Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again (9670 Views)

Abia: Court Adjourns Senator Orji’s ₦1.5Bn Defamation Suit Against Apugo / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Appeal Court Adjourns Senator Adeleke's Eligibility Case. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Sermwell(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ogaga87:
This mata looks very embarrassing to me..
A senator in sex shop to get what and you no shame..
shame of what?? is he not an adult?
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zoo Republic

Sweeping issues under the carpet since time immemorial
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Longcucumber(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Caleb17: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
The judge has been properly briefed , If you know, you definitely know.... angry
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Sermwell(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
hopexter:
This man always look like someone who's proud of the Slaps he wore that sex tools shop attendant. Only if I fit just get one on one with this miscreant make I add small flesh to those him dry cheeks angry angry
look at this one!! as if you can even get anywhere close to him!! smh
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by kayusely70(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
The nation's judicial system is too slow and needs urgent drastic reforms.
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Oseh1Gidigba: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
The senator has apologize for wrong doing what forensic investigation for again.
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by hopexter(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sermwell:

look at this one!! as if you can even get anywhere close to him!! smh

Just because you're disable doesn't mean everyone is. He's not even up to my class if you must know. The likes of him are easily found is just that you won't know this cheesy
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Ogaga87(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sermwell:

shame of what?? is he not an adult?

How do you receive the news that a Kenya senator went to a sex shop and batter a nursing mother..? It may sound nice to you but in the real sense, you should understand that the guy is representing a senatorial zone and the entire people from that area..

He ought to be a man of good reputation
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Akaujaa(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Is Nigeria not a joke? How else can you describe the action of a man who on national TV apologized for committing a crime only to appear in court and plead "not guilty" on same crime?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by Akaujaa(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is Nigeria...I can swear with my balls that Elisha Abbo will never go to jail no matter the evidence.
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by farrukhnawaz: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
This man always looks like someone who's proud of the Slaps he wore that sex tools shop attendant. Only if I fit just get one on one with this miscreant to make I add small flesh to those him dry cheeks
Pifra paySlip, and Pifra payslip form download
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by ZADDY001: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Adjourn! Adjourn!! Adjourn!! till we hear nothing about it again
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by gulfer: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm sure some judges in Nigeria will not have up to 20 concluded cases in their time before retirement with all these adjournments etc. El chappo's case has been determined n record time and Evans' case continues to be adjourned, now another one has been adjourned with all the available evidence; a judge cannot give swift judgment. Waiting for the next sitting where the judge will read that the Lady has withdrawn from the case angry angry angry
Re: Court Adjourns Senator Elisha Abbo Assault Case, Again by BENEAMATA: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
micheal buffer ;" ladies and gentlemen , lettss get ready to rumblee . . . . . . . . on the blue corner , an eight division champion , a future hall of famer and a BOXING SENATOR . . . . MANNY ' the pacman ' pacquiao ! and on the red corner , . . . . an alleged wife beater and sodomizer and potential prison inmate , introducing THE SLAPPING SENATOR . . . . ELISHA ' intimacy gadget freak ' ABBO ! " (ring bell dings ) .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did China Deceive The World: A Conspiracy Theory / Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 / EFCC Submits Additional Proof Of Evidence Against Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.