Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,397 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance (4545 Views)

CAN Hails Ugwuanyi For Good Governance, Peace , Security (Photos) / Enugu CJ Hails Ugwuanyi On New Court Buildings / South East Governors Forum Hails Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance by Ctorch: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Dottore:

Simply counter any of the things I mentioned with evidence. Oga

This is trying abi?

Oga you can't expect him to be everywhere in Enugu state.

He must not touch everything but will try and capture important ones.

That's the beauty of democracy, when u snap the bad ones, also snap the good ones.

Moreover the pics is just one location and doesn't reflect the totality of his works in the entire Enugu state.

Learn to criticise constructively.
Re: Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance by Dottore: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Ctorch:

Oga you can't expect him to be everywhere in Enugu state.

He must not touch everything but will try and capture important ones.

That's the beauty of democracy, when u snap the bad ones, also snap the good ones.

Moreover the pics is just one location and doesn't reflect the totality of his works in the entire Enugu state.

Learn to criticise constructively.
I won't honour you with more responses but my prayer and wish for you is that may your life and household be run the way Enugu State is being run since 2015. Shout a big Amen!!!
Re: Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance by Ctorch: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dottore:

I won't honour you with more responses but my prayer and wish for you is that may your life and household be run the way Enugu State is being run since 2015. Shout a big Amen!!!

That's how people who go about with fake news behaves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We‘ll Recruit Teachers To Strengthen Lagos Education – Sanwo Olu / Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide / Segun Osoba Is 82 Today, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Remains 69 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.