Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web (3574 Views)

Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad / Why Does Peter Obi Link With The CIA Scaring Tinubu And FFK / Obidient Supporter Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Hens And Grains(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Mercisharelove(f): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
FFK where is your gragra

Just talked...

Cheap flights....

When you meet the real Madrid you donbalee...

Abeb shift

1 Like

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Tocynone(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Politicians and deceit ?
I reserve my comments
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by thesicilian: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who's surprised?
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by oloriooko(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
A typical Yoruba man will prostrate to greet you while he's mad with you or cursing you from inside
Showing respect is not a big deal to Afonja people but that does not stop them from cursing you to your face if condition warrants it grin

15 Likes

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Chubhie: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ffk only get mouth for twitter.
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by ovieigho(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
You all forgot that it’s Asiwaju that came all the way from wherever he sit to “famz” Fani-Kayode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by oyin44: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by NwaAmaikpe: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

That you criticize a person,
That you disagree on their views,
That you detest their souls doesn't mean you shouldn't be civil when around such people.

Civility is by no means the same as endearment.
FFK was apparently only being civil, or has he been a two-timing coward all the while?

I can't attest to either without any form of equivocation considering who he is, what he consumes and where he's from.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by moshuur(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That you detest their souls doesn't mean you shouldn't be civil when around such people.

FFK was apparently only being civil, or has he been a two-timing coward all the while?

I can't attest to either without any form of equivocation considering who he is, what he consumes and where he's from.
Wow....Nwaamaipke is really back

6 Likes

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by livebyday(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is one of the very rare occasions I find your comment agreeable

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Mercisharelove(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2019
S
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by nototribalist: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Mercisharelove:
FFK where is your gragra

Just talked...

Cheap flights....

Abeb shift

It's no big deal, is it not Gandollar that went to greet Sanusi in public?

2 Likes

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Abee79(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2019
oloriooko:
A typical Yoruba man will prostrate to greet you while he's mad with you or cursing you from inside
Showing respect is not a big deal to Afonja people but that does not stop them from cursing you to your face if condition warrants it grin
I totally agree
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by godliman: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Mercisharelove:
FFK where is your gragra

Just talked...

Cheap flights....

Abeb shift
Wait they met in a public function right? Tinubu went around shaking hands with dignitaries, and he came across FFk, so you expect them to start exchanging blows abi? OP abeg go chop breakfast ibi like say you take hunger sleep

1 Like

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by tropaz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe is back, nairaland is back and better...... Niga should be paid for his unbiased comments.
In order news, I have broilers for sale. location is IFO.
And the price is 650/kg

PS; I just returned from a ban for challenging status quo on nairaland. Well, NwaAmaikpe started his nairaland sojourn with everyday ban, now he's the god of nairaland...

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mercisharelove:
FFK where is your gragra

Just talked...

Cheap flights....

Abeb shift
Are you related to Aisha Buhari??
Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Mercisharelove:
FFK where is your gragra

Just talked...

Cheap flights....

Abeb shift
Lol cheesy.
U don talk am finish sis!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Annie939(f): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Yoruba leaders

Re: This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web by Mercisharelove(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Smith

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerians Blasts Buhari For Refusing Tinubu's Wife A Handshake / FG Disgraced Themselves Again Uses A Russian Company Property As Nigeria@60 Logo / One Of These Two Men Is Buhari's Consensus Candidate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.