Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p (2386 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / CP Dismantles Road Blocks On Lagos-badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by zoba88: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2019
A man identified as Olufemi Lawson took to Facebook to share the story of Fulani men Kayode Ajulo encountered in Akure yesterday.According to him,the men were pictured with guns while doing security works.Below is what he wrote....

'WE WARNED!

Kayode Ajulo's encounter with Fulani Vigilante group on his way returning from Akure yesterday 4pm. 

They are already mounting highways with guns  doing "security work " openly and they have direct phone lines with the neighboring police stations confirming they are legit.  Welcome to Nigeria where anything is possible so long PMB remains in power.

Fulani Vigilante in Yoruba Land'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/fulani-men-spotted-in-akure-with.html

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by zoba88: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by zoba88: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by PapaBaby: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2019
Ilorin loading: meanwhile I'd advise the Yorubas to start learning to speak Hausa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by agwom(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by daddytime(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
When you are very sure you have the FG's backing, there'd be no mountain to high for you to attempt a surmounting.

We need to be watchful of fake news meant to whip up sentiments and heat up the polity as well

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by Ruggedniggaone: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by adem30: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Picking random pictures ad tag it to suit their gullible.

Is that the so called AK 47?

That ID card have been on interment for years.

Why censored the name and image?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2019
After looking the pictures critically, I discovered that they are all Evans.

In fact Evans wore different clothes. Please check the pictures again and you will all agree with me.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2019
I no fit laugh. Go to every neighbourhood in most of Nigeria - are abokis not the gatemen/security? Or is that another grand plan of Northern dominantion?

If you have money, you pay for soldiers. If you don't you use abokis.

People have been shouting fulani herdsmen upandan. So set a fulani to stop a fulani. End of story
Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by FarahAideed: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Sarrki come and see
Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by Rekhina(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2019
After wise studing of d picture as yoruba dat i am
I found out

Ibos are behind it just for their ambition ,

We yorubas are so wise ,i advise our people not to worry ,our elders n tinubu are doing sometin about it!

Immhotep oshigun yarimo

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2019
adem30:
Picking random pictures ad tag it to suit their gullible.

Is that the so called AK 47?

That ID card have been on interment for years.

Why censored the name and image?

Try as you can to derail the message you will fail.. I have ran a search on the picture and it's not old as you claim

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Spotted In Akure With Guns,mount Road Road Blocks & Act As Security(p by Mynd44: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2019

(1)

Yoruba Elite And Masses Has Abandoned Sowore / I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 / IMO: See The Magic Votes Supreme Court Used To Declare Uzodinma As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.