Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Review Of Tecno Phantom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of Tecno Phantom (578 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Review Of Tecno Phantom by bennyefosa19: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2019
The Tecno Phantom 9 design looks quite premium. Supporting a beautiful waterdrop notch and sleek bezels, the device does look good and has a thick chin at the bottom, which is pretty common in mid-range smartphones. The Phantom 9 arrives in a 6.4-inch full HD+ display offering a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. The display looks bright and colorful.
Flipping to the other side, Tecno Phantom 9 comes with a dual-tone gradient finish back panel, which is in line with recent trends. A triple-camera module at the back is placed vertically within a small camera bump. Right below, you can see Phantom branding. All in all, the device looks quite attractive at first glance.
Tecno Phantom 9 is being powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor. It is an octa-core processor built with the 12nm process and runs at the high speed of 2.35GHz. It is further accompanied by PowerVR GE8322 GPU.
The processor is further paired with 6GB RAM which handles your daily usage and multi-tasking comfortably. The smartphone has huge 128GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB by using microSD card. The smartphone ships Android 9 Pie-based HiOS version 5.0.
The USP of the Tecno Phantom 9 is its in-display fingerprint sensor. The inclusion of the in-display fingerprint sensor in this price segment makes this smartphone stand out from others. The inclusion of an in-display fingerprint sensor in this price point makes this smartphone different from others.
The Phantom 9 comes with a triple rear AI-backed camera module which includes 16MP primary camera sensor, 2MP depth of field sensor, and an 8MP wide-angle camera sensor. A quad-LED flash is also given to capture pictures in low light. For selfie lovers, a 32MP AI camera sensor along with Dual LED Flash is placed in the waterdrop notch.
Though, the extra RAM and an extra rear camera give the Phantom 9 a slight upper hand. Additionally, there is also a Face Unlock feature for security purposes. The Phantom 9 is powered by a 3,500mAh battery which comes with a 10W charger. We’ve already seen this version on the Camon i4. All in all. it is a perfect phone at the given price.

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score / Please Get In Here / Ring-a-ring-a Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.