported as the only APC governor in the South-South geopolitical zone rather than vilifying and destabilising his administration.

He also wondered why Oshiomhole forgot that he never interfered in Edo affairs when the former labour leader was governor of the state.

Odigie-Oyegun urged the Progressive Governors not to stand aside and watch their fellow governor being hampered by a party chairman whose actions may lead to political misfortune of the party.

“The recent outburst by Governor Obaseki and the report by the House of Representatives ad-hoc committee, indicting the current National Chairman of the APC, have confirmed my earlier claim that Oshiomhole is not only the architect but also responsible for fuelling the crisis in Edo State.

“In the face of these confirmations, I want to urge Oshiomhole to stop disgracing the ruling party and the good people of Edo state.

“I wonder how he could easily forget that I never interfered or bothered about how he ran the government as the then governor of Edo State all the while I occupied the position of the party’s National Chairman,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/832898/edo-saga-stop-disgracing-apc-oyegun-tells-oshiomhole/

I can die for Oshomole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
post=80497002:

A better Fulani Ruga is all buhari wants

6 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by epadomo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Me spread mat 4 here, oya media warlords over to you.
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Motion123(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oshio should better listen to the voice of wisdom (elder)

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by nosmassam(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]bad bele
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by karma2000: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
rubbish but remember politics is vanity in nigeria
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Chukwurah003: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
God punish PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by ruffhandu: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Una never start.
I see Obaseki moving to PDP.
Oshiomhole is just trouble everywhere, his disgrace has started.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by flowx(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
post=80497002:

Party man who do you support? Osho-omo ale or Obaseki...
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Rajiolaade: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sharaap ! If you were the governor that handed over to oshiomhole, you too would have interfered in his government it's an inherent factor in all politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Implosion grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by SILVERLINES: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
The short nan is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by expert234: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe, how come your reappearance coincides with the latest invasion of Dakolo's house by the Fatoyinbo-Fatoyinbo-bribed nigerian police force? Have you been reactivated to make Fatoyinbo's lies look like the truth? Have you been bribed to sway public opinion? Are you already selling your conscience for money?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by iluvdonjazzy: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oshiomhole is suffering from illiteracy. stack one.

1 Like

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by mainman7(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hmmm... selfish inconsiderate Politicians. This thread has not entered second page since morning cos Nigerian youths are still glued to BBnaija of this evening. cheesy Honestly, tonight is my 1st time of watching it and I was shocked when Seyi was evicted for not using the once-in-a-lifetime Veto Power to destroy another by saving himself during the week. Wow!!! Seyi has proved to be a rare selfless human being. Let not be senseless, tribalism has not get us anywhere. I wish Seyi would become Nigeria President soon! Like if you Agree, share if not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by Danwakae(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
ProbityD:
That man self..... Royal to his OGA...... But he is the major problem of APC.... I stand to be corrected.

"Royal to his Oga " ....lolss Ibo boy.
Re: Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole by emeijeh(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Don't mind the SHORT MAN DEVIL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Desmond Elliot Call For Social Media Regulation As Claimed? / Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.