Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) (1343 Views)

Angular And Flutter Developer Urgently Needed / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello

please I'm looking any programmer who can teach Native scripts for mobile app development i am ready to pay if your billing is pocket friendly please..
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by xaliujokes(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baabu320:
Hello

please I'm looking any programmer who can teach Native scripts for mobile app development i am ready to pay if your billing is pocket friendly please..

Online teaching??
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
xaliujokes:

Online teaching??
offline teaching
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
still looking for teacher
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baabu320:
Hello

Does your company require it or its just a personal preference, why not use react native, it has a large community, and a relatively lower learning curve. I personally don't know many who use nativescript, but goodluck anyway
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Does your company require it or its just a personal preference, why not use react native, it has a large community, and a relatively lower learning curve. I personally don't know many who use nativescript, but goodluck anyway

Just for personal preference

do you know react native?
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baabu320:

Just for personal preference

do you know react native?

Not reactNative, but react itself
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Not reactNative, but react itself
bro can you teach me

07033818556 plz let chat on whatsapp
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baabu320:

bro can you teach me

07033818556 plz let chat on whatsapp

As much as i'd love to, it would be quite difficult to teach you online, and there's also time constraint on my part. What i'd do instead would be to give you a link to a very sound learning resource, where you can learn at your own pace, and i'f you have any issues, i'd fill you in. (Honestly though, i believe the tutor takes it very well, i doubt, you would have any issue following through).

PLEASE NOTE
Before going into react or any or js framework, try to make sure your knowledge of vanilla javascript is sound, especially of ES6 syntax.
stuff like arrow functions,
this
promises (especially for asynchronous requests with redux-thunk, axios makes handling async requests easy though)
spread and rest syntax
event loop
execution contexts and so on..
It would make your learning a lot less stressful

https://freecoursesite.com/react-front-to-back-2019/
Its about 5.8 gb, the money you planned on paying a tutor, use it to buy data to download the course, it would be worth your while

1 Like

Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by Baabu320: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

As much as i'd love to, it would be quite difficult to teach you online, and there's also time constraint on my part. What i'd do instead would be to give you a link to a very sound learning resource, where you can learn at your own pace, and i'f you have any issues, i'd fill you in. (Honestly though, i believe the tutor takes it very well, i doubt, you would have any issue following through).

PLEASE NOTE
Before going into react or any or js framework, try to make sure your knowledge of vanilla javascript is sound, especially of ES6 syntax.
stuff like arrow functions,
this
promises (especially for asynchronous requests with redux-thunk, axios makes handling async requests easy though)
spread and rest syntax
event loop
execution contexts and so on..
It would make your learning a lot less stressful

https://freecoursesite.com/react-front-to-back-2019/
Its about 5.8 gb, the money you planned on paying a tutor, use it to buy data to download the course, it would be worth your while

I'm very grateful bro
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by timemyblog: 8:12am On May 10, 2020
https://timenational.com
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by ashok1525: 7:33am On Oct 04, 2020
download more courses here

https://udemycourses.me
Re: Native Script ( Angular And Ionic) by ashok1525: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2020
https://freesoff.com/

best way find everything

(1) (Reply)

| Call Of The Dragon | - Full Game / Would You Advice A Programmer (beginner) To Start With Fortran / Can Your Programming Language Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.