Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari (8910 Views)

Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency / Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by Omooba77: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
$1BN = N361BN
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
the integrity-deficient nomad and cohorts are pathetic kleptos!
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by akdjr(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
It's in INEC server.
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oboi that money no be small moneyooo... People dey tif oooo... Me I dey dear sef, the kind mind some people get.
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
overall90:

thank you for this.
Buhari does not give a hoot about anything and doesn't make pretence about it.
it is only his foolish supporters especially the ones down south that have taken it upon themselves to be defending him.
apart from his fixation on fulani matters and cow,Buhari doesn't care about any other happenings in Nigeria.

You just said the conclusion of the whole matter.
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by banio: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2019
kgr8mike:
What PDP borrowed in 16years is what Buhari has borrowed in 4years with nothing to show for it. My village is even worst than it used to be.

With a man that thinks cow settlement & cow census as his project in Aso Rock, only the Almighty knows how much we are borrowing next and how much is going to be stolen by them & with one Aisha that wears cloths worth millions our common wealth is 'am sorry'

Lesson: Next time you want to vote pls think with your head not with your mouth. Vote today's man in today's world. When you vote yesterday's man in today's world the result will remain like this. Quote me anywhere. Thanks

On Channels TV, Buhari's media aid, Mallam Garba , was asked why Buhari is plunging Nigeria into debt. His answer was that PDP should allow Buhari to govern. That in four years there will be another election.
Re: Explain Whereabouts Of $1bn ECA Security Fund, PDP Urges Buhari by ddeola: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2019
I feel sorry for all those who think Buhari has integrity. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Who no know, no know. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. / Has Trader Moni Been Postponed? / Davido Is Surrounded Himself With Death . Untold Story Waiting To Be Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.