Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja (53053 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Lovelive: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bibors:

Why?
Are they IPOB?

Only Igbos and IPOB are terrorists in this country.
Others are either bandits or criminal elements which exist in every tribe.

I just love this.

Those who have refused to wake up should still be sleeping.
This is a kind of comment that segment a nation. You're ZON.B I forgot.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Larryndelaw: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nah dem dem
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by lonlytroy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rubbish, why not aso rock
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Josephemma2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another set of terrorist group loading,next level on ground.....,
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Lovelive: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
GGirll:

I just read your comment sometimes and I shake my head because of the wickedness of your heart.
Like √

He is one ZON.B

1 Like

Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Chicastle: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bokoharam has been technically defeated
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by tigerclaws: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

And whats happening in Yemen?

Finish the story you started!
[/s]
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by naijajobx: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by sizer07: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
aminulive:
Shiites Clashed with the Nigerian police force earlier today during a protest for the release of their leader, Shiekh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky. They also burnt down a NEMA emergency Station at Federal Secretariat, Abuja.

Watch the footage below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-heavy-exchange-of-gunfire-as-shiites-clash-with-police-in-abuja-photos/

Good de shd destroy all and make sure they proceed to aso rock villa and burn down the whole place and make sure they don't spare those blood sucking demons of a leaders. Since Violent is the only language they understand good for them. This are real men shiite not all our so called media commandos who only vent there anger on medias. Nigeria is already a fail state. Anything that will bring an end to this stupid and failed entity is a welcome idea period.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Commanderinpips: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80520163:
Wow!

They are even protesting with guns and shooting sporadically?

We miss OBJ in this kinda case.

Seem our Daddy is too gentle with this criminals. 

General Muhammadu Buhari of 1983. where are you please, we need you at this time!

Damn it!

Please put your sense to use obj never flaunt court orders as your dady is doing. Remember I don't support this protest but a man pushed to the wall can do anything including you.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Lovelive: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
livebyday:

Madam , where was is written that they are protesting with guns and shooting ?

The shites?! Are you confusing them with the police ?

Be very careful how you post false comments that might incite hate

Be very very careful

Like √
Seconded
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Otunba2004(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
yemmight:
This group should be treated as a terrorist group.
while fulani herdsmen moving freely as deadly they are, your hypocrisy will finish you one day I swear
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by somehow: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Nigerian police said last week that protest has been limited to Unity fountain.

Meaning if you must protest in Abuja, it should be at Unity fountain, but this group prefers distorting and disturbing the whole of Abuja, sometimes attacking fellow citizens on the street. Anarchy must not be allowed to thrive, else the country will fall into chaos.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by dokie: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
amstardi:
Tell that fulani dullard in aso rock to release El zakzzaky

As much as I dislike buhari, truth is he can't release the man based on these protests. It will be a sign of weakness.

The cow herder ought to have released him when the court granted him bail, but in his dullardic nature, he chose to form strong man. Now it's going to be difficult to release him under these circumstances, and keeping him is also a problem.

I guess the only way out is for the fg to influence the next sitting on his case, and get the judge to grant him bail again.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who told you it was not a peaceful protest ?
MobilityExpress:
Later some people will say they are peaceful. These people are just another Boko Haram that is still growing their wings preparing to fly. Their true colors are starting to show.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by sylvanus190: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
God in heaven will punish someone who up till now have not send python dance on this group and declared this group a terrorist sect, which we know they are. God will download all your punish on your children. idiot. All you know is how to give Kano state 41 sit in the senate.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
God bless you
Paabiodun:
I can't call them terrorist, because in Nigeria, either the government or institutions(Schools), They don't understand what will call peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
You must be joking. It's you that will be punish.
sylvanus190:
God in heaven will punish someone who up till now have not send python dance on this group and declared this group a terrorist sect, which we know they are. God will download all your punish on your children. idiot. All you know is how to give Kano state 41 sit in the senate.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by somehow: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
What makes them different? which Fulani have you caught on camera doing something like this that has been left free? show us one.

This group block a whole road and stopped the COS from passing through for hours. Where on earth is this done? You people should at least think na.

Some of his teachings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTiRtbT34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7MqLskyp4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAvd807IvfY

Otunba2004:
while fulani herdsmen moving freely as deadly they are, your hypocrisy will finish you one day I swear
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Once upon a country.
lead by a dullard
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by FarahAideed: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
yemmight:
This group should be treated as a terrorist group.

Shut up then what will Herdsmen be treated as ... Herdsmen have killed over 30 thousand and shites not one innocent person
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by nafisu: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
And the same b@stards will later complain how the government doesn't build enough emergency stations.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Imagine a group, any group, attacking police station in the USA. Very soon, the idiots would either be arrested or, more likely, gunned down like the animals they are.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by yemmight(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shut up then what will Herdsmen be treated as ... Herdsmen have killed over 30 thousand and shites not one innocent person

Oponu. What's the difference between herdsmen and shitte. Any group attacking government agents with guys is a terrorist organisation.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by DelphiOracle(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
What concerns NEMA with their protest.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Theboss100(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80520163:
Wow!

They are even protesting with guns and shooting sporadically?

We miss OBJ in this kinda case.

Seem our Daddy is too gentle with these criminals. 

General Muhammadu Buhari of 1983. where are you please, we need you at this time!

Damn it!

This is getting outta hands.

Something must be done today before every one in the presidency or Senate house sleep tonight.

A drastic solution require a drastic measure.
GBAM!
STFU. This Ur Line Is Getting Stale Already. Try Another Line. If Ur President Is Gentle, Let Him Obey Court Orders. He Is Still A General. Nigeria Have Experienced More Problem Under The Illiterate Old General.
To Flog U For Eating Too Much Rotten BBQed Vulture Just Dey Hungry Me. Its So Painful That Someone Like U Kw The Truth But Decide Not To Say It. Very Painful
SMH
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by FarahAideed: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
yemmight:

Oponu. What's the difference between herdsmen and shitte. Any group attacking government agents with guys is a terrorist organisation.

So why have you been quiet about Herdsmen all the while ?
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by MobilityExpress: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ismcandy:
Who told you it was not a peaceful protest ?

The burnt down NEMA truck and building told me
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by Bibors(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lovelive:

This is a kind of comment that segment a nation. You're ZON.B I forgot.

lover of the nation enjoy your next level.
We are already in Biafra whether you like it or not.
Re: Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja by jnoz23(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
The lifeless one is still hibernating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.